Why all the panic on the Left?

Uhm they are trying to impeach the president during an election year.

Doesn't look like they are just trying.

And that's not a panic according to you?

Successfully presenting impeachable offences committed by an unethical president doesn't seem like panic to me. Trump' and his supporters reaction to that seems pretty panicky though.

Oh so it's not a panic trying to eliminate a political rival before an election?

The left doesn't want democracy after all.

You mean like trying to extort a foreign country for dirt on his opponent?
So we dont have a right to know?

This is the reason for this bullshit impeachment charade:

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that

The Dems really have no more moves left, they're going to get slaughtered in 2020, and we might not even have a fully functioning Democratic Party after Nov. 2020. Leftie news organizations like CNN, WAPO, NYTimes, MSNBC etc. will make their hack propagandists posing as journalists walk the plank as well.
Really can't blame Democrats for being desperate.

Uhm they are trying to impeach the president during an election year.

Successfully presenting impeachable offences committed by an unethical president doesn't seem like panic to me. Trump' and his supporters reaction to that seems pretty panicky though.

Oh so it's not a panic trying to eliminate a political rival before an election?

Biden had not announced his candidacy when the call was made, so how is he an opponent?

Biden had not announced his candidacy when the call was made, so how is he an opponent?

You think that was a reasonable response, don't you? There was little or no doubt that Biden would be joining the race.

You think that was a reasonable response, don't you? There was little or no doubt that Biden would be joining the race.
I accept your concession.

Biden announced his candidacy in April, and announced or not, he was leading Dem primary polls.

National 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary Polls

Scroll down for the dates.

I accept your concession.

Typical Trump supporter. your twisted perception of reality doesn't allow you to hear what is actually said.

So you're full of crap. Biden announced on April 25, 2019. For extra credit, is that before or after July 31, 2019?
OK.. Whatever..

Then you want Trump impeached for not asking for dirt on a corrupt hopeful nominee.

Feel better now?

Do you feel better now?

The "deliverable" wasn't dirt, it was a public announcement from Ukraine that Biden was under investigation. That was all Trump needed for a smear campaign - whether an actual investigation followed was irrelevant.

Last edited:
And this impeachment bullshit will give Trump the house and senate as well....then he can replace nearly every federal judgeship in the nation.....Pelosi really fucked up....

Do you feel better now?

The "deliverable" wasn't dirt, it was a public announcement from Ukraine that Biden was under investigation. That was all Trump needed for a smear campaign - whether an actual investigation followed was irrelevant.
I feel great.

Biden is on video bragging about how he bullied the Ukraine into firing the investigator looking into his kid's company by bribing them with American taxpayer $s.

Here's a quid pro quo you can support:

Being Biden's son doesn't give you immunity from investigations.

Biden "I'm leaving here in 6 hours. If the prosecutor isn't fired you're not getting the Billion Dollars".

Do you feel better now?

I feel great.

Biden is on video bragging about how he bullied the Ukraine into firing the investigator looking into his kid's company by bribing them with American taxpayer $s.

Here's a quid pro quo you can support:

l'etat, c'est moi
Being Biden's son doesn't give you immunity from investigations.

Biden "I'm leaving here in 6 hours. If the prosecutor isn't fired you're not getting the Billion Dollars".

No one argues that was a quid pro quo. It was the stated goal and official policy, at the time, of the US, the EU and the IMF. It wasn't a request for a foreign nation to investigate an American citizen - a request so egregious it was moved to a super-duper-secret-sensitive server to keep me and you from learning about it.

There is a difference between a QPQ for the benefit of America and a QPQ for the benefit of Trump. L'etat, c'est moi only applies in monarchies and dictatorships.

So, after the House votes to impeach listing several proven articles from obstruction of justice, quid pro quo in Ukraine, to bribing Republican Senators, I suspect some Republican Senators will vote to impeach.

If not enough, you actually think all Republican voters will still vote for Trump? They may not vote Democrat, they will do like the Bernie assholes did in 2016. Just stay home or vote third party.
Keep dreaming.

Nobody that supported Trump will leave because Democrats make false charges in secret hearings.

Pocahontas and Sleasy Joe together are no better than Crooked Hillary at inspiring people.
Now you assume all Republicans are as stupid as you. It may be a shocker to you but there are lots of real American Republicans who hate what a flaming asshole Trump is and see the shit Trump has done.

Forum List

Back