Why all the panic on the Left?

I'm not seeing a lot of panic. Perhaps that is only in your imagination..

Uhm they are trying to impeach the president during an election year.

How many times do you have to be told this isn't an election year?

So you think impeachments take a few weeks retard? Congress goes on vacation for like a month

Do you think calling me a retard makes this an election year? That's a poor argument.

Spin much?

So you think impeachments take a few weeks retard? Congress goes on vacation for like a month

Do you think calling me a retard makes this an election year? That's a poor argument.

Spin much?

And that's no argument at all.

Spin much?

And you ducking and weaving is?

The bullcrap impeachment ploy is the materialization of their panic. All of the major news outlets... Even the left leaning ones smell landslide....
If you're not seeing panic it's because
You're not looking.

Jo
Trump committed a crime and openly admitted it. What is bullcrap about impeachment and where do you see panic?

Andrew Napolitano: What Trump Has Admitted to Is a Crime
Trump may have just unknowingly admitted to committing a federal crime during his 'Fox & Friends' interview

Napolitano at one time appeared to have a functioning brain. That time has apparently passed.

Spin much?

I'm not ducking and weaving. That's your fiction. So far, your argument is this year is an election because (a) Congress takes vacations and (b) I'm a retard. By those standards, every year is an election.

Spin much?

I'm not ducking and weaving. That's your fiction. So far, your argument is this year is an election because (a) Congress takes vacations and (b) I'm a retard. By those standards, every year is an election.

So it confuses you ?

God damn everyone knows how long impeachment takes... how old are you?

Spin much?

So it confuses you ?

God damn everyone knows how long impeachment takes... how old are you?

Old enough to know an election year when I see one.

This is the reason for this bullshit impeachment charade:

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that

The Dems really have no more moves left, they're going to get slaughtered in 2020, and we might not even have a fully functioning Democratic Party after Nov. 2020. Leftie news organizations like CNN, WAPO, NYTimes, MSNBC etc. will make their hack propagandists posing as journalists walk the plank as well.

The landslide was last year during the midterms. Thanks for bringing that up.

It certainly is understandable the Republicans being in a panic after an ass kicking like that one.

And now that the Democrats controll the purse strings, and drumpf is fresh out of money from last years budget, lets see how loud the mouth of mar a lago is after the first of the year.
Avg loss in the House, picked up 2 seats in the Senate instead of the usual loss of seats. I don’t think “ass kicking” means what you think it means.

Barry Hussein is who took an ass kicking in his first mid term

The bullcrap impeachment ploy is the materialization of their panic. All of the major news outlets... Even the left leaning ones smell landslide....
If you're not seeing panic it's because
You're not looking.

Jo
Trump committed a crime and openly admitted it. What is bullcrap about impeachment and where do you see panic?

Andrew Napolitano: What Trump Has Admitted to Is a Crime
Trump may have just unknowingly admitted to committing a federal crime during his 'Fox & Friends' interview

Anything he does is a crime in the minds of the left. The credibility is gone. Napolitano has been a non stop, whiny bitch ever since Trump chose Gorsuch over him

The judiciary has been politically poisoned to the point where they will find guilt where there is none if it is a liberal judge especially. Most people are aware of it.

Die hard lefties will never be aware of it until the shoes are reversed and their own rule changes once again bite them in the ass..

Jo

Last edited:

Really? So you're happy with Biden? Warren? Sanders? I have even heard Clinton may get another shot at the Convention with the help of the Super delegates. :auiqs.jpg:

I will be happy with whoever gets the nomination. It's still a little early to make that decision though, don't you think?

This is the reason for this bullshit impeachment charade:

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that

The Dems really have no more moves left, they're going to get slaughtered in 2020, and we might not even have a fully functioning Democratic Party after Nov. 2020. Leftie news organizations like CNN, WAPO, NYTimes, MSNBC etc. will make their hack propagandists posing as journalists walk the plank as well.

The model is based solely on economic indicators. It fails to take into account other issues. Voters oppose Trump on every major issue and even on taxes, the parties are generally tied.

Bringing forward an impeachment like this, especially when the Dems know that the Senate will boot it right out? There's a reason why Moody's has predicted Trump's reelection "by a landslide". It's also because of people like you who think the bubble you live in represents the rest of the country.

It's a congressional responsibility to impeach an unethical president regardless of the political consequences. At least one party believes what is good forr the country is more important than what is good for their party. You're just wishing for panic from the Dems. Seems the Trump supporters are the only ones with their hair on fire.

Doesn't look like they are just trying.

And that's not a panic according to you?

Successfully presenting impeachable offences committed by an unethical president doesn't seem like panic to me. Trump' and his supporters reaction to that seems pretty panicky though.

Successfully presenting impeachable offences committed by an unethical president doesn't seem like panic to me. Trump' and his supporters reaction to that seems pretty panicky though.
Let me know when you clowns have such a success.

Oh so it's not a panic trying to eliminate a political rival before an election?

The left doesn't want democracy after all.

So, after the House votes to impeach listing several proven articles from obstruction of justice, quid pro quo in Ukraine, to bribing Republican Senators, I suspect some Republican Senators will vote to impeach.

If not enough, you actually think all Republican voters will still vote for Trump? They may not vote Democrat, they will do like the Bernie assholes did in 2016. Just stay home or vote third party.
Keep dreaming.

Nobody that supported Trump will leave because Democrats make false charges in secret hearings.

Pocahontas and Sleasy Joe together are no better than Crooked Hillary at inspiring people.

Oh so it's not a panic trying to eliminate a political rival before an election?

The left doesn't want democracy after all.

You mean like trying to extort a foreign country for dirt on his opponent?

Forum List

Back