Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jews are hated because they crucified Jesus

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why did the Pals attack Israel on October 7th?

Good question. The leadership is in a 5 star hotels in Qatar. They must have known Israel would slaughter them in Gaza and many would be killed in the West Bank.

I heard that when they let that dude Moses help them abandon them gyptians, they didn't have no one left to build them pyramids and them there fahroes n shit started haten em good after that!
Yessir, I do b'leev your right. Them gyptians was an awnry bunch a darkies and they'd a been pissin' n' moanin' all the way up ta them there pirmids n' keepin' the chickens n' hounds awake the whole night long!

Good question. The leadership is in a 5 star hotels in Qatar. They must have known Israel would slaughter them in Gaza and many would be killed in the West Bank.
Of course they did----and it seems to have been a PLAN in the minds of the
big shots in the big shot hotels----a PATH TO WAR AND GLORY FOR ALLAH.
Even the shiite shit despised ALI KHAMENEI licked his lips with DELIGHT as he described the islamic carnage of
Oct. 5 as ---something like 'ISLAM'S FINEST HOUR' -----despite the fact that the FINEST are sunnis----he said he wanted to KISS THEM (ugh--sunnis)

Check out the Nobel winners in every category and how many are Jews. That's not a coincidence.
Still More Evidence That Jews Are Really an IQ Percentile

Yet they invented nothing for almost 6,000 years. Shows what happens when the ruling class treats intelligence with contempt. That has suppressed Gentile High IQs for the last 60 years. It will continue until they quit being passive escapist nerds and man up, like the Israelis have. Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys are corralled in college.

Nope. Not at all. I'm just sick of the carnage in Palestine... Most of my Jewish friends and acquaintances are too. Of course we're all over 70.

Serfing Wipeout

As usual, Preppylovers blame Jews for what their own Masters are doing.

The hatred of Jews can be traced back to the crucifixtion of Jesus Christ.

That must explain why Egyptians and Persians enslaved them and The Romans subjugated them thousands of years before that event allegedly happened.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back