Why America needs guns

Let's get rid of cars.

There would be far less accidents.

Pencils cause misspellings - ban pencils
As fncceo pointed out earlier my grammatical accident, someone should probably take away my pc for causing my mistake.

There would be far fewer accidents. See, if I didn't have a PC I wouldn't have been able to err. . . . :113:

Does the word "accidentally" escape you?
How about the murder rate in Chicago? Tracking Chicago shooting victims

Yeah, accidentally someone died. If there weren't guns, if idiots shooting signs didn't happen, then that former Marine would still be alive. Right?

What about the murder rate in Chicago? Is it fucking high? Does it point to the fact that guns in society is a bad thing TOO?

Please rid yourself of your cellphone because too many like you drive and text that cause accidents that kill innocent people daily.

You do not need it nor is it protected by the Constitution, so save a life and rid the world of cellphones because those like you are dangerous with one.

This message brought to you by those that want to drive without worrying ignorant people like you are driving and texting about gun violence...

Let's get rid of cars.

There would be far less accidents.

Yes there would. But people would still need to get around. And there'd still be accidents.

People don't need to shoot signs.

Also, if measure were taken to reduce deaths on the road, that would work. Because it works in countries which actually have a proper government.

The US has 10.6 road fatalities per 100,000 people.

Norway has 2.2
Switzerland 2.6
Sweden 2.8
UK 2.9
Netherlands 3.4
Denmark 3.5

Well, let's see who shares a similar rate to the US.

Lithuania
Montenegro
The Philippines
Serbia

Yeah, poorer former eastern European countries and the Philippines.
You are comparing apples to oranges kid.

None of these nations have the same highway or road infrastucture system, nor do they have the same car ownership tradition as the U.S.

We can't even begin to make comparisons. It would be impossible.

The only nation that has an even comparable interstate system, that I am aware, would be either Canada or maybe Germany? Even then. . . .

And there is no nation that has a tradition of car ownership.

Here, middle class teens feel like they are deprived if they do not get a car when they get a license.

I doubt there are any other nations on the planet that have that same cultural attitude.

Of course, this is what the culture is in the "fly over states." I can't imagine what it is in them big metropolises where you ain't got no room to park cars. :auiqs.jpg:

Huh? it wasn't ME who brought up cars. Kid.

Why the fuck is it every time we compare the US to another country, the excuses come flowing out.

Oh, we can't deal with the gun problem in the US because... because... we're fucking retards.

Oh, we can't deal with the car death problem in the US because.... because... we're fucking retards.

Can't deal with the political problem
Can't deal with anything at all.

Great.

So why the fuck respond to me then with your lame ass excuses?

Simple answer:

If you see lame responses to your lame responses then when you add one plus one it should tell you that the lame reasoning is because you caused it...

You are welcome and remember rid yourself of your cellphone and save a life...

Does the word "accidentally" escape you?
How about the murder rate in Chicago? Tracking Chicago shooting victims

Yeah, accidentally someone died. If there weren't guns, if idiots shooting signs didn't happen, then that former Marine would still be alive. Right?

What about the murder rate in Chicago? Is it fucking high? Does it point to the fact that guns in society is a bad thing TOO?

Please rid yourself of your cellphone because too many like you drive and text that cause accidents that kill innocent people daily.

You do not need it nor is it protected by the Constitution, so save a life and rid the world of cellphones because those like you are dangerous with one.

This message brought to you by those that want to drive without worrying ignorant people like you are driving and texting about gun violence...

Food causes obesity and the related health issues - ban food.

While the sanctity of our 2ndA constitutional rights is fundamental to our nation's very existence, let's just run with a superficial tack of logic here. Until the invasion of our borders is brought to a trickle, there shouldn't even be discussion on curbing existing 2A legislation (period)! Our Nation's primary governmental responsibility and mandate is to protect its citizens from harm, posed both foreign and domestically!

