Why are Democrats stuck on the $20B number? The Wall would cost less than $100 per citizen.

My 19-22 year old warehouse kids, one who is Hispanic say they’d happily pony up $100 for a Wall that would MITIGATE illegal border crossings?
Why would any legitimate, REAL American not be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.
I’d rather play a round of golf

What you really mean is; you don’t support improved border security for good and or you don’t have an extra $100. We get it bud.
I’m happy to support border security as long as my money doesn’t go to a Trump wall.

Hire agents, get better tech, build walls and fencing where necessary. But get off the ugly rhetoric that you and your kind spit all day about immigrants and foreigners. That’s not what my country represents

Nobody “spits” ugly rhetoric about immigrants...We spit ugly rhetoric about illegal wetbacks...you see, us sane folks refer to those here with our permission as “immigrants”.
ALL good Americans HATE anyone who seeks to rob American taxpayers, shit on American laws, and sovereignty...if you don’t, I’m positive you’re not a good American.
Were you taught to love and respect all filthy pieces of shits?
Bullshit. If you were a good american you would hate that buffoon in office trying to swindle you for more money. :rolleyes:

NO MORE GOVERNMENT.....ANYTHING!!!!

:rock:
Icondude.gif

Bullshit. If it was unconstitutional to divest individuals of their rights to life, liberty, property, pursuit of happiness, free enterprise there would be no such thing as prison or lawsuits. :rolleyes:
You've convinced me.

ANARCHY NOW!!!

:dance:
You just made up the property crap. Divesting citizens of "property" has never been unconstitutional and occurs routinely in American federal and state courts. Even happens in low-level country courts and magistrate courts

Trumpicans are truly morons.

You just made up the property crap. Divesting citizens of "property" has never been unconstitutional and occurs routinely in American federal and state courts. Even happens in low-level country courts and magistrate courts
You forgot the "without just compensation" part, didn't you?

Go fuck yourself. I have forgotten more constitutional law than you will ever know. Want to test me?

My 19-22 year old warehouse kids, one who is Hispanic say they’d happily pony up $100 for a Wall that would MITIGATE illegal border crossings?
Why would any legitimate, REAL American not be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.
I’d rather play a round of golf

What you really mean is; you don’t support improved border security for good and or you don’t have an extra $100. We get it bud.
I’m happy to support border security as long as my money doesn’t go to a Trump wall.

Hire agents, get better tech, build walls and fencing where necessary. But get off the ugly rhetoric that you and your kind spit all day about immigrants and foreigners. That’s not what my country represents

Nobody “spits” ugly rhetoric about immigrants...We spit ugly rhetoric about illegal wetbacks...you see, us sane folks refer to those here with our permission as “immigrants”.
ALL good Americans HATE anyone who seeks to rob American taxpayers, shit on American laws, and sovereignty...if you don’t, I’m positive you’re not a good American.
Were you taught to love and respect all filthy pieces of shits?
Many spit about immigrants both illegal and legal. I don’t condone illegal immigration but I’m also not calling people wetbacks and making an ass out of myself on a daily basis by spewing that kind of hate.

And yes I generally try to love and respect other people unless they possess an unreparable kind of evil.

Last edited:
Many spit about immigrants both illegal and legal. I don’t condone illegal immigration but I’m also not calling people wetbacks and making an ass out of my self on a daily basis by spewing that kind of hate.
The term "wetbacks" refers to the river water soaking the individual who just swam the Rio Grande. It has become an offensive term today because everyone is a pussy snowflake.

You forgot the "without just compensation" part, didn't you?

Go fuck yourself. I have forgotten more constitutional law than you will ever know. Want to test me?
Police routinely confiscate property from citizens without any compensation and in other cases "just" compensation is a subjective term.

If you know so much Constitutional law how about providing a link or some kind of evidence of your claim that property is protected on the level of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Police routinely confiscate property from citizens without any compensation and in other cases "just" compensation is a subjective term.
Civil forfeiture is unconstitutional. We simply have a SCOTUS that doesn't give a flying fuck.

Justice and fairness is always subjective. That's why a jury typically decides what is "just."

If you know so much Constitutional law how about providing a link or some kind of evidence of your claim that property is protected on the level of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
It's not a question of the "level of protection." Those deprived of property have an adequate remedy at law. Value for value.

Many spit about immigrants both illegal and legal. I don’t condone illegal immigration but I’m also not calling people wetbacks and making an ass out of my self on a daily basis by spewing that kind of hate.
The term "wetbacks" refers to the river water soaking the individual who just swam the Rio Grande. It has become an offensive term today because everyone is a pussy snowflake.
Yeah yeah, they also had a term they used for black people. Damn snowflakes keep taking away all your fun, huh? Sorry about that

Civil forfeiture is unconstitutional. We simply have a SCOTUS that doesn't give a flying fuck.

Justice and fairness is always subjective. That's why a jury typically decides what is "just."

It's not a question of the "level of protection." Those deprived of property have an adequate remedy at law. Value for value.
You asked to be tested and proclaimed to be an expert of some sort on Constitutional law. You gave a lame uneducated opinion, a subjective response. Explain your claim with factual objective quotes and data directly from the Constitution. Should not be hard if you are as knowledgeable as you brag about.

Why wouldn’t any legitimate, REAL American be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.
The cheeto man said Mexico will pay for it. A man honors his word.

Last edited:
Yeah yeah, they also had a term they used for black people. Damn snowflakes keep taking away all your fun, huh? Sorry about that

Operation Wetback - Wikipedia
I don’t recall an Operation Ni@@er...do you?

Why wouldn’t any legitimate, REAL American be willing to throw $100 at the potential alone?
I bet I know the answer.
The cheeto man said Mexico will pay foe it. A man honors his word.

Is a Cheeto Man better or worse than a Raghead Man?

I bet I know the answer.

Worse. Drumpf looks like a cheeto you would find in cracks of a car floor.

I bet I know the answer.

I know the fat cheeto man I have no clue about the other :)

Forum List

Back