Why all the panic on the Left?

The only corruption Trump mentioned was Biden and the wingnut conspiracy theory about Crowdstrike. Investigate Biden's son all you want - Trump sits atop the DoJ, the FBI and the CIA. Investigate the fuck out of him, but don't try to extort a foreign government to provide campaign ammunition for you. Again, the deliverable in Sondland's text messages was a public declaration that Biden was being investigated, and that's corrupt to the core.

I don't give a fuck what you pinheads think about my alleged hypocrisy, real or imagined. Half a page ago you were claiming Biden wasn't a candidate in July of this year. Being corrected didn't slow you a bit - your ignorance being invincible.
Hahahaha. Your desperation is noted.

And that desperation is what this is all about.

The Democrats are panicking because they don't think they can win an honest election.

what I don't understand is that they know that Trump can't run again after the next term. All the traditional indicators including general public reaction to impeachment processes indicate that he's going to win by a very wide margin this time. Why do they feel it's the end of the world if he gets another term? 4 years after that he'll be gone. Really it seems completely nonsensical to sacrifice the future of an entire generation in return for four measly years.

Jo
The demtards are SOOOO INVESTED in their LIES and CORRUPTION, they CAN'T STOP. Their SEARING HATE and RADICAL base won't LET them either. Their all sat down on the decks of the TITANIC and they're listening to the band play while the ship sinks, and they don't give a FUCK.
A Trumpturd worrying about lies?

So, after the House votes to impeach listing several proven articles from obstruction of justice, quid pro quo in Ukraine, to bribing Republican Senators, I suspect some Republican Senators will vote to impeach.

If not enough, you actually think all Republican voters will still vote for Trump? They may not vote Democrat, they will do like the Bernie assholes did in 2016. Just stay home or vote third party.

Those who voted Trump in 2016 know full well what the Democrats will attempt should they again take power. They will vote for him again. Anyone who votes Democrat in this era is out of their fucking mind.

There are no current proven articles of impeachment, or even any worthy of consideration. The investigation is still a snipe hunt. If the Democrats impeach on what they have, they will fall very hard indeed.

Given a choice between a Republican and ANY living Democrat, I will vote Republican every time.

Because trillion dollar deficits & endless trade wars & alienating our allies and requiring yet another Fed bailout is so fucking great.

Republicans are just great. They managed to go from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years under Bush.

Trump has doubled the 2015 deficit. Great news!!! Winning!!!!!! You people are dumber than shit.
those ''allies'' [ hahahah= idiotic choice of word to use ] are fking us over
allies---hahahahhahahahah
they are NOT allies

They fought with us in wars. They are trading partners. Mexico, Canada, UK, Germany, France. People like the Kurds who fought with us side by side.

Your fat assed orange POS buddy calls therm childish names.

Trtump calls trade deficits loses. That is how stupid he is.
..they are doing their best to take care of THEIR countries --they couldn't care LESS about the US--when are you going to wake up???
..it's a ''fk your buddy world'''--DUH

So, after the House votes to impeach listing several proven articles from obstruction of justice, quid pro quo in Ukraine, to bribing Republican Senators, I suspect some Republican Senators will vote to impeach.

If not enough, you actually think all Republican voters will still vote for Trump? They may not vote Democrat, they will do like the Bernie assholes did in 2016. Just stay home or vote third party.

Those who voted Trump in 2016 know full well what the Democrats will attempt should they again take power. They will vote for him again. Anyone who votes Democrat in this era is out of their fucking mind.

There are no current proven articles of impeachment, or even any worthy of consideration. The investigation is still a snipe hunt. If the Democrats impeach on what they have, they will fall very hard indeed.

Given a choice between a Republican and ANY living Democrat, I will vote Republican every time.

Because trillion dollar deficits & endless trade wars & alienating our allies and requiring yet another Fed bailout is so fucking great.

Republicans are just great. They managed to go from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years under Bush.

Trump has doubled the 2015 deficit. Great news!!! Winning!!!!!! You people are dumber than shit.
those ''allies'' [ hahahah= idiotic choice of word to use ] are fking us over
allies---hahahahhahahahah
they are NOT allies

They fought with us in wars. They are trading partners. Mexico, Canada, UK, Germany, France. People like the Kurds who fought with us side by side.

