Why are ANTIFABLM riots good, but peaceful Canadian Trucker protest bad

Not getting or ignoring the point, candycum at his finest!
Your point was that the 1/6 insurrection was a wonderful thing because you love to see cops getting hurt if it's done by blob supporters. We all know what your point is....if you support the political ends of the people wielding the clubs...you support them hurting whomever they hurt. Right?

Your point was that the 1/6 insurrection was a wonderful thing because you love to see cops getting hurt if it's done by blob supporters. We all know what your point is....if you support the political ends of the people wielding the clubs...you support them hurting whomever they hurt. Right?
Likewise, I'm sure. How about both sides just cut the holier than thou crap and admit it's a civil war.

The left supports property confiscation of peaceful protestors.

I will keep that in mind. Good to know.

You better not particpate in any protests…you want your shit taken.

it was a protest that went too far that lasted less than 8 hours. The only actual homicide was a unarmed protester shot by a cop.

Compared to months of anti-fa and an actual insurrection zone of CHAZ/CHOP

it was a protest that went too far that lasted less than 8 hours. The only actual homicide was a unarmed protester shot by a cop.

Compared to months of anti-fa and an actual insurrection zone of CHAZ/CHOP

And a cop was killed by one of you clowns. I'm sure you'll deny it...and lean on the laughably stupid alternative story that this cop just happened to drop dead the next day and that the poor helpless blobbers had nothing to do with it whatsoever right?

Again...if you agree with someone's politics...you will say anything to support that person.

It seems the opposite to me.

Truckers were peaceful.

ANITFABLM WERE VIOLENT and damaged billions of dollars of property.

White people protesters vs. Dark people protesters
The media, candycorn and all other filthy Leftists love to pretend they love dark people....they truly do hate unwoke white people

And a cop was killed by one of you clowns. I'm sure you'll deny it...and lean on the laughably stupid alternative story that this cop just happened to drop dead the next day and that the poor helpless blobbers had nothing to do with it whatsoever right?

Again...if you agree with someone's politics...you will say anything to support that person.
Is this the dead cop you speak of?
Is there a reason you never seem to speak of his murder during the summer of dark love?
FF14474A-1322-4981-8995-8122C913584F.jpeg

So were most BLM protests. Legitimate political discourse at it's finest!
Gee all those riots, burnings etc in the summer of 2020 police officers and innocent civilians who had NOTHING to do with the death of George Floyd. The 21st century left wing are nuts and two faced at the same time,

Even the MSM dropped that one a while ago, but keep at it.

Show me one time I have taken a position against anyone being able to disseminate their own political views? Only the left tries to silence people they disagree with.

Even the MSM dropped that one a while ago, but keep at it.

Show me one time I have taken a position against anyone being able to disseminate their own political views? Only the left tries to silence people they disagree with.
Tell Liz Cheney that Adam Kinzinger says hi!

The real truckers were peaceful until they weren't peaceful by defying the law. Some moved their trucks and kept their trucks, but some didn't move their trucks and no longer have a truck.

The truckers openly admitted that their protest was hijacked by violent and extremist elements that had stockpiled guns and ammunition, but the truckers didn't have the sense to separate themselves from the extreme rightists.

I sincerely hope that you Americans finally get your own trucker protest in Washington, so you can support truckers again!

I wonder if the Biden regime would allow them to get into Washington, D.C?

It could become a massive protest against government that could be taken over and led by Trump!

Now that would be something for the US military to try it's hand at putting down!!
"The truckers openly admitted that their protest was hijacked by violent and extremist elements that had stockpiled guns and ammunition, but the truckers didn't have the sense to separate themselves from the extreme rightists."

This part is the lie you propagate. And it's why your opinions aren't worth crap!

"The truckers openly admitted that their protest was hijacked by violent and extremist elements that had stockpiled guns and ammunition, but the truckers didn't have the sense to separate themselves from the extreme rightists."

This part is the lie you propagate. And it's why your opinions aren't worth crap!
Several of the truckers actually said the same when they were interviewed by the media just before they drove away.
There's nothing in it for me to lie.

Forum List

Back