Why are Democrats so damn determined to rekindle the Cold War and maybe start a shooting war

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It doesn't make any Goddamn sense how the Democrats are suddenly so determined to rekindle the Cold War with Russia, and maybe even a shooting war.

What the hell has gotten into you people?

Have you completely lost your fucking minds?

If Democrats can start a war with Russia, maybe people will forget how they so epically failed to win the election!!!!

Alt Right fake propaganda and mirroring:

The OP is mirroring, an Alinksy and Limbaugh tactice ~ accusing the left of doing what the alt right is actually doing.

The Alt Right wants a fascist totalitarian state in America, so it tries to distract the electorate with foreign bogeys while trying to undermine the foundation of the government.

You're forgetting that the country /voted/ for the supposed "fascist totalitarian" ... kind of deflates your bullshit jab...

It doesn't make any Goddamn sense how the Democrats are suddenly so determined to rekindle the Cold War with Russia, and maybe even a shooting war.

In order for a person to lose their mind, they have to have one from the very beginning. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

You're forgetting that the country /voted/ for the supposed "fascist totalitarian" ... kind of deflates your bullshit jab...
No need to lie, everyone knows the truth. Clinton won 2.86 million more votes than did Trump. Our electoral system designed for the 18th century gave Trump the election.

Without getting his ideology...
1. A larger number of voters voted for his opponent.
2. Even if he had received the most votes, that wouldn't the accuracy of a description of his ideology.

do you really want me to answer that question LOL I think yah already know the answer haha.

Too bad the president isn't voted by PV huh?

You do realize there is a difference between "more people voted for him" (your initial claim) and "he won under the rules as currently written)?

Don't put words in my mouth son you just come off looking dishonest:

You do realize there is a difference between "more people voted for him" (your initial claim) and "he won under the rules as currently written)?

I didn't put words in your mouth, when you say "the country voted for [him]," that's saying that more people in the country supported him. That's not accurate.

The OP is mirroring, an Alinksy and Limbaugh tactice ~ accusing the left of doing what the alt right is actually doing.

The Alt Right wants a fascist totalitarian state in America, so it tries to distract the electorate with foreign bogeys while trying to undermine the foundation of the government.
The alt-right is a smaller faction than militant feminists in the Democrat Party. Talk about your fictitious bogey men.

3WeeksWar.jpg

I didn't put words in your mouth, when you say "the country voted for [him]," that's saying that more people in the country supported him. That's not accurate.

No that's you word smiting and attempting to put a lie in my mouth.

This country did indeed vote for him. I dare you to defy the 62.9 million on record.

Putin started it when his popularity began a downfall and he needed crisis after crisis to bolster domestic support. Those efforts eventually led to his military incursion into Ukraine which was followed by a response of sanctions by the west. He began an economic confrontation without putting the drastic devaluing of long-term crude oil prices, crude oil being the main source of his countries income.

No need to lie, everyone knows the truth. Clinton won 2.86 million more votes than did Trump. Our electoral system designed for the 18th cent
Electoral college is more important today than it ever was. And you fuckers aren't going to get rid of it. Ha Hah Hah

No that's you word smiting and attempting to put a lie in my mouth.

This country did indeed vote for him. I dare you to defy the 62.9 million on record.

Some people in the country voted for him. Most did not. 54% of people who cast ballots for president on November 8th cast them for someone else. Are those people not part of the country?

The alt-right is a smaller faction than militant feminists in the Democrat Party. Talk about your fictitious bogey men.
Murica, is dodging but easily knocked down.

Do you want a fascist America?

Forum List

Back