Why all the fuss about transgenders?

Up next...Pedophilia. After that....human sacrifice.
You may be skipping a few. Today's issue of the New Yorker (there is no further Left magazine on Planet Earth) has an article celebrating polyamorous "families" and polygamy --- one man and several women, of course, in the case of polygamy.

I like where you end up, though. There's a certain logical purity to it. :cool:
The Times is talking about concenting adults. This pedophilia bullshit is stupd and irresponsible slippery slope logical fallacy crap

Bullshit.

Libs believe in "sexual freedom" for kids, and always have.

I'm not just talking about Liberal Pressure groups like NAMBLA either.

Libs stand by the supposed "right" of underaged knocked up teenboppers getting their babies aborted, even without their parents knowledge or permission.

You may be skipping a few. Today's issue of the New Yorker (there is no further Left magazine on Planet Earth) has an article celebrating polyamorous "families" and polygamy --- one man and several women, of course, in the case of polygamy.

The Times is talking about concenting adults. This pedophilia bullshit is stupd and irresponsible slippery slope logical fallacy crap

Bullshit.

Libs stand by the supposed "right" of underaged knocked up teenboppers getting their babies aborted, even without their parents knowledge or permission.
You don't seem to get any smarter...

Bullshit.

So you agree that children should have the right to get Abortions without their parents' permission?

Or without even calling the local Rape Squads to find out who committed the atrocity and having them thrown into the penitentiary for paedophilia?

Transgenders make up about one half of 1% of the American population, yet Liberals, Conservatives, church and media groups argue and fight over this as if it's a life or death issue - It's not! Maybe it's time to start focusing on repairing our infrastructure, paying down our national debt, beating this virus, and educating our kids. :45:

Transgender population in the US
I will tell you another thing. If LGBT issues are a distraction it is because the bigots make it a distraction.....but trying to limit their rights and protections. All that they want to live in people. If they sem militanr at times it's because they are being fucked with. Just pass the damned Equality Act and move on. We can certainly deal with all of the other issues while fostering equality. People just need to get the fuck over their hysteria about trans people
Why do science deniers need equality?
It's you jerks who are the science deniers.
How?

If you have a twig and berries, you are a male.

You may be confused about it. You may wish you were a female. You may think you are a female.

But science says you are a male.
Thank you for proving my point. You have confirmed that you have a dumbed down understanding of gender and sexuality and have neither the will or ability to learn anything. I would try to school you but I am not certified in special ed
You can’t argue on the science, clearly.
I would not wast my time trying with morons like you
You are the moron as the law already protects all US citizens; you simply want more protection for sexual deviants.
Really? What law is that? What law protects transgender people from abuse and discrimination in employment, housing, public accomodations and financial transactions? WHAT FUCKING LAW!??
Yer welcome.

. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act.
Related Products

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000e and following) prohibits employers from discriminating against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, and national origin (including membership in a Native American tribe).
"sex" has been open to interpretation and not applied to gender identity or sexual orientation . Cut the bullshit!
It is illegal to discriminate against you based on you being a male or female, Stupid.

Everyone is one or the other, according to science.
Yourrepeatedly calling me stupi does not make you sound very smart. Clearly you do not have a grasp of the issue
This far your sole talking point is that a specific set of the population must be protected from something that they are already protected.
Of course you don’t give a damn about anyone who is not a deviant.
Transgender rights in the United States - Wikipedia

As of February 2019, Congress has not codified any laws specifically protecting transgender people from discrimination in employment, housing, healthcare, and adoption,
but some lawsuits argue that the Equal Protection Clause of the federal constitution or federal laws prohibiting discrimination based on gender should be interpreted to include transgender people and discrimination based on gender identity.[citation needed]

In addition ....This EO covered employment and education only and is limited to schools receiving federal funds
U.S. President Barack Obama issued an executive order prohibiting discrimination against transgender people in employment by the federal government and its contractors.[1] In 2016, the Departments of Education and Justice issued a letter to schools receiving federal funding that interpreted Title IX protection to apply to gender identity and transgender students, advising schools to use a student's preferred name and pronouns and to allow use of bathrooms and locker rooms of the student's gender identity.[

And there is this

Trump's Labor Dept. goes through with gutting LGBTQ ...
Dec 07, 2020 · “The executive order signed in 2014, which protects employees from anti-LGBTQ workplace discrimination while working for federal contractors, will remain intact at the direction of President Donald...

and this.

