Why all the fuss about transgenders?

Transgenders make up about one half of 1% of the American population, yet Liberals, Conservatives, church and media groups argue and fight over this as if it's a life or death issue - It's not! Maybe it's time to start focusing on repairing our infrastructure, paying down our national debt, beating this virus, and educating our kids. :45:

Transgender population in the US
I will tell you another thing. If LGBT issues are a distraction it is because the bigots make it a distraction.....but trying to limit their rights and protections. All that they want to live in people. If they sem militanr at times it's because they are being fucked with. Just pass the damned Equality Act and move on. We can certainly deal with all of the other issues while fostering equality. People just need to get the fuck over their hysteria about trans people
Why do science deniers need equality?
It's you jerks who are the science deniers.
How?

If you have a twig and berries, you are a male.

You may be confused about it. You may wish you were a female. You may think you are a female.

But science says you are a male.
Thank you for proving my point. You have confirmed that you have a dumbed down understanding of gender and sexuality and have neither the will or ability to learn anything. I would try to school you but I am not certified in special ed
You can’t argue on the science, clearly.
I would not wast my time trying with morons like you
You are the moron as the law already protects all US citizens; you simply want more protection for sexual deviants.
Really? What law is that? What law protects transgender people from abuse and discrimination in employment, housing, public accomodations and financial transactions? WHAT FUCKING LAW!??
Yer welcome.

. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act.
Related Products

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000e and following) prohibits employers from discriminating against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, and national origin (including membership in a Native American tribe).
"sex" has been open to interpretation and not applied to gender identity or sexual orientation . Cut the bullshit!
It is illegal to discriminate against you based on you being a male or female, Stupid.

Everyone is one or the other, according to science.
Yourrepeatedly calling me stupi does not make you sound very smart. Clearly you do not have a grasp of the issue

Transgenders make up about one half of 1% of the American population, yet Liberals, Conservatives, church and media groups argue and fight over this as if it's a life or death issue - It's not! Maybe it's time to start focusing on repairing our infrastructure, paying down our national debt, beating this virus, and educating our kids. :45:

I will tell you another thing. If LGBT issues are a distraction it is because the bigots make it a distraction.....but trying to limit their rights and protections. All that they want to live in people. If they sem militanr at times it's because they are being fucked with. Just pass the damned Equality Act and move on. We can certainly deal with all of the other issues while fostering equality. People just need to get the fuck over their hysteria about trans people
How?

You may be confused about it. You may wish you were a female. You may think you are a female.

Thank you for proving my point. You have confirmed that you have a dumbed down understanding of gender and sexuality and have neither the will or ability to learn anything. I would try to school you but I am not certified in special ed
You are the moron as the law already protects all US citizens; you simply want more protection for sexual deviants.
Really? What law is that? What law protects transgender people from abuse and discrimination in employment, housing, public accomodations and financial transactions? WHAT FUCKING LAW!??
Yer welcome.

Related Products

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000e and following) prohibits employers from discriminating against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, and national origin (including membership in a Native American tribe).
"sex" has been open to interpretation and not applied to gender identity or sexual orientation . Cut the bullshit!
It is illegal to discriminate against you based on you being a male or female, Stupid.

Yourrepeatedly calling me stupi does not make you sound very smart. Clearly you do not have a grasp of the issue
Science is science. And science proves I am correct..

Deal with it, science denier.

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

RegressiveTraitor needs an injection of caffeine.

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

This far your sole talking point is that a specific set of the population must be protected from something that they are already protected.
Of course you don’t give a damn about anyone who is not a deviant.

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

Go away boy, you bother me- WC Fields

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

Go away boy, you bother me- WC Fields
Science deniers are always bothered by scientific fact.

How?

Here's comes your dementia...
You are the one who posted about 2 weeks ago that the law as is protects all US Citizens but needs to specify sexual deviants because...WTF!
Now you will deny you did such because you're psychotic.
You will have to post whatever that is that you are referring to. I can't respond to this out of context and I'm sure tat I never said that the law must protect sexual deviants. Sometimes that law as written with the intent of protecting everyone is not applied that way and those protections need to be specified
Wait! The smartest member of USMB has never read about old employees being fired or US employees being fired in order to hire Business Visas?
You either know how and when to play stupid ass or you're too fucking stupid to have a discussion with.
What the fuck does any of that have to do with transgender protections??
What “protections” would you propose for those who will choose to ‘identify’ as Salmon at some point?
Are you prepared to “protect” white folks who will eventually decide to ‘identify’ as blacks...will you support them reaping all the same benefits that REAL blacks are privy to?
Are you starting to see where this lunacy is headed?

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

This far your sole talking point is that a specific set of the population must be protected from something that they are already protected.
Transgender rights in the United States - Wikipedia

As of February 2019, Congress has not codified any laws specifically protecting transgender people from discrimination in employment, housing, healthcare, and adoption,
but some lawsuits argue that the Equal Protection Clause of the federal constitution or federal laws prohibiting discrimination based on gender should be interpreted to include transgender people and discrimination based on gender identity.[citation needed]

In addition ....This EO covered employment and education only and is limited to schools receiving federal funds
U.S. President Barack Obama issued an executive order prohibiting discrimination against transgender people in employment by the federal government and its contractors.[1] In 2016, the Departments of Education and Justice issued a letter to schools receiving federal funding that interpreted Title IX protection to apply to gender identity and transgender students, advising schools to use a student's preferred name and pronouns and to allow use of bathrooms and locker rooms of the student's gender identity.[

And there is this

Trump's Labor Dept. goes through with gutting LGBTQ ...
Dec 07, 2020 · “The executive order signed in 2014, which protects employees from anti-LGBTQ workplace discrimination while working for federal contractors, will remain intact at the direction of President Donald...

and this.

