Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jews are hated because they crucified Jesus

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
History shows Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries. Makes one wonder if the problem is not with other people but rather the jews themselves

Yes, I do, but their behavior is barbaric.
You're not being honest with yourself. Israel doesn't hide behind women and children and builds missile launchers near schools and hospitals. If you don't like getting getting your ass kicked, leave them alone. The TRUTH is Iran wants Israel exterminated. Isn't that right? Get honest.

Why are Jews hated so much?

Who says Jews are ”hated”? It's a typical American subject. "Hate" this. "Hate" that. He's a "hater". She's a "hater". You're a "hater". We "hate" this. We "hate" that. :102: Americans are the most hateful people I've met anywhere in the world.

Who says Jews are ”hated”? It's a typical American subject. "Hate" this. "Hate" that. He's a "hater". She's a "hater". You're a "hater". We "hate" this. We "hate" that. :102:Americans are the most hateful people I've met anywhere in the world.

America didn't attack Israel on October 7th. Who did?

Let the Bible answer the question.

Ezekiel 5: 11 Wherefore, as I live, saith the Lord God; Surely, because thou hast defiled my sanctuary with all thy detestable things, and with all thine abominations, therefore will I also diminish thee; neither shall mine eye spare, neither will I have any pity.

12 A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.

13 Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and I will cause my fury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted: and they shall know that I the Lord have spoken it in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in them.

14 Moreover I will make thee waste, and a reproach among the nations that are round about thee, in the sight of all that pass by.

15 So it shall be a reproach and a taunt, an instruction and an astonishment unto the nations that are round about thee, when I shall execute judgments in thee in anger and in fury and in furious rebukes. I the Lord have spoken it.

1. Jeremiah 23:40
    And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.
  2. Jeremiah 24:9
    And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.
  3. Jeremiah 29:18
    And I will persecute them with the sword, with the famine, and with the pestilence, and will deliver them to be removed to all the kingdoms of the earth, to be a curse, and an astonishment, and an hissing, and a reproach, among all the nations whither I have driven them:

Last edited:
Answer the damn question.
LOL! You can't intimidate me, sonny boy. You don't have a chance.
It wasn't America who attacked Israel on October 7th. Who attacked Israel on October 7th?
None of your business, Bonzo.
If you're gonna troll then hit the road.
You suggested it's the Jews' own fault they've been kicked out of 109 countries but (for some reason) you are upset with me for agreeing with you. If I ever agree with you again I'll send a mangy pigeon to let you know.:smartass:

The snarky comment in and off itself does not prove hate. Other actions will be necessary to prove the hate.
Actually, it depends. If I am minding own business looking at Hanukah decorations at the store and someone comes up to me and makes a snarky comment out of the blue, it is driven by obvious antisemitism.

You suggested it's the Jews' own fault they've been kicked out of 109 countries but (for some reason) you are upset with me for agreeing with you. If I ever agree with you again I'll send a mangy pigeon to let you know.:smartass:
Lying fucking troll.

You're the hater. Sick little fuck.

Who attacked Israeli civilians on October 7th?

Hamas was funded and encouraged by Israel in 1987 as part of their strategy to prevent any 2 state solution. Most recently Netanyahu supported Hamas with 1.5 billion dollars through Qatar.

I don't know what went wrong. Was it blowback or part of some asinine plan to drag the US into a war against Iran?

Whatever it is it's incredibly stupid. These Zionist morons would do any insane thing rather than pursue a just peace or a 2 state solution.

This goes on year after year. They're disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back