Why are Democrats stuck on the $20B number? The Wall would cost less than $100 per citizen.

My 19-22 year old warehouse kids, one who is Hispanic say they’d happily pony up $100 for a Wall that would MITIGATE illegal border crossings?
Why wouldn’t any legitimate, REAL American be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.
The cheeto man said Mexico will pay foe it. A man honors his word.

Is a Cheeto Man better or worse than a Raghead Man?
Worse. Drumpf looks like a cheeto you would find in cracks of a car floor.

And still smashing hot Liberal whores.

My 19-22 year old warehouse kids, one who is Hispanic say they’d happily pony up $100 for a Wall that would MITIGATE illegal border crossings?
Why wouldn’t any legitimate, REAL American be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.

images

This raghead?

I bet I know the answer.

How could he be smashing anything since he has ED?

I bet I know the answer.

Stormy Daniel's ?

I bet I know the answer.

Stormy Daniel's ?
Thats about his speed. She did make fun of his smashing tool.

I bet I know the answer.

images

This raghead?

Negative.
The Raghead.
BinLaden-57bb45293df78c8763fa1e93.gif

I bet I know the answer.

images

This raghead?

Negative.
The Raghead.
Bin Ladin didnt make Drumpf claim Mexico would pay for the wall.

Stormy Daniel's ?

Ofcouse she did...Mandingo and his Posse have been hogging that out for years.

Stormy Daniel's ?

Drumpf is the total opposite of a Mandingo. He cant get up a wall nor anything else.

I bet I know the answer.

images

This raghead?

Negative.
The Raghead.
hummm so you don't like Jessus raghead?

Stormy Daniel's ?

Ewww and the orange put his little wiener in a prostitute vagina? NOOOO.

You asked to be tested and proclaimed to be an expert of some sort on Constitutional law. You gave a lame uneducated opinion, a subjective response. Explain your claim with factual objective quotes and data directly from the Constitution. Should not be hard if you are as knowledgeable as you brag about.
What the FUCK does that mean? You want me to give you data FROM the Constitution? What the fuck?

The GOP had all the power for two (2) years.

That was their chance.

I bet I know the answer.

If you want a wall you have a couple options.

Do what trump promised and get the money for it from Mexico.

Do what responsible people do and impose a new tax to pay for it. Don't add it to the national debt.

Be the fiscally responsible people you have been saying you are for decades and impose a new tax to pay for that wall. Don't add it to the national debt.

Are you actually willing to pay a new tax to pay for the construction and maintenance of that wall?

If you're not willing to start a new tax that will pay for all of the wall including the maintenance for that wall then you aren't fiscally responsible and just showing you want all this nation has to offer but you don't want to pay for what you take. Which is what you've been doing for decades.

I see you dont understand that the government owns the roads and parks.
I see you don't understand that roads and parks are not the means of production.

Oh yes they are.

Manufacturers and business use our roads to get their products to market.

They use our roads to get the materials they need to produce their products.

Do you think that little fairies bring all their materials to them so they can manufacture and produce their goods?

How do you think they can get all the materials to make their products?

How do you think they get their products to retailers to sell them?

And how do you think that they get their product to the customer?

Wow you really are stupid.

I would rather spend my $100 on modern roads, bridges, water systems,power grids and communications infrastructure

I would rather spend my $100 on modern roads, bridges, water systems,power grids and communications infrastructure

I hope you’re not an investor.
I wonder where Mollie Tibbetts would tell you to spend your $100?

I see you dont understand that the government owns the roads and parks.
I see you don't understand that roads and parks are not the means of production.

Oh yes they are.

Do you think that little fairies bring all their materials to them so they can manufacture and produce their goods?

For the love of hyena taint licking!!!

Do you understand what it means to own the means of production?
So, government owns the means of production because businesses use their roads?

So, using government roads divests businesses of their ownership of the means of production?

Neither little fairies nor government brings them materials.

From other businesses....NOT government.

So, again, using government roads divests them of the ownership of the means of production?

So, again, using government roads divests them of the ownership of the means of production?

Let me help you out.

the definition of means of production
"1. (in Marxist theory) the raw materials and means of labour (tools, machines, etc) employed in the production process"

So, I go to the local lumber yard (not owned by government) and I purchase some wood, which I now personally own. Then, I go to Home Depot (not owned by government) and buy some tools and other supplies. Then, I take those tools, supplies, and wood (all owned by me) and go back to my garage (not owned by government) and build a bookshelf. Then, I sell it on ebay (not owned by government) to another individual, to whom I ship the bookshelf via UPS (not owned by government). The only connection to government is providing protection (police and military), roads (and extension of police and military protection), and utilities (another extension of police and military protection).

NOWHERE in that scenario does government own the means of production.

Yeah, I will just pretend that wasn't typed by an ignoramus like you.

The slight-of-hand by communists is amazing. They need useful idiots to make communism more palatable, so they conflate normal government function with communism. "See, we already are commies because government has a military." And the useful idiots parrot that nonsense without bothering to investigate it themselves.

Many spit about immigrants both illegal and legal. I don’t condone illegal immigration but I’m also not calling people wetbacks and making an ass out of my self on a daily basis by spewing that kind of hate.
The term "wetbacks" refers to the river water soaking the individual who just swam the Rio Grande. It has become an offensive term today because everyone is a pussy snowflake.
Yeah yeah, they also had a term they used for black people. Damn snowflakes keep taking away all your fun, huh? Sorry about that

Operation Wetback - Wikipedia
I don’t recall an Operation Ni@@er...do you?
Why does there need to be an operation?

Many spit about immigrants both illegal and legal. I don’t condone illegal immigration but I’m also not calling people wetbacks and making an ass out of my self on a daily basis by spewing that kind of hate.
The term "wetbacks" refers to the river water soaking the individual who just swam the Rio Grande. It has become an offensive term today because everyone is a pussy snowflake.
Yeah yeah, they also had a term they used for black people. Damn snowflakes keep taking away all your fun, huh? Sorry about that

Operation Wetback - Wikipedia
I don’t recall an Operation Ni@@er...do you?
Why does there need to be an operation?

Because illegals are like a cancer.

Forum List

Back