Why all the fuss about transgenders?

Transgenders make up about one half of 1% of the American population, yet Liberals, Conservatives, church and media groups argue and fight over this as if it's a life or death issue - It's not! Maybe it's time to start focusing on repairing our infrastructure, paying down our national debt, beating this virus, and educating our kids. :45:

Transgender population in the US
I will tell you another thing. If LGBT issues are a distraction it is because the bigots make it a distraction.....but trying to limit their rights and protections. All that they want to live in people. If they sem militanr at times it's because they are being fucked with. Just pass the damned Equality Act and move on. We can certainly deal with all of the other issues while fostering equality. People just need to get the fuck over their hysteria about trans people
Why do science deniers need equality?
It's you jerks who are the science deniers.
How?

If you have a twig and berries, you are a male.

You may be confused about it. You may wish you were a female. You may think you are a female.

But science says you are a male.
Thank you for proving my point. You have confirmed that you have a dumbed down understanding of gender and sexuality and have neither the will or ability to learn anything. I would try to school you but I am not certified in special ed
You can’t argue on the science, clearly.
I would not wast my time trying with morons like you
You are the moron as the law already protects all US citizens; you simply want more protection for sexual deviants.
Really? What law is that? What law protects transgender people from abuse and discrimination in employment, housing, public accomodations and financial transactions? WHAT FUCKING LAW!??
Yer welcome.

. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act.
Related Products

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000e and following) prohibits employers from discriminating against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, and national origin (including membership in a Native American tribe).
"sex" has been open to interpretation and not applied to gender identity or sexual orientation . Cut the bullshit!
It is illegal to discriminate against you based on you being a male or female, Stupid.

Everyone is one or the other, according to science.
Yourrepeatedly calling me stupi does not make you sound very smart. Clearly you do not have a grasp of the issue
This far your sole talking point is that a specific set of the population must be protected from something that they are already protected.
Of course you don’t give a damn about anyone who is not a deviant.
Transgender rights in the United States - Wikipedia

As of February 2019, Congress has not codified any laws specifically protecting transgender people from discrimination in employment, housing, healthcare, and adoption,
but some lawsuits argue that the Equal Protection Clause of the federal constitution or federal laws prohibiting discrimination based on gender should be interpreted to include transgender people and discrimination based on gender identity.[citation needed]

In addition ....This EO covered employment and education only and is limited to schools receiving federal funds
U.S. President Barack Obama issued an executive order prohibiting discrimination against transgender people in employment by the federal government and its contractors.[1] In 2016, the Departments of Education and Justice issued a letter to schools receiving federal funding that interpreted Title IX protection to apply to gender identity and transgender students, advising schools to use a student's preferred name and pronouns and to allow use of bathrooms and locker rooms of the student's gender identity.[

And there is this

Trump's Labor Dept. goes through with gutting LGBTQ ...
Dec 07, 2020 · “The executive order signed in 2014, which protects employees from anti-LGBTQ workplace discrimination while working for federal contractors, will remain intact at the direction of President Donald...

and this.

Trump Administration Erases Transgender Civil Rights Protections in Health Care - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Friday finalized a regulation that will erase protections for transgender patients against discrimination by doctors, hospitals and health insurance companies, a move announced on the four-year anniversary of the massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando and in the middle of Pride Month.

NOW tell us again why legislation is not need.
In order for me to understand where you are coming from...
In which decade of your life are you?
In which cities did you spend your life from high school to about 30?
What industry are you in or were you in?
I have to understand why your knowledge of how business attorneys and politicians manipulate the legal system in their favor 100% of the time.