Trump Administration Erases Transgender Civil Rights Protections in Health Care - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Friday finalized a regulation that will erase protections for transgender patients against discrimination by doctors, hospitals and health insurance companies, a move announced on the four-year anniversary of the massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando and in the middle of Pride Month.

NOW tell us again why legislation is not need.
Because you are already protected based on your gender.

It is already illegal to discriminate because you are male or female.
Good fucking grief!! Can't you read?
Yes. Nothing you have posted backs up your science denying and claims trans people can be discriminated against.

My step-father was a novelist, Marine Colonel, high IQ guy, level-headed, masters in political science/journalism. He told me long ago the left always entertains the LOWEST common denominator, and they normalize it. And he hadn't witnessed most of the filth they'd become since Trump's election. Took a few years to recognize what he meant, and he nailed it. How many examples do you want?

Whites are racist.

Blacks are victims police brutality.

1% of Democrats support Kamala.

Xiden was useless & now has dementia too.

Hundreds of "Trump supporters" threatened our under-enforced (COUGH!) capitol, thus all conservatives "threaten our democracy".

Men are chicks, and some have dicks.

Gays wanna' marry.

Russia meddles in elections.

Be scared, because 1% die of the flu they're currently developing into a more serious threat (FUCKERS!)

Bezos & Obama get the money, here's your bone and $600, have a field day.

Everyone gets $600 cuz the poorest need it.

Shits poor cuz shit's lazy in training.

Too irresponsible to get healthcare to get free healthcare, thus too more are too irresponsible to get healthcare (Dr. Suess :auiqs.jpg:) (cause & effect challenge, PROGS fail)

Here's another bone.

Everyone gets the lowest healthcare.

Some get stoned, lets all get stoned.

Everyone seems to be hiring. Nah, too stoned & $600.

Everyone gets a slice of the misery with the profits going to the few.

Protest the flag, rip down Abe Lincoln.

Desire for open borders.

Blacks are victims, you're a victim, we're a victim. Just kidding, I'm not a victim due white male thus a white supremacist.

KKK must have a thousand members.

NAZI must have two thousand members.

White supremacists must have 10K members.

Too lazy to vote, don't worry, here's your ballot and check off right fucking there.

Laziest among us appoint a POTUS.

Man is responsible for global warming.

Only the Mexicans want to do the work.

Want more?

Last edited:

Bullshit.

So you agree that children should have the right to get Abortions without their parents' permission?

Or without even calling the local Rape Squads to find out who committed the atrocity and having them thrown into the penitentiary for paedophilia?
Where are you getting that shit from ? You're just fucking trolling . It is not even on topic. The voices in your head are telling you some sjck shit. No ghood man on man prison rape storries today?

My step-father was a novelist, Marine Colonel, high IQ guy, level-headed, masters in political science/journalism. He told me long ago the left always entertains the LOWEST common denominator, and they normalize it. And he hadn't witnessed most of the filth they'd become since Trump's election. Took a few years to recognize what he meant, and he nailed it. How many examples do you want?

Whites are racist.

Hundreds of "Trump supporters" threatened our under-enforced (COUGH!) capitol, thus all conservatives "threaten our democracy".

Gays wanna' marry.

Be scared, because 1% die of the flu they're currently developing into a more serious threat (FUCKERS!)

Too irresponsible to get healthcare to get free healthcare, thus too more are too irresponsible to get healthcare (Dr. Suess :auiqs.jpg:) (cause & effect challenge, PROGS fail)

Here's another bone.

Desire for open borders.

Blacks are victims, you're a victim, we're a victim. Just kidding, I'm not a victim due white male thus a white supremacist.

Too lazy to vote, don't worry, here's your ballot and check off right fucking there.

Want more?
\\
GISH GALLOP
1616096071428.png
1616096103491.png

Whites are racist.

Gays wanna' marry.

Here's another bone.

Desire for open borders.

Want more?
\\
GISH GALLOP
View attachment 469284View attachment 469285
Could just be me but I have never seen this term used before Rationality Rules started using it a lot....

