🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are Drug Addicts afraid of Vaccine?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
Why are some drug addicts who on a daily basis have no fear of putting a very dangerous substances in their body are afraid of putting a vaccine in their body?

It seems to make no sense to me. This past year we had a family member who was a drug addict / drug dealer who was very anti-vaccine pass away from a drug overdose. He was in his mid 30's and had an extensive criminal record. He seemed like a really dumb funny guy. He had no fear taking meth, cocaine, LSD, marijuana, smoking, drinking heavily, etc... but was very scared of the vaccine and what it might do to his body? Kind of stupid behavior. He was taking all this crap we know is very bad for your body that will kill you...yet is scared to death of a vaccine? Screwy behavior.

Anybody on here who routinely takes very dangerous drugs yet is anti-vax and afraid of the vaccine?

Why are some drug addicts who on a daily basis have no fear of putting a very dangerous substances in their body are afraid of putting a vaccine in their body?

It seems to make no sense to me. This past year we had a family member who was a drug addict / drug dealer who was very anti-vaccine pass away from a drug overdose. He was in his mid 30's and had an extensive criminal record. He seemed like a really dumb funny guy. He had no fear taking meth, cocaine, LSD, marijuana, smoking, drinking heavily, etc... but was very scared of the vaccine and what it might do to his body? Kind of stupid behavior. He was taking all this crap we know is very bad for your body that will kill you...yet is scared to death of a vaccine? Screwy behavior.

Anybody on here who routinely takes very dangerous drugs yet is anti-vax and afraid of the vaccine?
No one I know at the board does dangerous drugs.

:link: I have mixed Nyquil and Sudafed.

I suppose you shouldn’t look for rational thought from drug addicts regarding vaccines or much else. Heck, even among “normal “ people you have folks who are willing to take horsepaste, fish tank cleaner, and urine rather than get a shot.

I suppose you shouldn’t look for rational thought from drug addicts regarding vaccines or much else. Heck, even among “normal “ people you have folks who are willing to take horsepaste, fish tank cleaner, and urine rather than get a shot.

That's the fantasy land meme that the mainstream liberal media loves to mentally masturbate about. They conveniently leave out the part about the tablet form for people. I trust drug addicts over mainstream news.

anti-vax and afraid of the vaccine?
Can't speak to the drug addict aspect of your post, however I don't understand how you equate an anti-vax stance with fear. I am anti-vax (the covid vax is not a vaccine), not anti-vaccine and I am far from being afraid of it. I don't trust a substance that the government has spent so much time, money and effort to get universal acceptance to combat a virus? that has a 99.7% recovery rate. It is unprecedented.

That is because meth, cocaine, LSD, pot, alcohol, etc. are not very dangerous at all.
It takes a very long time and a lot of use before any of these can slowly cause harmful changes.
In contrast, these mRNA vaccines almost immediately, (within 12 hours), cause your body to potentially grow a deadly amount of spike proteins that can kill you from heart or brain inflammation.
Even if they just get into your capillaries, it can require amputations to prevent death.

The science clearly says that mRNA injections do not have dead viruses, so then can NOT at all be a vaccine, by any measure.
How can you train your immune system to be prepared for a particular virus without containing that virus?
It is not possible.
Those who claim you only need the spike protein, clearly are lying, because the spike protein is just in order to get the ACE2 receptor sites to open for the virus. And the reason the spike protein does that, is that the spike protein is the same one used by exosome to enter cells, and is what the ACE2 receptor sites are built for. So then spike proteins are not and can not be used to identify a virus. Our own exosomes have to use the exact same spike proteins, for the same reason.

As for "horsepaste" claim, that also is obvious.
The danger is not from covid, but the immune system over reaction.
And Ivermectin is used to kill nematodes by numbing their nerves.
And numbing the ACE2 receptors prevent covid entry.
Numbing the immune system prevents deadly over reaction.
So it is obvious why Ivermectin almost HAS to be helpful in preventing death after covid infection.

because drug addicts are usually smarter than drunks, and whoever has brains does not allow himself to be fucked in the ass

As far as I am concerned, this new mRNA-based shit being fraudulently promoted as a “vaccine” fully counts as a dangerous drug, and there are plenty on this forum who are stupid enough to have taken it.

And to be clear, I do not take any recreational drugs of any kind. Not even alcohol.

Forum List

Back