Why America needs guns

Right..... more of the lame arguments.

The Teen that fell to their death, did something wrong.

The ex-marine who got shot and died did nothing wrong.

Spot the difference.

Horrible accidents have been occurring for millennia.

Yes they have. Somehow the US seems to have a lot more of them than other civilized countries. And yet the American people seem to like other people having all these accidents......

Then a Muslim comes along and it's like "oh shit, we're all going to die, how can we die? I don't want to die"

The hypocrisy is fucking killing me.

Do what? You lost me on other people having accidents and muslims.

Yeah, and you people lost me so fucking long ago when you stopped giving a shit about anything other than a giant phallic symbol to beef up your dwindling masculinity.

It's amazing how quickly people can forget things.

You don't remember using the argument that Muslims couldn't enter the US because "oh, oh, Muslims might kill people". Or even immigrants. Yeah, immigrants might kill someone, so they're a danger. But an American with a gun, nah, not a danger at all, except for the criminals, the accidents, the mentally ill, the deranged and the men, of course.

.....you're just rambling on now. It sounds like your rant is: gun bad, let's let everybody in.

Let's get rid of cars.

There would be far less accidents.
I love how you idiots compare cars (machines designed and created for transportation), with guns (machines designed and created for killing).

The logic of the comparison escapes me. Probably because there isn't a logical comparison.

Actual Libertarian candidate running in Michigan this year.

fe5030_1fde0124829a42d09b3d1fec66ebcb28~mv2.png

Arm The Homeless campaign's first delivery
Brian Ellison follows through with his plans to begin delivering pump action shotguns to homeless people in the Detroit area. This is the first of 20 planned deliveries in the initial trial phase of the program. For more information and to donate, go to https://www.ellison4congress.com/arm-the-homeless

:abgg2q.jpg:

Let's get rid of cars.

I love how you idiots compare cars (machines designed and created for transportation), with guns (machines designed and created for killing).

The logic of the comparison escapes me. Probably because there isn't a logical comparison.
It's interesting how you believe someone designed a gun with the evil intent of just killing things.

:eusa_think:

That's a really twisted psychopathic world view. If it were in my power, I would make sure that he federal government restricted your right to bear arms, you seem to possess a morbidly violent view of humanity.

Most sane individuals regard the right to defense of one's sovergn being as a natural right. If you are not familiar with these philosophical and legal theories, perhaps it is best you acquaint yourself with them before throwing out insults.

Right of self-defense - Wikipedia
Natural and legal rights - Wikipedia

A gun is but the technologically evolution of the stick, stone, spear, etc. One would only hope to have the best form of defense.

Stop with the hyperbole already.

Now, if you don't believe in natural rights, and only the tyranny of the STATE? Come out with out, don't dance around the subject already.

Spot the difference.

Yes they have. Somehow the US seems to have a lot more of them than other civilized countries. And yet the American people seem to like other people having all these accidents......

Then a Muslim comes along and it's like "oh shit, we're all going to die, how can we die? I don't want to die"

Yeah, and you people lost me so fucking long ago when you stopped giving a shit about anything other than a giant phallic symbol to beef up your dwindling masculinity.

You don't remember using the argument that Muslims couldn't enter the US because "oh, oh, Muslims might kill people". Or even immigrants. Yeah, immigrants might kill someone, so they're a danger. But an American with a gun, nah, not a danger at all, except for the criminals, the accidents, the mentally ill, the deranged and the men, of course.

.....you're just rambling on now. It sounds like your rant is: gun bad, let's let everybody in.

Ah yes, more tactics "You're rambling" seems to be you can't say why what I'm saying is supposed to be wrong.

Hypocrisy is what I'm talking about. Compartmentalizing different issues so that you don't have to be consistent about the arguments you make.

Either "shit happens" so let's not deal with the problems connected with guns or "let's try and make things safe.

So, with immigration you can't use the argument that immigrants might potentially one day kill someone if you use the former argument.

But you know some will use one argument here, and the opposing argument there.

But shit, I'm "rambling" because this will be just a little too inconvenient.

https://tribunist.com/news/teenager-accidentally-kills-marine-after-shooting-at-road-sign/

"
Teenager Accidentally Kills Marine After Shooting at Road Sign"

"A teenage boy, shooting a pistol at a road sign, ended up killing a retired Marine who was sitting on the front porch of his house."

Yeah, with MORE GUNS this event wouldn't have happened because the person who shot the sign, and then killed the retired Marine, would ALREADY BE DEAD.

More guns.

And yet....more guns = less gun crime...as 25 years of actual experience in the U.S. shows....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

https://tribunist.com/news/teenager-accidentally-kills-marine-after-shooting-at-road-sign/

"

"A teenage boy, shooting a pistol at a road sign, ended up killing a retired Marine who was sitting on the front porch of his house."

Yeah, with MORE GUNS this event wouldn't have happened because the person who shot the sign, and then killed the retired Marine, would ALREADY BE DEAD.

More guns.

And according to the Centers For Disease Control, Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives....once you show us that many accidents with guns, then you might have a point. Otherwise, you might want to ask those Americans who saved lives from destruction and horror, what they think of your post.

"

More guns.

Hmmmm.....if you have a gun and a car...get rid of the car...especially if you have kids.....they are deadlier than guns...

Also....falling is deadlier than guns when it comes to accidents....