The main 2 groups I have met who have your resistance to reality are teachers and mentally ill attorneys.
It's obvious you never worked for a large firm and got screwed.
Fuck no! This is just another one of your troll games. Deal with the issue or shut up. This is about discrimination, plain and simple . Sure the system is manipulated. That is why we need laws against discrimination.
You are a troll...
I am not calling for people to be attacked in anyway whatsoever due to their sexual identity or activity.
Such behavior should be private but perverts such as yourself want everybody to let it all hang out because you are a sexual deviant.
I would love to see your Links to widespread examples of proven discrimination due to sexual deviancy.
These are way more examples of people being discriminated against for their age or even for their salary and benefits costs to the company.
You are fucking insane and delusional!
You are emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.
You are not special and not a target and you're not getting permission to start a movement of getting special treatment in every realm of law and life.
You are right. I am not special and I am not a target. I am a straight, cisgender, older male who advocates for LGBT folks .Go ahead and call me a liar. I really don't give a fuck
Then you're simply emotionally disturbed.

You want to advocate?
Go to a demonstration.

Older male?
If you're still gainfully employed, you belong to a Union.
Good for you.
That's why I'm not anti-Union.
Write letters to the editor of papers.
You continue to demonstrate a pathetic inability to address the issue in a rational, objective and reasonable way,
Really?
What's does your argument consist of?
Sexual Deviants are an endangered species and we must protect them!
How many sexual deviants do you know in real life?
My community has at least 2 dozen male couples living together who don't rub it in anybody's faces and we get along just fine.
Get the fuck out of here with you stupid shit,. You have no ability or desire to engage in a rational and civil discussion on the issue. Your statement that Sexual Deviants are an endangered species and we must protect them! makes that clear. I have no more time for this stupidity

Transgenders make up about one half of 1% of the American population, yet Liberals, Conservatives, church and media groups argue and fight over this as if it's a life or death issue - It's not! Maybe it's time to start focusing on repairing our infrastructure, paying down our national debt, beating this virus, and educating our kids. :45:

I will tell you another thing. If LGBT issues are a distraction it is because the bigots make it a distraction.....but trying to limit their rights and protections. All that they want to live in people. If they sem militanr at times it's because they are being fucked with. Just pass the damned Equality Act and move on. We can certainly deal with all of the other issues while fostering equality. People just need to get the fuck over their hysteria about trans people
How?

You may be confused about it. You may wish you were a female. You may think you are a female.

Thank you for proving my point. You have confirmed that you have a dumbed down understanding of gender and sexuality and have neither the will or ability to learn anything. I would try to school you but I am not certified in special ed
You are the moron as the law already protects all US citizens; you simply want more protection for sexual deviants.
Really? What law is that? What law protects transgender people from abuse and discrimination in employment, housing, public accomodations and financial transactions? WHAT FUCKING LAW!??
Yer welcome.

Related Products

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000e and following) prohibits employers from discriminating against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, and national origin (including membership in a Native American tribe).
"sex" has been open to interpretation and not applied to gender identity or sexual orientation . Cut the bullshit!
It is illegal to discriminate against you based on you being a male or female, Stupid.

Yourrepeatedly calling me stupi does not make you sound very smart. Clearly you do not have a grasp of the issue
This far your sole talking point is that a specific set of the population must be protected from something that they are already protected.

As of February 2019, Congress has not codified any laws specifically protecting transgender people from discrimination in employment, housing, healthcare, and adoption,
but some lawsuits argue that the Equal Protection Clause of the federal constitution or federal laws prohibiting discrimination based on gender should be interpreted to include transgender people and discrimination based on gender identity.[citation needed]

In addition ....This EO covered employment and education only and is limited to schools receiving federal funds
U.S. President Barack Obama issued an executive order prohibiting discrimination against transgender people in employment by the federal government and its contractors.[1] In 2016, the Departments of Education and Justice issued a letter to schools receiving federal funding that interpreted Title IX protection to apply to gender identity and transgender students, advising schools to use a student's preferred name and pronouns and to allow use of bathrooms and locker rooms of the student's gender identity.[

And there is this

Dec 07, 2020 · “The executive order signed in 2014, which protects employees from anti-LGBTQ workplace discrimination while working for federal contractors, will remain intact at the direction of President Donald...

and this.