Trump Administration Erases Transgender Civil Rights Protections in Health Care - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Friday finalized a regulation that will erase protections for transgender patients against discrimination by doctors, hospitals and health insurance companies, a move announced on the four-year anniversary of the massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando and in the middle of Pride Month.

NOW tell us again why legislation is not need.

How?

You are the one who posted about 2 weeks ago that the law as is protects all US Citizens but needs to specify sexual deviants because...WTF!
You will have to post whatever that is that you are referring to. I can't respond to this out of context and I'm sure tat I never said that the law must protect sexual deviants. Sometimes that law as written with the intent of protecting everyone is not applied that way and those protections need to be specified
Wait! The smartest member of USMB has never read about old employees being fired or US employees being fired in order to hire Business Visas?
You either know how and when to play stupid ass or you're too fucking stupid to have a discussion with.
What “protections” would you propose for those who will choose to ‘identify’ as Salmon at some point?
Are you prepared to “protect” white folks who will eventually decide to ‘identify’ as blacks...will you support them reaping all the same benefits that REAL blacks are privy to?

I see your lunacy has already arrived. If can't see the differce between thinking that you are a fish and biologically based gender dysohoria, you re beyond hope

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

As of February 2019, Congress has not codified any laws specifically protecting transgender people from discrimination in employment, housing, healthcare, and adoption,
but some lawsuits argue that the Equal Protection Clause of the federal constitution or federal laws prohibiting discrimination based on gender should be interpreted to include transgender people and discrimination based on gender identity.[citation needed]

In addition ....This EO covered employment and education only and is limited to schools receiving federal funds
U.S. President Barack Obama issued an executive order prohibiting discrimination against transgender people in employment by the federal government and its contractors.[1] In 2016, the Departments of Education and Justice issued a letter to schools receiving federal funding that interpreted Title IX protection to apply to gender identity and transgender students, advising schools to use a student's preferred name and pronouns and to allow use of bathrooms and locker rooms of the student's gender identity.[

And there is this

Dec 07, 2020 · “The executive order signed in 2014, which protects employees from anti-LGBTQ workplace discrimination while working for federal contractors, will remain intact at the direction of President Donald...

and this.

Trump Administration Erases Transgender Civil Rights Protections in Health Care - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Friday finalized a regulation that will erase protections for transgender patients against discrimination by doctors, hospitals and health insurance companies, a move announced on the four-year anniversary of the massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando and in the middle of Pride Month.

Private sector employers expect employees to meet certain standards...a very important standard may be how employees look and present themselves.
I can't think of one single company outside of the hipster whackos in Mexifornia, Loon York and other disgusting blue shitholes that would hire a circus freak to represent their company / brand.
Be honest with yourself once...do you ever see this thing holding down a legitimate job?
1tn493.jpg

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

And there is this

and this.

Because you are already protected based on your gender.

It is already illegal to discriminate because you are male or female.

How?

I see your lunacy has already arrived. If can't see the differce between thinking that you are a fish and biologically based gender dysohoria, you re beyond hope

"gender dysohoria" -These are just the neat, shiny new words you're using today...tomorrow it'll be something else with you whackos because you hate normality and boundaries.
The second you get people to accept men fucking men in the ass you shove chicks with dicks down our throats...fuck off, just be normal, it's not all that hard.

Last edited:

How?

Yer welcome.

Related Products

And there is this

and this.

Because you are already protected based on your gender.

It is already illegal to discriminate because you are male or female.
Good fucking grief!! Can't you read?

Up next...Pedophilia. After that....human sacrifice.
You may be skipping a few. Today's issue of the New Yorker (there is no further Left magazine on Planet Earth) has an article celebrating polyamorous "families" and polygamy --- one man and several women, of course, in the case of polygamy.

I like where you end up, though. There's a certain logical purity to it. :cool:

You may be skipping a few. Today's issue of the New Yorker (there is no further Left magazine on Planet Earth) has an article celebrating polyamorous "families" and polygamy --- one man and several women, of course, in the case of polygamy.

It's infinite with the whackos... TheProgressivePatriot can't wait to advocate for those who will want to fuck and marry their Labrador....BANK ON IT!

It's infinite with the whackos... TheProgressivePatriot can't wait to advocate for those who will want to fuck and marry their Labrador....BANK ON IT!

Children is rather obviously their current project. But bestiality is surely not far behind, once they accomplish that. Incest is probably not far along the queue, either. It'd tie nicely into their pedophilia agenda.

The Times is talking about concenting adults. This pedophilia bullshit is stupd and irresponsible slippery slope logical fallacy crap

Oh, yeah, the widow who wants to marry lovie wittle Fifers, her toy poodle. I don't know why I forgot that one.

Children is rather obviously their current project. But bestiality is surely not far behind, once they accomplish that. Incest is probably not far along the queue, either. It'd tie nicely into their pedophilia agenda.
I used to think this shit was far-fetched fiction...now I'm thoroughly convinced it all lurks just around the corner.

Forum List

Back