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun.....495

Car.......38,748

poisoning......58,335

falling.......34,673

suffocation...6,610

drowning......3,786

Does the word "accidentally" escape you?
How about the murder rate in Chicago? Tracking Chicago shooting victims

Yeah, accidentally someone died. If there weren't guns, if idiots shooting signs didn't happen, then that former Marine would still be alive. Right?

What about the murder rate in Chicago? Is it fucking high? Does it point to the fact that guns in society is a bad thing TOO?

No...guns in society is are not a bad thing....democrats continually releasing violent, known, repeat gun offenders back onto our streets is a bad thing...yet you keep supporting those policies...why is that?

Let's get rid of cars.

Yes there would. But people would still need to get around. And there'd still be accidents.

People don't need to shoot signs.

Also, if measure were taken to reduce deaths on the road, that would work. Because it works in countries which actually have a proper government.

The US has 10.6 road fatalities per 100,000 people.

Norway has 2.2
Switzerland 2.6
Sweden 2.8
UK 2.9
Netherlands 3.4
Denmark 3.5

Well, let's see who shares a similar rate to the US.

Lithuania
Montenegro
The Philippines
Serbia

Yeah, poorer former eastern European countries and the Philippines.
You are comparing apples to oranges kid.

None of these nations have the same highway or road infrastucture system, nor do they have the same car ownership tradition as the U.S.

We can't even begin to make comparisons. It would be impossible.

The only nation that has an even comparable interstate system, that I am aware, would be either Canada or maybe Germany? Even then. . . .

And there is no nation that has a tradition of car ownership.

Here, middle class teens feel like they are deprived if they do not get a car when they get a license.

I doubt there are any other nations on the planet that have that same cultural attitude.

Of course, this is what the culture is in the "fly over states." I can't imagine what it is in them big metropolises where you ain't got no room to park cars. :auiqs.jpg:

Huh? it wasn't ME who brought up cars. Kid.

Why the fuck is it every time we compare the US to another country, the excuses come flowing out.

Oh, we can't deal with the gun problem in the US because... because... we're fucking retards.

Oh, we can't deal with the car death problem in the US because.... because... we're fucking retards.

Can't deal with the political problem
Can't deal with anything at all.

Great.

So why the fuck respond to me then with your lame ass excuses?

No..... we can't deal with the gun problem because guns aren't the problem. We can't deal with the "criminals" problem, since people like you who support democrats keep letting violent, repeat, known, gun offenders out of jail over and over again and fight to keep laws that would keep these criminals in jail from getting passed....

Why do you asshats keep letting violent gun criminals out of jail? It would lead someone to think you want them to shoot people so you can push gun control....

Using that same logic there are people who still be alive if illegal aliens who committed murder had been deported there would be people alive today if irresponsible drivers weren't allowed to buy a car there are a number of people who would be alive today if not for the actions of stupid irresponsible people. So I guess the answer here is to punish all the intelligent responsible people because of the actions of the stupid irresponsible ones.

Does the word "accidentally" escape you?
How about the murder rate in Chicago? Tracking Chicago shooting victims

Yeah, accidentally someone died. If there weren't guns, if idiots shooting signs didn't happen, then that former Marine would still be alive. Right?

What about the murder rate in Chicago? Is it fucking high? Does it point to the fact that guns in society is a bad thing TOO?
You can make a bigger difference going after cars. They aren’t constitutionally protected, and kill far more people including children; than guns do. So... get out there and start crusading! After all... It’s really about saving as many lives as possible. Right...?

Yep....cars accidentally kill more people than criminals kill with guns, intentionally......cars are deadlier than guns.....

Spot the difference.

And there you go.....typical anti gunner.....start talking about guns, and you start thinking about the penis......you guys really need to get help. Is your hangup with guns because you actually do have a small penis compared to the size of even a small derringer? That is if you are a man. If you are a woman, you obviously have Penis Envy that reveals itself when you can't even talk about guns without thinking "penis."

Let's get rid of cars.

No, dipshit...there is a comparison...gun accidents to car accidents...you don't like the comparison because gun accidents don't kill nearly as many people as cars do...in fact, cars accidentally kill more people than guns do when they are used to commit intentional murder....

And in America...guns save more lives than they take....showing that your post is stupid....according to the Centers for Disease Control, Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives.....

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun.....495

Car.......38,748

poisoning......58,335

falling.......34,673

suffocation...6,610

drowning......3,786

Using that same logic there are people who still be alive if illegal aliens who committed murder had been deported there would be people alive today if irresponsible drivers weren't allowed to buy a car there are a number of people who would be alive today if not for the actions of stupid irresponsible people. So I guess the answer here is to punish all the intelligent responsible people because of the actions of the stupid irresponsible ones.

No, the logic here is that you let in those immigrants who you think are going to be positive.

You make laws that reduce deaths on roads (you know, many civilized countries have a death rate on the roads 1/3rd that of the US, it's possible)

That's logic.

No, the logic here is that you let in those immigrants who you think are going to be positive.

You make laws that reduce deaths on roads (you know, many civilized countries have a death rate on the roads 1/3rd that of the US, it's possible)

That's logic.

Moron....they have a lower death rate on the roads because they don't have or use as many cars as we do...you moron.....our society was created with the car, they grew up with public transportation.....you doofus.

"

More guns.
Lol
Name One law that would’ve stopped this? You stupid ass motherfucker

Forum List

Back