Why are ANTIFABLM riots good, but peaceful Canadian Trucker protest bad

How does one know someone was silenced if they are able to tell you they were silenced?

Silenced? They couldn't speak?

Show me where a right wing nut job wasn't able to broadcast her/his bullshit propaganda.

Stop being stupid...it's not attractive.

Trump and others being removed from Twitter et al?

Are you really this fucking much of a dense hack twat?

Anyone who supported ANTIFABLM riots, and also love that the Canadian truckers are in jail and having their property stolen from the government is an evil piece of trash and should FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF.

Trump and others being removed from Twitter et al?

Are you really this fucking much of a dense hack twat?

As far as I know, your idol can still speak his mind even when you're sucking his dick as always.

Nobody has been silenced shit brains. You're upset because you guys are hyper violent, antagonistic, and generally suck and people are not putting up with it. Behave like a civilized human being, stop spreading misinformation during a pandemic, stop with the conspiracy theories, and you will go further in the world. Then again, it's hard for us to imagine you doing any less with your life than you have dumbledork.

Anyone who supported ANTIFABLM riots, and also love that the Canadian truckers are in jail and having their property stolen from the government is an evil piece of trash and should FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF.

Anyone who thinks it was just fine that 25 BLM demonstraters were killed but what happened to the poor truckers who were not sure what they were protesting at all is some how "unimaginable" should fuck all the way off.

As far as I know, your idol can still speak his mind even when you're sucking his dick as always.

Nobody has been silenced shit brains. You're upset because you guys are hyper violent, antagonistic, and generally suck and people are not putting up with it. Behave like a civilized human being, stop spreading misinformation during a pandemic, stop with the conspiracy theories, and you will go further in the world. Then again, it's hard for us to imagine you doing any less with your life than you have dumbledork.

I'm pointing out your side has the idea that only your side is allowed to have an opinion, and will stop at nothing to stop at other opinions.

The progressive mantra: Our violence is speech, your speech is violence.

It's the micro-agression bitching, the triggering, the denying groups recognized status in colleges, the over-prosecution of those on the right vs. those on the left, the overblown attempt at calling Jan 6th as bad as 9/11, the propping up of a demented old man as somehow able to run the country.

And a cop was killed by one of you clowns. I'm sure you'll deny it...and lean on the laughably stupid alternative story that this cop just happened to drop dead the next day and that the poor helpless blobbers had nothing to do with it whatsoever right?

Again...if you agree with someone's politics...you will say anything to support that person.
Are you talking about Officer Sicknick?

werent You saying something the other day about people believing their narrative even in the face of facts that run counter to it or some shit like that?

What inalienable rights are you imagining for me?

I'll alienate many of America's imagined rights. Your country has been rated at 58th. on rights, 19th. on freedoms, and 25th. on economic freedom!
We have leftists running shit.
:dunno:

They cheated to get power.

I'm pointing out your side has the idea that only your side is allowed to have an opinion, and will stop at nothing to stop at other opinions.
Yet amazingly...here you are broadcasting other opinions. Shouldn't you be in a dungeon somewhere if your hysterical rant had any basis in reality?

It seems the opposite to me.

Truckers were peaceful.

ANITFABLM WERE VIOLENT and damaged billions of dollars of property.
If you support a leftist cause, there will be tolerance for the most violent arson and assaults - and Democrats will not allow the National Guard to restore peace, calling them “stormtroopers.”

If you support a conservative cause, such as freedom of choice, and conduct a peaceful protest, you will be demonized, your bank accounts frozen, and the National Guard called out.

Are you really equating a message board with things like twitter, college speeches, and other forms of public discourse?

When do things like this happen to progressive speakers?

Famed Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach Cancels Conservative David Horowitz’s Group – Real News Aggregator
If it‘s the same David Horowitz, he’s written some illuminating booklets revealing the truth about the Hamas-led Palestinians and the Israelis fighting to keep existence of their nation. No wonder the progressives wouldn’t let him speak.

Forum List

Back