Why all the fuss about transgenders?

Transgenders make up about one half of 1% of the American population, yet Liberals, Conservatives, church and media groups argue and fight over this as if it's a life or death issue - It's not! Maybe it's time to start focusing on repairing our infrastructure, paying down our national debt, beating this virus, and educating our kids. :45:

Transgender population in the US
Because the repugs gotta give ya something to fear and hate.
You need to identify as a man and re-post. 51...going on 11.

Sad.
Lol, you sit in fear of shit that does not effect you. That is what is sad dumb fuck.

Transgenders make up about one half of 1% of the American population, yet Liberals, Conservatives, church and media groups argue and fight over this as if it's a life or death issue - It's not! Maybe it's time to start focusing on repairing our infrastructure, paying down our national debt, beating this virus, and educating our kids. :45:

I will tell you another thing. If LGBT issues are a distraction it is because the bigots make it a distraction.....but trying to limit their rights and protections. Is it because bigots are perpetrating violence and discriminating? All that they want is to live in peace. If they seem militanr at times it's because they are being fucked with. Just pass the damned Equality Act and move on. We can certainly deal with all of the other issues while fostering equality. People just need to get the fuck over their hysteria about trans people
Democrats pass a law.
Republicans respond to law.

Why are republicans making this an issue?

Ya, that does not fly. Republicans are not 'making this an issue' as democrats are with initially passing legislation. That the other party responds should be expected.?
You'll have to explain that a little better. What laws have Democrats passed and why? Are you referring to laws intended to protect the rights of minorities? If so why were those laws necessary?. Could it be because conservatives were hell bent on limiting the rights of certain mionorities? Was it because certin minorites have been the target of systematic violence and discrimination.?The fact of the matter is, if conservatives/republicans would just let people be who they are , and live as they wish to live, we would not need laws to protects their rights.

Now maybe you can give a specific case example of what you are talking about

Last edited:

Sad.
Lol, you sit in fear of shit that does not effect you. That is what is sad dumb fuck.
Fear? You are mistaken. Dislike and fear are not the same. For example I dislike you but if we met, you would fear me. This isn’t a threat. It is because I would utterly humiliate you. Snowflake.

Sad.
Fear? You are mistaken. Dislike and fear are not the same. For example I dislike you but if we met, you would fear me. This isn’t a threat. It is because I would utterly humiliate you. Snowflake.
Lol Mr internet tough guy. Go stroke your cock and fantasize some more. It's all your good for. Call mommy maybe she can make feel special. Fear is all you know or you would be on the block making threats instead of here. No one is afraid of you.

I will tell you another thing. If LGBT issues are a distraction it is because the bigots make it a distraction.....but trying to limit their rights and protections. All that they want to live in people. If they sem militanr at times it's because they are being fucked with. Just pass the damned Equality Act and move on. We can certainly deal with all of the other issues while fostering equality. People just need to get the fuck over their hysteria about trans people
Why do science deniers need equality?
It's you jerks who are the science deniers.
How?

If you have a twig and berries, you are a male.

You may be confused about it. You may wish you were a female. You may think you are a female.

But science says you are a male.
Thank you for proving my point. You have confirmed that you have a dumbed down understanding of gender and sexuality and have neither the will or ability to learn anything. I would try to school you but I am not certified in special ed
You can’t argue on the science, clearly.

The fuss is about having/pressuring/forcing the 99.5% accommodate the delusions of the 0.5%.

Yup and you and I will be paying for their surgery. We will also be paying for the drugs they will need for the rest of their lives. Leave it to that stuttering fuck to allow transgenders in the military.
Will be?
My Health Insurance started paying for the surgery to switch genetalia before they covered IUI for normal couples.

Sad.
Lol Mr internet tough guy. Go stroke your cock and fantasize some more. It's all your good for. Call mommy maybe she can make feel special. Fear is all you know or you would be on the block making threats instead of here. No one is afraid of you.
I just said it wasn’t a threat? Can’t read? You’re cowering in your high heels, prancing Nancy boy

Sad.
I just said it wasn’t a threat? Can’t read? You’re cowering in your high heels, prancing Nancy boy
Ya lobbying a threat then saying it is not one.lol. Telling me I would fear you in person is trying to act like a tough guy. Your a fucking idiot . You need to send more time in real life than on here your fucking mind is warped a little reality would do you some good. It boils down to this gave some thing meaningful to say in the future or end up ignored much like what happens to your dumb fucking ass on the block

The fuss is about having/pressuring/forcing the 99.5% accommodate the delusions of the 0.5%.

Yup and you and I will be paying for their surgery. We will also be paying for the drugs they will need for the rest of their lives. Leave it to that stuttering fuck to allow transgenders in the military.
Will be?
My Health Insurance started paying for the surgery to switch genetalia before they covered IUI for normal couples.
Define "normal' I just "married a moluccan cockatoo. The love of my life
1978.jpg

Sad.
Ya lobbying a threat then saying it is not one.lol. Telling me I would fear you in person is trying to act like a tough guy. Your a fucking idiot . You need to send more time in real life than on here your fucking mind is warped a little reality would do you some good. It boils down to this gave some thing meaningful to say in the future or end up ignored much like what happens to your dumb fucking ass on the block
You still talking?

I will tell you another thing. If LGBT issues are a distraction it is because the bigots make it a distraction.....but trying to limit their rights and protections. All that they want to live in people. If they sem militanr at times it's because they are being fucked with. Just pass the damned Equality Act and move on. We can certainly deal with all of the other issues while fostering equality. People just need to get the fuck over their hysteria about trans people
How?

You may be confused about it. You may wish you were a female. You may think you are a female.

Thank you for proving my point. You have confirmed that you have a dumbed down understanding of gender and sexuality and have neither the will or ability to learn anything. I would try to school you but I am not certified in special ed
I would not wast my time trying with morons like you

Why all the fuss about transgenders?

Repubs see it as a culture war issue they can use to get their bigoted base out to vote against. Just like marriage equality and gay rights before it. They offer nothing in terms of positive policy positions to move the country forward so they must try to divide us.

OMG you're a Democrat Nazi sheep. You think Democrats want to unite us??????

How?

You are the moron as the law already protects all US citizens; you simply want more protection for sexual deviants.

Back in 1976 I bought a new Trans Am.Don't think I'd buy one today if they still made it.

See the source image

How?

You are the moron as the law already protects all US citizens; you simply want more protection for sexual deviants.
Really? What law is that? What law protects transgender people from abuse and discrimination in employment, housing, public accomodations and financial transactions? WHAT FUCKING LAW!??

How?

Really? What law is that? What law protects transgender people from abuse and discrimination in employment, housing, public accomodations and financial transactions? WHAT FUCKING LAW!??
Here's comes your dementia...
You are the one who posted about 2 weeks ago that the law as is protects all US Citizens but needs to specify sexual deviants because...WTF!
Now you will deny you did such because you're psychotic.

How?

Civil rights law protects gay and transgender workers, Supreme Court rules (msn.com)
Happy, retard?

Forum List

Back