Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jews are hated because they crucified Jesus

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas was funded and encouraged by Israel in 1987 as part of their strategy to prevent any 2 state solution. Most recently Netanyahu supported Hamas with 1.5 billion dollars through Qatar.

I don't know what went wrong. Was it blowback or part of some asinine plan
The Yankees created Al Qaida, the Taliban, and ISIS. Maybe the Nazi Zionists thought it was a good idea to create Hamas just to impress Washington. :)

You're not being honest with yourself. Israel doesn't hide behind women and children and builds missile launchers near schools and hospitals. If you don't like getting getting your ass kicked, leave them alone. The TRUTH is Iran wants Israel exterminated. Isn't that right? Get honest.

Israeli forces attacked, on Wednesday, Palestinian farmers and fishermen, in the besieged Gaza Strip, injuring one fisherman, according to local sources.

Off the northern coast of the Gaza Strip, the Israeli Navy fired rubber-coated steel rounds at fishing boats, causing a moderate injury to one Palestinian fisherman, according to Muhammad Bakr, with the Gaza Fishermen’s Syndicate.

Meanwhile, in the southern part of Gaza, Israeli soldiers opened fire at Palestinian farmers while they tended to their lands, east of Khan Younis.

Media sources said that soldiers fired live round and tear gas canisters at farmers in the town of al-Fukhkhari, near the eastern border with Israel.

There were no reports of injuries, however the farmers were forced to leave their agricultural lands, which is their only source of income.

On a regular basis, the occupation Navy shoots at, harasses, and abducts Palestinian fishermen, in addition to confiscating and/or damaging their boats.

The Gaza Strip, a tiny coastal enclave, isolated from the West Bank, has been under a brutal Israeli blockade of the air, land, and sea, for the past sixteen years.

More than two million people live in Gaza with limited fresh water and electricity, in addition to a high rate of unemployment and poverty.

The Yankees created Al Qaida, the Taliban, and ISIS. Maybe the Nazi Zionists thought it was a good idea to create Hamas just to impress Washington. :)

Yep.. just like we created the SAVAK in Iran. Such incredible stupidity.

This was last August in Gaza.

... If I am minding own business looking at Hanukah decorations at the store and someone comes up to me and makes a snarky comment out of the blue, it is driven by obvious antisemitism.
U-huh. So if I express my disdain for being coerced into buying expensive gifts during Christmas it just has to be ("obviously driven by") anti-Christian sentiments. Do you always skim over the surface of issues or do you occasionally think before you speak?

On 1 November 2022, at 2:00 AM, Abdelrahman Abu Ryala, 19, and five other fishermen were 10 miles from the shore near a 12-mile fishing zone. Suddenly, Israeli gunboats showed up and started shooting at them. Four boats got away, but Abdelrahman and one other boat weren't so lucky.

Homepage - The New Arab › features

People love having some one to hate & blame for everything.
That way its not necessary to look at their own actions or bad choices.
JUST BLAME THE OTHER GUY.

U-huh. So if I express my disdain for being coerced into buying expensive gifts during Christmas it just has to be ("obviously driven by") anti-Christian sentiments. Do you always skim over the surface of issues or do you occasionally think before you speak?
Someone out of the blue comes up to me and makes a snarky remark about Israel while I’m looking at Hanukkah decorations, and you’re OK with that? You sure do love you your antisemites.

Someone out of the blue comes up to me and makes a snarky remark about Israel while I’m looking at Hanukkah decorations, and you’re OK with that?
You didn't say anything about someone making remarks about Israel. You're just adding it now to try to get out of your self-made dilemma.
:whip:
You sure do love you your antisemites.
In your own spin on reality, I am a Jew, how can I be an antisemite? Your response will certainly be revealing. :45:

Wow. Created a whole Religion that hates anyone not in their religion already.

Damn we good son.

You didn't say anything about someone making remarks about Israel. You're just adding it now to try to get out of your self-made dilemma.

In your own spin on reality, I am a Jew, how can I be an antisemite? Your response will certainly be revealing. :45:
Did she say you were the one making smirky remarks. Nope. She sure didnt

That's ridiculous.
Hindus do not hate jews----christians and muslims do. For the "reasons"---read the NT and Koran ----and do LIke I have done-----as a child I attended "sunday school about a dozen times and as an adult I was guest in mosques----I also attended various Hindu functions as a guest. The hatred is no mystery---it is
ACCULTERATED

I didn’t specify what the remark was. And there is NO way you are a Jew, calling another Jew a Nazi and ignoring the atrocities the Muslim terrorists committed against innocent Jews.

Wow. Created a whole Religion ......
"Created a religion"? Hallucinatory drugs ain't going to improve your reading comprehension, bunky boy. I strongly suggest you get off of the stuff immediately.

Hamas was funded and encouraged by Israel in 1987 as part of their strategy to prevent any 2 state solution. Most recently Netanyahu supported Hamas with 1.5 billion dollars through Qatar.

I don't know what went wrong. Was it blowback or part of some asinine plan to drag the US into a war against Iran?

Whatever it is it's incredibly stupid. These Zionist morons would do any insane thing rather than pursue a just peace or a 2 state solution.

This goes on year after year. They're disgusting.

You're a dishonest terrorist supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back