Why Are Black Men in the MAGA Movement?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
This is a discussion MAGATTS run from or deny. This is the question blacks have asked each other for a while. This is why blacks with any experience or good sense, didn't get upset with Biden when he said If you can't tell the difference between him and Trump, you ain't black. Here we see a conversation between two well educated black men who have actually achieved success. One Republican, one Democrat. They aren't some silly black youtuber talking crazy for clicks.

This is a discussion MAGATTS run from or deny. This is the question blacks have asked each other for a while. This is why blacks with any experience or good sense, didn't get upset with Biden when he said If you can't tell the difference between him and Trump, you ain't black. Here we see a conversation between two well educated black men who have actually achieved success. One Republican, one Democrat. They aren't some silly black youtuber talking crazy for clicks.

Why are black men in the MAGA movement? Because they have a hell of a lot more common sense than you clowns. BTW, you need something in your cup to listen to these two idiots.

you want us to spend an hour watching your cherry picked video?

fuck off

Why Are Black Men in the MAGA Movement?​

Because the Dems suck.

I actually clicked on the video, only to see the token gay black leftist speaking. So for my own sanity, and because it's rational to do so, I turned it off.

ILMAO you brought Don Lemon to a thread. Fucking hilarious IM#2.

What follows is real education IM2. It's not the fluff you hang your hat on, for no other reason then your programming. Perhaps you should reconsider your position on the Democrat's plantation.

Those that stand behind him at MAGA rallies with blacks for trump signs do it for the money.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I actually clicked on the video, only to see the token gay black leftist speaking. So for my own sanity, and because it's rational to do so, I turned it off.

ILMAO you brought Don Lemon to a thread. Fucking hilarious IM#2.

What follows is real education IM2. It's not the fluff you hang your hat on, for no other reason then your programming. Perhaps you should reconsider your position on the Democrat's plantation.

I'm educated thank you. I don't need some white man posting a tweetfrom some dumb uneducated black idiot who has achieved nothingin life just becuse that person says what the white man who posts it wants nd needs to to hear.

Forum List

Back