Trump Administration Erases Transgender Civil Rights Protections in Health Care - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Friday finalized a regulation that will erase protections for transgender patients against discrimination by doctors, hospitals and health insurance companies, a move announced on the four-year anniversary of the massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando and in the middle of Pride Month.

I have to understand why your knowledge of how business attorneys and politicians manipulate the legal system in their favor 100% of the time.

The main 2 groups I have met who have your resistance to reality are teachers and mentally ill attorneys.
Fuck no! This is just another one of your troll games. Deal with the issue or shut up. This is about discrimination, plain and simple . Sure the system is manipulated. That is why we need laws against discrimination.
You are a troll...
I am not calling for people to be attacked in anyway whatsoever due to their sexual identity or activity.
Such behavior should be private but perverts such as yourself want everybody to let it all hang out because you are a sexual deviant.
I would love to see your Links to widespread examples of proven discrimination due to sexual deviancy.
These are way more examples of people being discriminated against for their age or even for their salary and benefits costs to the company.
You are not special and not a target and you're not getting permission to start a movement of getting special treatment in every realm of law and life.
You are right. I am not special and I am not a target. I am a straight, cisgender, older male who advocates for LGBT folks .Go ahead and call me a liar. I really don't give a fuck

You want to advocate?
Go to a demonstration.

Older male?
Good for you.
You continue to demonstrate a pathetic inability to address the issue in a rational, objective and reasonable way,
Really?
My community has at least 2 dozen male couples living together who don't rub it in anybody's faces and we get along just fine.
Get the fuck out of here with you stupid shit,. You have no ability or desire to engage in a rational and civil discussion on the issue. Your statement that Sexual Deviants are an endangered species and we must protect them! makes that clear. I have no more time for this stupidity
Transgenders are an endangered species and we must protect them!
Is that better, psycho?

I see you ignored the fact that you just reposted something you said you would never post because it wasn't true.
You're stepping all over your own shit.

f I'm hysterical, why are you the one advocating every day for gays to get special protection?
NOT special protection. EQUAL protection under the law,
See this bolded quote, psycho?
Show me where transgenders don't have equal protection under the law.

You need a psychiatrist.

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

And there is this

and this.

You are a troll...

You want to advocate?
Go to a demonstration.

Older male?
Good for you.
Really?

I'm saving this...
Post 137
Post 143

f I'm hysterical, why are you the one advocating every day for gays to get special protection?
You got it. So why are you whining?
RegressiveTraitior doesn't realize that transgenders own Hollywood and Big Tech and most of the police departments in Blue cities.
We, of course, know them by the word DINKS, Double Income, No Kids.
They are wealthy and buy their way out of everything, just like everyone else who is wealthy and lives a life of privilege.

"Transgenders make up about one half of 1% of the American population"

According to that statistic? I should only hear about them, maybe once or twice a year. Seems I hear an issue involving them damn near everyday, a couple times a day . . . Either in my news feed, on NPR, on this site, etc.

why? :dunno:

According to that statistic? I should only hear about them, maybe once or twice a year. Seems I hear an issue involving them damn near everyday, a couple times a day . . . Either in my news feed, on NPR, on this site, etc.

Thank you!
Gays are about 2% of the US population and transgenders are a fraction of that population and RegressiveTraitor is psychotic.

Thank you!
Gays are about 2% of the US population and transgenders are a fraction of that population and RegressiveTraitor is psychotic.
Hey. . . don't get me started on you buddy. . .

:heehee:

Wow ! More trannys than cividdead.
How many trannys died from covid ?

TLM TLM
anamancini.jpg

RegressiveTraitior doesn't realize that transgenders own Hollywood and Big Tech and most of the police departments in Blue cities.
They are wealthy and buy their way out of everything, just like everyone else who is wealthy and lives a life of privilege.
Obviously there is NO HOPE of having a rational conversation about transgender rights and the isue of discrimination. You refuse to stay on topic and continue to toss out off topic gibberish and personal attacksthat seems to be bouncing around in your diseased mind like a ping pong ball.

