Why are Democrats stuck on the $20B number? The Wall would cost less than $100 per citizen.

Many spit about immigrants both illegal and legal. I don’t condone illegal immigration but I’m also not calling people wetbacks and making an ass out of my self on a daily basis by spewing that kind of hate.
The term "wetbacks" refers to the river water soaking the individual who just swam the Rio Grande. It has become an offensive term today because everyone is a pussy snowflake.
Yeah yeah, they also had a term they used for black people. Damn snowflakes keep taking away all your fun, huh? Sorry about that

Operation Wetback - Wikipedia
I don’t recall an Operation Ni@@er...do you?
Why does there need to be an operation?

Because we are a sovereign nation founded and built on principles, law and order....Why shouldn’t there be?

My 19-22 year old warehouse kids, one who is Hispanic say they’d happily pony up $100 for a Wall that would MITIGATE illegal border crossings?
Why wouldn’t any legitimate, REAL American be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.

If you want a wall you have a couple options.

Do what trump promised and get the money for it from Mexico.

Do what responsible people do and impose a new tax to pay for it. Don't add it to the national debt.

Be the fiscally responsible people you have been saying you are for decades and impose a new tax to pay for that wall. Don't add it to the national debt.

Are you actually willing to pay a new tax to pay for the construction and maintenance of that wall?

If you're not willing to start a new tax that will pay for all of the wall including the maintenance for that wall then you aren't fiscally responsible and just showing you want all this nation has to offer but you don't want to pay for what you take. Which is what you've been doing for decades.
Use the money we save by not paying welfare to their anchor babies to pay for the wall.

My 19-22 year old warehouse kids, one who is Hispanic say they’d happily pony up $100 for a Wall that would MITIGATE illegal border crossings?
Why wouldn’t any legitimate, REAL American be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.

A legitimate REAL American, whatever this might mean, could feel that their "extra" $100 dollars might be better spent on more worthy projects than the orange whore's boondoggle. If you'r not convinced about the need for improving healthcare, education (our students are failing behind those in other countries), and the environment, consider the amount of bridges and overpasses in this country that are failing safety inspections.

More than 54,000 bridges in the US need repair, a report finds - CNN

Bridges

I bet I know the answer.

A legitimate REAL American, whatever this might mean, could feel that their "extra" $100 dollars might be better spent on more worthy projects than the orange whore's boondoggle. If you'r not convinced about the need for improving healthcare, education (our students are failing behind those in other countries), and the environment, consider the amount of bridges and overpasses in this country that are failing safety inspections.

Bridges

Think once LefTard...tens of millions of low iQ, thirdworld wetbacks are the catalyst to every single problem you just rattled off...ALL sane people know this...If you don’t youre probably one of them.
Do you always pretend you’re unaware of the root of a problem?

I bet I know the answer.

Bridges
I would rather spend money on things that actually help Americans rather than a monument to hate

I would rather spend my $100 on modern roads, bridges, water systems,power grids and communications infrastructure

I hope you’re not an investor.
I wonder where Mollie Tibbetts would tell you to spend your $100?
She would scold you for using her death to spread hate

That’s exactly what any bleeding heart fool with their head buried deep in their ass would say. Way to follow the Headinassitus protocol.

Many spit about immigrants both illegal and legal. I don’t condone illegal immigration but I’m also not calling people wetbacks and making an ass out of my self on a daily basis by spewing that kind of hate.
The term "wetbacks" refers to the river water soaking the individual who just swam the Rio Grande. It has become an offensive term today because everyone is a pussy snowflake.
Yeah yeah, they also had a term they used for black people. Damn snowflakes keep taking away all your fun, huh? Sorry about that

Because we are a sovereign nation founded and built on principles, law and order....Why shouldn’t there be?
You’re asking why there shouldn’t be an operation Ni@@er to know that it’s a derogatory term? Do I really need to answer that?

You’re asking why there shouldn’t be an operation Ni@@er to know that it’s a derogatory term? Do I really need to answer that?

Oh trust me, there’s always an Operation Ni@@er going on...it’s just not dubbed such a thing.
We don’t extend any respect to criminal invaders...we call them whatever the fuck we want to as shown by the US Government in Operation Wetback.

From the camera session he did with the 2 congressional leaders yesterday Trump stated he wanted $5 billion for the wall in the year's budget. I guess that would be for fiscal year 2020 since we're already 2½ months into fiscal 2019? Not sure. At $5 billion a year it seems to me that could easily come out of the defense budget since it is for border security.

So you explain to that family of five making $30K that they have to fork over $500 for a wall...and then imagine how pissed they'll be when it has ZERO effect.

Hmmmm

Yea...go for it

And that's just for ONE year of construction...which will go on for ten fucking years.

A permanent wall tax?

Have at it.

I'll even kick in my $200 for my wife and myself just to watch the GOP implode over this

From the camera session he did with the 2 congressional leaders yesterday Trump stated he wanted $5 billion for the wall in the year's budget. I guess that would be for fiscal year 2020 since we're already 2½ months into fiscal 2019? Not sure. At $5 billion a year it seems to me that could easily come out of the defense budget since it is for border security.
Why doesnt he get it from Mexico like he claimed he was going to do?

The wall will help limit immigration to merit based instead of poverty stricken based.

Forum List

Back