Your fat assed orange POS buddy calls therm childish names.

Trtump calls trade deficits loses. That is how stupid he is.
Good thing you never lower yourself to using childish names, right?:21:

They offer nothing to Americans.

That is incorrect.....they offer...

More violence...

Less freedom...

more pollution....

Higher taxes...

Those are some major things that the democrats are offering......
...And more govt. intrusion into every aspect of your personal life, from what kind of car you drive, to what you eat, to how many trash cans you use, to how to practice your faith, to what your kids are allowed to be taught. All to be paid for by you, of course.

Basically the Left wants to turn this country into a Soviet style police state. First, lets disarm the populace, so they can't fight back.

I'm not seeing a lot of panic. Perhaps that is only in your imagination..

The bullcrap impeachment ploy is the materialization of their panic. All of the major news outlets... Even the left leaning ones smell landslide....
If you're not seeing panic it's because
You're not looking.

Jo
Trump committed a crime and openly admitted it. What is bullcrap about impeachment and where do you see panic?

Andrew Napolitano: What Trump Has Admitted to Is a Crime
Trump may have just unknowingly admitted to committing a federal crime during his 'Fox & Friends' interview
So did Biden also commit a crime when he openly admitted to blackmailing the Ukranian president? Oh sorry, nothing the Cinderalla Dems do is ever considered a crime. The Dems walk on water. Now if a republican does anything even remotely close to what the Dems do...

The bullcrap impeachment ploy is the materialization of their panic. All of the major news outlets... Even the left leaning ones smell landslide....
You're not looking.

Jo
Trump committed a crime and openly admitted it. What is bullcrap about impeachment and where do you see panic?

Trump may have just unknowingly admitted to committing a federal crime during his 'Fox & Friends' interview
So did Biden also commit a crime when he openly admitted to blackmailing the Ukranian president? Oh sorry, nothing the Cinderalla Dems do is ever considered a crime. The Dems walk on water. Now if a republican does anything even remotely close to what the Dems do...
You'll never get an honest answer from the left

Do you feel better now?

The "deliverable" wasn't dirt, it was a public announcement from Ukraine that Biden was under investigation. That was all Trump needed for a smear campaign - whether an actual investigation followed was irrelevant.
I feel great.

Biden is on video bragging about how he bullied the Ukraine into firing the investigator looking into his kid's company by bribing them with American taxpayer $s.

Here's a quid pro quo you can support:

Being Biden's son doesn't give you immunity from investigations.

Biden "I'm leaving here in 6 hours. If the prosecutor isn't fired you're not getting the Billion Dollars".

False equivalence.

A balanced budget means we did not add a dime to the national debt that year. Please show what year this occurred. Otherwise, retract.

You're not looking.

Jo

Biden didn't blackmail Ukraine. He presented reasonable requirements that the US as well as all the other countries involved required. I understand the complex difference between Biden's and Trumps actions are confusing to you.

You're not looking.

Jo

Biden didn't blackmail Ukraine. He presented reasonable requirements that the US as well as all the other countries involved required. I understand the complex difference between Biden's and Trumps actions are confusing to you.
“Fire this guy or I don’t give you the money”.

Classic extortion.

More violence...

Less freedom...

more pollution....

Higher taxes...

...And more govt. intrusion into every aspect of your personal life, from what kind of car you drive, to what you eat, to how many trash cans you use, to how to practice your faith, to what your kids are allowed to be taught. All to be paid for by you, of course.

Basically the Left wants to turn this country into a Soviet style police state. First, lets disarm the populace, so they can't fight back.
Some of those new Democrats are some of the most hateful people who ever walked the planet. I think they've even distached from the voters in their home districts, and I won't miss them when the Republicans in their district replace them with people who will work for America and not so much for party.

You're not looking.

Jo

Nah, "Biden didn't blackmail Ukraine", he literally threatened to hold up a billion dollars worth of military aid if they didn't fire a prosecutor who was going to go after rampant corruption, including a company his son was receiving 50,000 dollars a month, for no apparent reason other than it was a payoff bribe. Naaaah say the Dems....nothing to see here.