Whites are racist.

Gays wanna' marry.

Here's another bone.

Desire for open borders.

Want more?
\\
GISH GALLOP
Could just be me but I have never seen this term used before Rationality Rules started using it a lot....
Well now you have and perhapps it will make you a better person, or at least a debator

Whites are racist.

Gays wanna' marry.

Here's another bone.

Desire for open borders.

Want more?
\\
GISH GALLOP
Well now you have and perhapps it will make you a better person, or at least a debator

I knew what it was. Just never seen anyone actually refer to it by name. A bunch of people have recently. Just odd.

Transgenders make up about one half of 1% of the American population, yet Liberals, Conservatives, church and media groups argue and fight over this as if it's a life or death issue - It's not! Maybe it's time to start focusing on repairing our infrastructure, paying down our national debt, beating this virus, and educating our kids. :45:

I will tell you another thing. If LGBT issues are a distraction it is because the bigots make it a distraction.....but trying to limit their rights and protections. All that they want to live in people. If they sem militanr at times it's because they are being fucked with. Just pass the damned Equality Act and move on. We can certainly deal with all of the other issues while fostering equality. People just need to get the fuck over their hysteria about trans people
How?

You may be confused about it. You may wish you were a female. You may think you are a female.

Thank you for proving my point. You have confirmed that you have a dumbed down understanding of gender and sexuality and have neither the will or ability to learn anything. I would try to school you but I am not certified in special ed
You are the moron as the law already protects all US citizens; you simply want more protection for sexual deviants.
Really? What law is that? What law protects transgender people from abuse and discrimination in employment, housing, public accomodations and financial transactions? WHAT FUCKING LAW!??
Yer welcome.

Related Products

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000e and following) prohibits employers from discriminating against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, and national origin (including membership in a Native American tribe).
"sex" has been open to interpretation and not applied to gender identity or sexual orientation . Cut the bullshit!
It is illegal to discriminate against you based on you being a male or female, Stupid.

Yourrepeatedly calling me stupi does not make you sound very smart. Clearly you do not have a grasp of the issue
This far your sole talking point is that a specific set of the population must be protected from something that they are already protected.

As of February 2019, Congress has not codified any laws specifically protecting transgender people from discrimination in employment, housing, healthcare, and adoption,
but some lawsuits argue that the Equal Protection Clause of the federal constitution or federal laws prohibiting discrimination based on gender should be interpreted to include transgender people and discrimination based on gender identity.[citation needed]

In addition ....This EO covered employment and education only and is limited to schools receiving federal funds
U.S. President Barack Obama issued an executive order prohibiting discrimination against transgender people in employment by the federal government and its contractors.[1] In 2016, the Departments of Education and Justice issued a letter to schools receiving federal funding that interpreted Title IX protection to apply to gender identity and transgender students, advising schools to use a student's preferred name and pronouns and to allow use of bathrooms and locker rooms of the student's gender identity.[

And there is this

Dec 07, 2020 · “The executive order signed in 2014, which protects employees from anti-LGBTQ workplace discrimination while working for federal contractors, will remain intact at the direction of President Donald...

and this.

Trump Administration Erases Transgender Civil Rights Protections in Health Care - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Friday finalized a regulation that will erase protections for transgender patients against discrimination by doctors, hospitals and health insurance companies, a move announced on the four-year anniversary of the massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando and in the middle of Pride Month.

Because when Whites are beaten up and murdered in NYC, Andrew Cuomo has already put Criminal Reform into law as of 2021 to protect the offenders.
Your emotional cry to protect humans of a specific population is probably because you are paranoid regarding yourself or others.
You should be pleased that every commercial on TV has a homosexual couple and an inter-racial couple, so those of your mindset are on the march to criminally marginalize Whites and heterosexuals.
Not to mention the fact that Trump never diluted the laws protecting older workers so companies keep firing people en masse and getting away with breaking the law by inserting loop holes that make breaking the law in certain ways obviates the law altogether.

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

And there is this

and this.

In order for me to understand where you are coming from...
In which decade of your life are you?
In which cities did you spend your life from high school to about 30?
What industry are you in or were you in?
I have to understand why your knowledge of how business attorneys and politicians manipulate the legal system in their favor 100% of the time.