I have presented succinct and documented evidence as to why statuatory protections for trans people are necessary and appropriate which you and Nostra have ignored and dismissed indicating to me that neither of you have the brain power respond appropriatly

If and when you are prepared to have an adult discussion I will be here. Until then I am not going to waste another key stroke on you or
Nostra

CC (3) Nostra | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Obviously there is NO HOPE of having a rational conversation about transgender rights and the isue of discrimination. You refuse to stay on topic and continue to toss out off topic gibberish and personal attacksthat seems to be bouncing around in your diseased mind like a ping pong ball.

I have presented succinct and documented evidence as to why statuatory protections for trans people are necessary and appropriate which you and Nostra have ignored and dismissed indicating to me that neither of you have the brain power respond appropriatly

If and when you are prepared to have an adult discussion I will be here. Until then I am not going to waste another key stroke on you or
Nostra
The only argument you have presented is that “transgenders need protection”.
No facts to back up your emotional disturbance.
Every time I whip your pathetic ass on this Thread, you disappear for 12 hours and then reiterate the same moronic bullshit that I am irrational.
You are mentally ill and need a therapist.

Nostra

CC (3) Nostra | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
It is illegal to discriminate against trans people since it is illegal to discriminate based on whether or not you are male or female.

You just refuse to accept reality and for some reason think there should be yet another law that does the same thing.

Nostra
Every time I whip your pathetic ass on this Thread, you disappear for 12 hours and then reiterate the same moronic bullshit that I am irrational.
You are either a liar or just to stupi to understand what is being said....This is from my post# 89

And there is this

www.washingtonblade.com

Trump's Labor Dept. goes through with gutting LGBTQ workplace protections
With fewer than two months remaining in the Trump administration, a federal agency within the Department of Labor granted religious institutions a broader exemption under former President Obama’s executive order in favor of LGBTQ workplace protections.
www.washingtonblade.com
www.washingtonblade.com
and this.

Nostra
You are either a liar or just to stupi to understand what is being said....This is from my post# 89

And there is this

www.washingtonblade.com

With fewer than two months remaining in the Trump administration, a federal agency within the Department of Labor granted religious institutions a broader exemption under former President Obama’s executive order in favor of LGBTQ workplace protections.
www.washingtonblade.com
www.washingtonblade.com
and this.

We all know that there are sexual deviants who aren’t shy and yell and scream and spit all over politicians to have special protections.
What has actually consistently happened to them to make them need this special level of protection?
Your inability to answer this question belies the insanity of both yourself and the less than 1% of sexual deviants who want everyone else to hand them special privileges.
As I have posted already, a once in 10 year tragedy committed by a madman does not warrant legislation in a society where everyday murders are being committed and police and lawyers are being ordered to step back and let the perpetrators burn off some steam.
You should just admit that you are sexually attracted to transgenders.

Because you're subverting gender roles for the whole population?

THis isn't like the gays where you can just ignore them in a locker room with teh same sex, they aren't doing their own thing.

Not a winning issue

Nostra

And there is this

www.washingtonblade.com

www.washingtonblade.com
www.washingtonblade.com
and this.

We all know that there are sexual deviants who aren’t shy and yell and scream and spit all over politicians to have special protections.
What has actually consistently happened to them to make them need this special level of protection?
Your inability to answer this question belies the insanity of both yourself and the less than 1% of sexual deviants who want everyone else to hand them special privileges.
As I have posted already, a once in 10 year tragedy committed by a madman does not warrant legislation in a society where everyday murders are being committed and police and lawyers are being ordered to step back and let the perpetrators burn off some steam.
1616175241091.png
1616175305657.png

Nostra

And there is this

www.washingtonblade.com

www.washingtonblade.com
www.washingtonblade.com
and this.

View attachment 469731View attachment 469732
This is representative of the mental stature of your average post.

Forum List

Back