You're not looking.

Jo

“Fire this guy or I don’t give you the money”.

Classic extortion.
Yup. But no "quid pro go" here according to the crooked Dems.

More violence...

Less freedom...

more pollution....

Higher taxes...

Some of those new Democrats are some of the most hateful people who ever walked the planet. I think they've even distached from the voters in their home districts, and I won't miss them when the Republicans in their district replace them with people who will work for America and not so much for party.
Do those hateful new Democrats ridicule the handicapped and spit on our POWs?

Uhm they are trying to impeach the president during an election year.

How many times do you have to be told this isn't an election year?

So you think impeachments take a few weeks retard? Congress goes on vacation for like a month

Do you think calling me a retard makes this an election year? That's a poor argument.
I'm sure someone covered this as I read on, but the election is exactly 1 year away numb nuts, in November of 2020. So, since our elections are not held on January 1, that makes the period between now and the election, the "election year ".... Gawd progressives are stupid.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Really? So you're happy with Biden? Warren? Sanders? I have even heard Clinton may get another shot at the Convention with the help of the Super delegates. :auiqs.jpg:

I will be happy with whoever gets the nomination. It's still a little early to make that decision though, don't you think?
Who is the Democrat actively running or not that you'd like to see nominated, and the platform you'd like for America going forward?

Uhm they are trying to impeach the president during an election year.

Doesn't look like they are just trying.

And that's not a panic according to you?

Successfully presenting impeachable offences committed by an unethical president doesn't seem like panic to me. Trump' and his supporters reaction to that seems pretty panicky though.

Oh so it's not a panic trying to eliminate a political rival before an election?

The left doesn't want democracy after all.

You mean like trying to extort a foreign country for dirt on his opponent?
If that were what happened, then is be on board with you. However, that is just the lie a narrative has been built on that you ate up without critical thinking....

Oh so it's not a panic trying to eliminate a political rival before an election?

The left doesn't want democracy after all.

You mean like trying to extort a foreign country for dirt on his opponent?
Biden had not announced his candidacy when the call was made, so how is he an opponent?

You think that was a reasonable response, don't you? There was little or no doubt that Biden would be joining the race.
I accept your concession.

Typical Trump supporter. your twisted perception of reality doesn't allow you to hear what is actually said.
Typical Democrat....if a Democrat is to be investigated then that is not allowed....

Do you feel better now?

The "deliverable" wasn't dirt, it was a public announcement from Ukraine that Biden was under investigation. That was all Trump needed for a smear campaign - whether an actual investigation followed was irrelevant.
I feel great.

Biden is on video bragging about how he bullied the Ukraine into firing the investigator looking into his kid's company by bribing them with American taxpayer $s.

Here's a quid pro quo you can support:

l'etat, c'est moi
Being Biden's son doesn't give you immunity from investigations.

Biden "I'm leaving here in 6 hours. If the prosecutor isn't fired you're not getting the Billion Dollars".

No one argues that was a quid pro quo. It was the stated goal and official policy, at the time, of the US, the EU and the IMF. It wasn't a request for a foreign nation to investigate an American citizen - a request so egregious it was moved to a super-duper-secret-sensitive server to keep me and you from learning about it.

There is a difference between a QPQ for the benefit of America and a QPQ for the benefit of Trump. L'etat, c'est moi only applies in monarchies and dictatorships.
And there is a joint treaty, voted in by Democrats as well as Republicans on joint investigations with Ukraine...What you are arguing is that only Republicans can be investigated....quite dishonestly to boot.

Really? So you're happy with Biden? Warren? Sanders? I have even heard Clinton may get another shot at the Convention with the help of the Super delegates. :auiqs.jpg:

I will be happy with whoever gets the nomination. It's still a little early to make that decision though, don't you think?
Who is the Democrat actively running or not that you'd like to see nominated, and the platform you'd like for America going forward?

I already said it is too early for me to make that decision. You didn't see where wrote that?

Forum List

Back