Why are black activist agitators showing up in WI to protest the Rittenhouse verdict?

Can you define "fascist"?

Definition of fascism

Often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

I don't know what you think an "agitator" is or what actions qualify a person for this title. But black people have been victims of vigilantism, the white folks who were shot presumably were there to protest the shooting of a black man, and it's pretty stupid to question why a person is present based solely on the color of their skin.
Didn't base anything solely on the color of their skin. I correctly pointed out they are agitators.

And how is kicking a kid in the head, bashing him in the head with a skateboard, and pointing a gun in his face "protesting the shooting of a black man"? Be specific.

Definition of fascism

Often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
Synonym:

Democrat Party.

If Rittenhouse were black…..

He would not have Republicans supporting his case
He would not be a celebrity with the NRA
He would be in prison by now
Black Republicans get all kinds of support, just like Democrats back only black Democrats. You swung on and missed.

Seem harmless, according to your link.

"I hope not. I think we're here as ordinary citizens to support a fellow citizen. We're not carrying signs, we're not screaming anything," Mark McCloskey said. "We're just standing apart and right now talking to reporters. We just wanted to be here to show some support and we don't plan on inflaming anything. I'm not dressed as much of a gangster."

On the other side, Justin Blake, Jacob Blake's uncle, has been outside with supporters every day of the trial.

"Nobody's drawn any weapons. Nobody has drawn any weapons. There's been no physical violence. Matter of fact, there's been more time given to being civil and doing what you do in a democracy," said Bishop Travis Grant with the Rainbow Push Coalition. "We may disagree, we may have juxtaposed positions, but we don't resort to violence."

Didn't base anything solely on the color of their skin. I correctly pointed out they are agitators.

And how is kicking a kid in the head, bashing him in the head with a skateboard, and pointing a gun in his face "protesting the shooting of a black man"? Be specific.
Can you explain (since kyle from Antioch could not) why someone needs an AR-15 if they're trying to help protesters with medical issues?

Definition of fascism

Who the fuck asked YOU?

Why are black activist agitators showing up in WI to protest the Rittenhouse verdict?​

It's what they do.
Were not the protesters protesting the police shooting of an unarmed African-American in the city?

Can you explain (since kyle from Antioch could not) why someone needs an AR-15 if they're trying to help protesters with medical issues?
Apparently you aren't up to speed on the facts of the case. Go get educated, then come back to the thread.

Sequel to "Roots": "Loots"

Who lets the Afram savages get away with simian behavior time after time? Only a posse of vigilantes can stop what the negligent ruling class
turned loose on us. Mow the Kenyan's Kenoshans down and there will never be a race-riot again.
Racists have to be racists.

Forum List

Back