Why A "Good Guy with a Gun" is Bullshit

Best you could do?

Why use the best this early? I'd rather keep you strung along with some base level insults, it only adds to my post count.
I'll take that as a yes, that's your best .
The rest is rationalizing.

Ah the progressives 2nd favorite word, "rationalizing", right after any word with ist,ism, or ic at the end.

And like the latter, you don't really know what it means, or how to properly use it.
More rationalizing!

Again, using the word wrong.
Nope the perfect word.

Another over the top conspiracy theory.
No matter what is suggested you'll spew the same comin' to take out guns bullshit.

For me its a prevent me from getting a gun with bullshit laws designed to make it as difficult and expensive as possible

Try to keep up.
Bullshit !
You are like a spoiled child who got everything they ever wanted and is abruptly taking in hand.

It's the only obvious answer. Why does NYC take 3-6 months and $1000 to issue a license for a handgun?
To you yes, in reality no.
The only logical answer for someone to need immediate access to firearms is imminent threat.
Not the imagined need .

So what happens to someone in NYC who has an "imminent threat"? Does the NYPD then provide 24-7 protection?
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Living in AZ, I see a lot of people walking around wearing guns. I am absolutely convinced that they are not doing it to protect themselves. Most of it for the same reason guys get macho tattoos. It used to be known as "puttin' on the style". People who actually are prepared to use guns never let someone see the gun until it is too late for anyone to do anything about it.
Absofuckingluetly correct.
Most of those guys have dick esteem problems.
There you go again with the penis talk, your inadequacy's have made you delusional...
Lol
As always ways that's you .
You buy and sell firearms .
It's a classic over compensating behavior.

Living in AZ, I see a lot of people walking around wearing guns. I am absolutely convinced that they are not doing it to protect themselves. Most of it for the same reason guys get macho tattoos. It used to be known as "puttin' on the style". People who actually are prepared to use guns never let someone see the gun until it is too late for anyone to do anything about it.
Go hide then... Bed wetter
Again that would be you ,
Without your shootin' iron I'm willing to bet you're a major pussy.

Again that you be you ,
...says the control freak

Again that you be you ,
Thanks for confirming your total pussy status.

Your premise is wrong at the most basic level. The correct mode of action for a CCW holder is to hold in place, and if the shooter tries to enter the area he controls, take him out.

Private CCW holders can be compared to a minefield, what you are hoping for is the active shooter doesn't expect armed resistance and the CCW holder can get some shots in before the active shooter realizes he is being confronted.

If you hold in place and you hear someone coming down a blind hallway, do you shout out and ask if they are the police, the shooter or another good guy? If it's the shooter, you're shit out of luck, aren't you? If it's the police they may not believe you are a good guy. They may think you're the shooter trying to save his sorry ass.

And if you hold in place but can hear the shooter actively killing people in another part of the building, what do you do? Your gun becomes a joke to the people who are dying.

So you should check YOUR premise for reality.
Just as an FYI, I'm a Democrat in favor for more gun control...however, even I can tell you aren't even being realistic here. It is pretty damn clear that you have no military or police training.

First of all, almost no gun owner is going to tell you that they own a gun in order to be a hero. They will almost always tell you that they own a firearm for some sort of personal or property protection. In an active shooter is running around 95% of people are going to find a way to get their happy ass out of that place before they get blasted to...that includes people that are carrying. If they are unable to escape, then sure...then they are going to try and hold up and barricade themselves in somewhere. And when you do that are you going to be yelling out and asking people who they are? Fuck no. You are going to stay the fuck quiet and hope nobody finds you. IF police / SWAT are coming and they are properly trained they will be telling you who they are in a clear manner...because it doesn't matter if you are a shooter or a hostage they want you to know who is coming. Now if you are a dumbass and hear police tell you they are coming and you wanna sit there and try to shoot them anyways...sure you probably need to die anyways out of pure stupidity. On the other hand, 100% of rational people will lay down their weapon and let them know they are there and present themselves in a non-hostile manner.

If you are going to be for more gun control...as I am, at least have a good idea of what you are talking about before you say something.

