Why are Democrats stuck on the $20B number? The Wall would cost less than $100 per citizen.

My 19-22 year old warehouse kids, one who is Hispanic say they’d happily pony up $100 for a Wall that would MITIGATE illegal border crossings?
Why would any legitimate, REAL American not be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.
Because trump said Mexico is paying for it, and we know he wouldn't lie.

By the way, did you see that job posting on Craigslist for a Chief of Staff?

No qualifications necessary, outside of being a bootlicking yes man. In other words, it's right up your alley.

Unfortunately for trump, nobody's applying for it.

Few have the nutsack to stand with Trump in his assault on America’s filth. Nobody should be surprised.
Nobody likes what Drumpf is doing to you filth. Its mean of him to make his supporters look like idiots.
They don't need any help from him.

My 19-22 year old warehouse kids, one who is Hispanic say they’d happily pony up $100 for a Wall that would MITIGATE illegal border crossings?
Why would any legitimate, REAL American not be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.
I read on another message board about the reason the left hates the wall, and it was a brilliant take.

They hate the wall, not because it is a waste of money. Those motherfuckers are the epitome of spend-thrifts.

A wall is a permanent policy. It cannot be changed later, like increasing border patrol agents or other reversible measures. So, when the democrats/leftists/communists get back in control of everything, they can just quietly shut down any security efforts and FUCK US ALL RIGHT UP THE ASS!!! The wall is a lasting impediment to their attempted communist takeover.

I was not really a fan of the wall before, but after considering this take, I am 100% in favor of it.

You can be sure that the left is only against something that prevents the communist revolution. Every fucking time. Pick a topic.

I bet I know the answer.
I read on another message board about the reason the left hates the wall, and it was a brilliant take.

They hate the wall, not because it is a waste of money. Those motherfuckers are the epitome of spend-thrifts.

A wall is a permanent policy. It cannot be changed later, like increasing border patrol agents or other reversible measures. So, when the democrats/leftists/communists get back in control of everything, they can just quietly shut down any security efforts and FUCK US ALL RIGHT UP THE ASS!!! The wall is a lasting impediment to their attempted communist takeover.

I was not really a fan of the wall before, but after considering this take, I am 100% in favor of it.

You can be sure that the left is only against something that prevents the communist revolution. Every fucking time. Pick a topic.

Nothing man made is permanent. Especially a wall.

111223115628-berlin-wall-1989-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

I bet I know the answer.
I’d rather play a round of golf

I bet I know the answer.
I’d rather play a round of golf

What you really mean is; you don’t support improved border security for good and or you don’t have an extra $100. We get it bud.

I bet I know the answer.
Democrats are liars, that's why. All they peddle is fear and death.

Because only an idiot would willingly contribute to Drumpfs wall after he claimed Mexico would pay for it. :rolleyes:

Three reasons...
You have less cash than my warehouse kids
You’re an illegal or barely legal
You’re black and you like wetbacks making your stats look better

You don't have any money, nor do I believe you have a job - unless it's working for the Russian troll farm.

The are a lot of reasons why I wouldn't spend $100 on a wall, and it's not any of the reasons you gave.

1. The majority of illegall immigrants don't come in via the southern border. They overstay their visas.

2. More illegal Mexicans are leaving than are coming.

3. The money would be better spent sending the military into Honduras and El Salvador and cleaning the narco terrorists out of those countries.

4. The wall is a waste of money.

Because only an idiot would willingly contribute to Drumpfs wall after he claimed Mexico would pay for it. :rolleyes:

Three reasons...

You don't have any money, nor do I believe you have a job - unless it's working for the Russian troll farm.

The are a lot of reasons why I wouldn't spend $100 on a wall, and it's not any of the reasons you gave.

1. The majority of illegall immigrants don't come in via the southern border. They overstay their visas.

3. The money would be better spent sending the military into Honduras and El Salvador and cleaning the narco terrorists out of those countries.

I’ll teach you through story...you’re welcome in advance.
Once upon a time Dragonlady awoke to find an entire family had set up a tent and were living in her borderless backyard....after a lengthy, costly court battle she was able to have them removed but not before this trespassing family had given birth to children on her property. Under law, these children had the right to stay living in @Dragonladys backyard and there was nothing she could do to evict said children. This cycle happened over and over again, eventually Dragonlady had hundreds of desperate, starving foreigners living in her backyard. She was funding all these people since the Government said she HAD TO, her own family was going without for her doing so. One day Dragonlady finally decided that since jails and prisons had Walls maybe a Wall around her home would mitigate this problem. She, like hundreds of millions around the world finally pulled her head from her ass and built a deterrent....A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL.
THE END

Three reasons...

Once upon a time Dragonlady awoke to find an entire family had set up a tent and were living in her borderless backyard....after a lengthy, costly court battle she was able to have them removed but not before this trespassing family had given birth to children on her property. Under law, these children had the right to stay living in @Dragonladys backyard and there was nothing she could do to evict said children. This cycle happened over and over again, eventually Dragonlady had hundreds of desperate, starving foreigners living in her backyard. She was funding all these people since the Government said she HAD TO, her own family was going without for her doing so. One day Dragonlady finally decided that since jails and prisons had Walls maybe a Wall around her home would mitigate this problem. She, like hundreds of millions around the world finally pulled her head from her ass and built a deterrent....A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL.
THE END
What a infantile story. Is that what someone used to convince you to beg people to give you money for a wall? Youre a fucking idiot. :laugh:

Three reasons...

THE END
What a infantile story. Is that what someone used to convince you to beg people to give you money for a wall? Youre a fucking idiot. :laugh:

You have to really dumb shit down for ignorant fools. You get it now don’t you?

What a infantile story. Is that what someone used to convince you to beg people to give you money for a wall? Youre a fucking idiot.
If the wall cost nothing, would you allow it to be built?

You wouldn't. Because you want to cheat at the polls and run your communist bullshit, which you apparently don't understand. It just sounded good when whatshisname said it.

Three reasons...

THE END

You have to really dumb shit down for ignorant fools. You get it now don’t you?
I only get you are an idiot but I already knew that so there was no actual change in my stance. It did give me a good laugh at your expense though. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back