The main 2 groups I have met who have your resistance to reality are teachers and mentally ill attorneys.
It's obvious you never worked for a large firm and got screwed.

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

And there is this

and this.

Because when Whites are beaten up and murdered in NYC, Andrew Cuomo has already put Criminal Reform into law as of 2021 to protect the offenders.
Your emotional cry to protect humans of a specific population is probably because you are paranoid regarding yourself or others.
You should be pleased that every commercial on TV has a homosexual couple and an inter-racial couple, so those of your mindset are on the march to criminally marginalize Whites and heterosexuals.
Not to mention the fact that Trump never diluted the laws protecting older workers so companies keep firing people en masse and getting away with breaking the law by inserting loop holes that make breaking the law in certain ways obviates the law altogether.
Holy fucking shit! Seriously. I made the case that there is no national protections for transgender people and you counter with some crap about NYC, Cuomo and whites being beaten up and murdered? You are either psychotic or just playing a sick troll game. Then you blather about gays in commercials and Trump and older workers. You don't even grasp how stupid, off topic and rediculous you sound. NOTHER here in any way refutes the points that I made You are just throwing dung from your pie hole at the wall in ther hope that you can avoid and obfuscate the actual issue. Google Gish Gallop. That is all that you are able to do.

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

And there is this

and this.

Holy fucking shit! Seriously. I made the case that there is no national protections for transgender people and you counter with some crap about NYC, Cuomo and whites being beaten up and murdered? You are either psychotic or just playing a sick troll game. Then you blather about gays in commercials and Trump and older workers. You don't even grasp how stupid, off topic and rediculous you sound. NOTHER here in any way refutes the points that I made You are just throwing dung from your pie hole at the wall in ther hope that you can avoid and obfuscate the actual issue. Google Gish Gallop. That is all that you are able to do.
You haven't address the issue of why people of a specific population should be in their own legal category.
How about Jews?
How about Muslims?
How about Catholics?
How about Protestants?

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

And there is this

and this.

I have to understand why your knowledge of how business attorneys and politicians manipulate the legal system in their favor 100% of the time.

The main 2 groups I have met who have your resistance to reality are teachers and mentally ill attorneys.
Fuck no! This is just another one of your troll games. Deal with the issue or shut up. This is about discrimination, plain and simple . Sure the system is manipulated. That is why we need laws against discrimination.

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

And there is this

and this.

No protections for trans people? You mean they can just be murdered at will with no consequences? Gotta link?

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

And there is this

and this.

Fuck no! This is just another one of your troll games. Deal with the issue or shut up. This is about discrimination, plain and simple . Sure the system is manipulated. That is why we need laws against discrimination.
There are laws against discrimination. You need to get educated.

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

And there is this

and this.

You are a troll...
I am not calling for people to be attacked in anyway whatsoever due to their sexual identity or activity.
Such behavior should be private but perverts such as yourself want everybody to let it all hang out because you are a sexual deviant.
I would love to see your Links to widespread examples of proven discrimination due to sexual deviancy.
These are way more examples of people being discriminated against for their age or even for their salary and benefits costs to the company.

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

And there is this

and this.

There are laws against discrimination. You need to get educated.
RegressiveTraitor is probably a cross-dresser or has someone in the family who is and has the emotional need to not feel isolated.

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

And there is this

and this.

You haven't address the issue of why people of a specific population should be in their own legal category.
How about Jews?
How about Muslims?
How about Catholics?
How about Protestants?
You are absolutly right! I never did explain that. I gave you more credit than I should have. I assumed that you understood more than you do about how things work. My bad

So, now I will spoon feed it to you. Protected or suspect clases are used to determine the way in wich laws that may have a negative impact on those groups are evaluated by the courts. It is call the level of scutiny.

Suspect classification - Wikipedia

In United States constitutional law, a suspect classification is a class or group of persons meeting a series of criteria suggesting they are likely the subject of discrimination. These classes receive closer scrutiny by courts when an Equal Protection claim alleging unconstitutional discrimination is asserted against a law, regulation, or other government action, or sometimes private action. When a law …

Next stupid question

Forum List

Back