Again that you be you ,
Defensive much?
Lol

Your premise is wrong at the most basic level. The correct mode of action for a CCW holder is to hold in place, and if the shooter tries to enter the area he controls, take him out.

Private CCW holders can be compared to a minefield, what you are hoping for is the active shooter doesn't expect armed resistance and the CCW holder can get some shots in before the active shooter realizes he is being confronted.

If you hold in place and you hear someone coming down a blind hallway, do you shout out and ask if they are the police, the shooter or another good guy? If it's the shooter, you're shit out of luck, aren't you? If it's the police they may not believe you are a good guy. They may think you're the shooter trying to save his sorry ass.

And if you hold in place but can hear the shooter actively killing people in another part of the building, what do you do? Your gun becomes a joke to the people who are dying.

Just as an FYI, I'm a Democrat in favor for more gun control...however, even I can tell you aren't even being realistic here. It is pretty damn clear that you have no military or police training.

First of all, almost no gun owner is going to tell you that they own a gun in order to be a hero. They will almost always tell you that they own a firearm for some sort of personal or property protection. In an active shooter is running around 95% of people are going to find a way to get their happy ass out of that place before they get blasted to...that includes people that are carrying. If they are unable to escape, then sure...then they are going to try and hold up and barricade themselves in somewhere. And when you do that are you going to be yelling out and asking people who they are? Fuck no. You are going to stay the fuck quiet and hope nobody finds you. IF police / SWAT are coming and they are properly trained they will be telling you who they are in a clear manner...because it doesn't matter if you are a shooter or a hostage they want you to know who is coming. Now if you are a dumbass and hear police tell you they are coming and you wanna sit there and try to shoot them anyways...sure you probably need to die anyways out of pure stupidity. On the other hand, 100% of rational people will lay down their weapon and let them know they are there and present themselves in a non-hostile manner.

If you are going to be for more gun control...as I am, at least have a good idea of what you are talking about before you say something.
More gun control = more criminals with guns
FYI, criminals don't obey laws.
The vast majority of of firearms in this country are owned by law abiding citizens… more frivolous gun laws will just take their firearms, And will do nothing for the crime rate except broaden it…
Hammers are used more than ar15s(just a sporting rifle) in this country to kill other people... Fact

Last edited:
Again that you be you ,
Defensive much?
Lol
No not at all ,
If you had to ask , you must be.

More gun control = more criminals with guns
FYI, criminals don't obey laws.
The vast majority of of firearms in this country are owned by law abiding citizens… more frivolous gun laws will just take their firearms, And will do nothing for the crime rate except broaden it…
Hammer are used more than ar15s(just a sporting rifle) in this country to kill other people... Fact
False equivalence!
Defensive much?

Yes and they do not draw attention to themselves by trying to look "tactical"

I don't dress any different than most people I don't have NRA stickers on my car. Don't wear any pro second amendment T shirts etc. I want to blend in and be unnoticed

I don't dress any different than most people I don't have NRA stickers on my car. Don't wear any pro second amendment T shirts etc. I want to blend in and be unnoticed
Some of them do, kinda hard too miss when it's in a hip holster.

'Gun free zones" = shooting fish in a barrel
Perfect for a -coward
Imaginary gun free zones, when the shooter or shooters bring gun it's no longer a gun free zone.
but all the people shot are unarmed
I wonder why that is
If there were good guys with guns a good percentage of them would get shot too.

Wrong...we have actual situations where good guys have used guns to stop mass shootings and they were not shot..ditto a on other crimes....you are just wrong again.......

Some of them do, kinda hard too miss when it's in a hip holster.

Was speaking about concealed carry which is far more common than open carry

'Gun free zones" = shooting fish in a barrel
Perfect for a -coward
Imaginary gun free zones, when the shooter or shooters bring gun it's no longer a gun free zone.
but all the people shot are unarmed
I wonder why that is
If there were good guys with guns a good percentage of them would get shot too.

Wrong...we have actual situations where good guys have used guns to stop mass shootings and they were not shot..ditto a on other crimes....you are just wrong again.......
The percentage is very close to zero.
Fail.

Forum List

Back