Last edited:
..Chicago has a much lower murder rate than VERY pro-gun Stl MO
..StL ranked in top ten most dangerous cities--sometimes #1--Chi not even in top ten
..StL named murder capital of the US
...ridiculous to even bring up Chi and it's '''HIGH'' [ wrong ] murder rate as a pro-gun argument
and the gun laws are not even national

..StL ranked in top ten most dangerous cities--sometimes #1--Chi not even in top ten
...ridiculous to even bring up Chi and it's '''HIGH'' [ wrong ] murder rate as a pro-gun argument
The "loss of human life" is NOT the greatest 'imperative' here! "if it saves even one life" mantra, is horse shit, and pales in comparison to an armed citizenry acting as a safe guard against gov. overreach, oppression & machinations of tyranny! Are the tens of thousands that died in securing our personal freedoms not worthy of consideration, posthumously here;... or is the hypothetical postulations that an unarmed citizenry might contribute to less loss of life (whether that's even true of false doesn't even matter) the only imperative!

The "loss of human life" is NOT the greatest 'imperative' here! "if it saves even one life" mantra, is horse shit, and pales in comparison to an armed citizenry acting as a safe guard against gov. overreach, oppression & machinations of tyranny! (are the tens of thousands that died in securing our personal freedoms not worthy of consideration, posthumously here;... or just the hypothetical postulations that an unarmed citizenry might contribute to less loss of life (whether that's even true of false doesn't even matter)...
people ALWAYS bring up Chi as pro-gun argument because it has so many murders
ridiculous since STL murder rate is much higher
...why don't they bring up STL?

The "loss of human life" is NOT the greatest 'imperative' here! "if it saves even one life" mantra, is horse shit, and pales in comparison to an armed citizenry acting as a safe guard against gov. overreach, oppression & machinations of tyranny! Are the tens of thousands that died in securing our personal freedoms not worthy of consideration, posthumously here;... or is the hypothetical postulations that an unarmed citizenry might contribute to less loss of life (whether that's even true of false doesn't even matter) the only imperative!
are you saying saving one life is not worth it? ?

Chi-Town is our third largest city. Their number of murders exceeds those of New York and Los Angeles combined.

As you know, there are two distinct "cities" within Chicago. The North Side, relatively murder free, and the South Side, a war zone.

ucr-cities-ranking-2017-1280x0-c-default.png

What’s the Homicide Capital of America? Murder Rates in U.S. Cities, Ranked

Who runs these cities?

Cities-M.jpg

Chi-Town is our third largest city. Their number of murders exceeds those of New York and Los Angeles combined.

As you know, there are two distinct "cities" within Chicago. The North Side, relatively murder free, and the South Side, a war zone.

Who runs these cities?

Cities-M.jpg
and very pro-gun STL exceeds Chi's murder rate by 50%
and Chi does not rate in top ten dangerous cities

Last edited:

Who runs these cities?

Cities-M.jpg
here Chi is # 25--not the same as your list
The 30 cities with the highest murder rates in the US

What's your thing for Chicago? I lived in Chicago as a tyke until I was 9 years old. I still have relatives and friends there and I traveled there frequently on business as the headquarters for our association is in downtown Chicago. I love the city. But I also know there are distinct areas where I know better than to go, and to avoid like the plague at night.

Rahm Emanuel, former Chief of Staff to failed former President Barack Hussein Obama whose home was in Chicago, has done nothing to make the "South Side" safer for their citizens. Why do you suppose that is the case?

What's your thing for Chicago? I lived in Chicago as a tyke until I was 9 years old. I still have relatives and friends there and I traveled there frequently on business as the headquarters for our association is in downtown Chicago. I love the city. But I also know there are distinct areas where I know better than to go, and to avoid like the plague at night.

Rahm Emanuel, former Chief of Staff to failed former President Barack Hussein Obama whose home was in Chicago, has done nothing to make the "South Side" safer for their citizens. Why do you suppose that is the case?
I've stated it in the other posts
here:
...all the pro- gunners [ and I love guns-if I had the $$$, I'd have one of everything ] --all the pro-gunners on USMB and on many, many comment sections on many news sites ALWAYS bring up Chi as a pro-gun argument......but their point is ridiculous......why do they not bring up very pro-gun STL which has a higher murder rate?? also, very gun controlled NYCity has a much lower murder rate than STL
LA, CHi and NYC have much lower murder rates than STL

...this is cross checked in that STL ranks in the top ten dangerous cities and LA, CHi and NYC do not..sometimes STL is #1 most dangerous city
and STL is very pro-gun

so when they bring up Chi as the murder capital/etc, they are wrong

Forum List

Back