Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jews are hated because they crucified Jesus

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antiochus was not a follower of Alexander. His approach to his GREEK GIFT TO THE WORLD was more Roman than Greek. Maybe It was ARISTOTLE who was more of a cynic regarding Greek culture that influenced Alexander

Rome was not a presence at the time of Antiochus..

Last edited:
Because they're blessed by God. Check out the Nobel winners in every category and how many are Jews. That's not a coincidence.

There has been both blessing and chastisement. Because God wants obedience, not rebellion, and throughout the Old Testament there's story after story about God's people being stubbornly rebellious. Stating that does not make one anti-Jewish, all people are sinners, but it's part of the history, according to the Bible. And of course, many (not all) rejected Jesus, the Messiah. That was prophesied in Psalm 118, which says "The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone" and reiterated in the New Testament, in Matthew 21:42.

That said, I don't agree with replacement theology, though. God is not done with the Jews, and there's an amazing prophetic scripture about God pouring His spirit upon the house of David and Jerusalem in the last days, but I digress.

Getting back to what you said, it depends on what you mean by blessed. Winning earthly prizes is not what is most important. Some here probably won't like to hear this, but the Jewish people (like ALL people) still need Jesus.

Read Jesus' words in Matthew 23:37-39. That's a powerful passage, that kind of sums things up. God's love is clearly there, but also a broken heart, because the unbelief and rebellion of God's chosen people is still there, and that has had consequences. But again, it won't end on that note, because of God's amazing grace and mercy.

Last edited:
Then why were Jews driven out from all over the ME and Europe from the 1930s through 1948? Jews in North Africa were not Israeli, but they were picked on and discriminated by Arabs. Same in Yemen where they were expelled. It was because they were Jews. Be honest. The Koran specifically calls out the Jews. So if any Imam chooses to, he can take that text and twist it against Jewish people, just like they do in Iran.

Arab Jews left from 1948-1973.. long after European Zionists established themselves in Palestine.

Yeah, I think most Christian hate for Jews is was from the early church days. There were many ignorant people who did not even know how to read or think for themselves.

I only hear about antisemitism from Jewish people.

I'm sure there's expressions of antisemitism at political rallies and protests, but look at those people in general.

There has been both blessing and chastisement. Because God wants obedience, not rebellion, and throughout the Old Testament there's story after story about God's people being stubbornly rebellious. Stating that does not make one anti-Jewish, all people are sinners, but it's part of the history, according to the Bible. And of course, many (not all) rejected Jesus, the Messiah. That was prophesied in Psalm 118, which says "The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone" and reiterated in the New Testament, in Matthew 21:42.

That said, I don't agree with replacement theology, though. God is not done with the Jews, and there's an amazing prophetic scripture about God pouring His spirit upon the house of David and Jerusalem in the last days, but I digress.

Getting back to what you said, it depends on what you mean by blessed. Winning earthly prizes is not what is most important. Some here probably won't like to hear this, but the Jewish people (like ALL people) still need Jesus.

Read Jesus' words in Matthew 23:37-39. That's a powerful passage, that kind of sums things up. God's love is clearly there, but also a broken heart, because the unbelief and rebellion of God's chosen people is still there, and that has had consequences. But again, it won't end on that note, because of God's amazing grace and mercy.
You're preaching to the choir.

The majority of Jewish people are that way anonymously.....but my theory is that if someone is hated that means they have a preconceived notion that others hate them in the first place so they act accordingly and they set themselves up for the inevitable. And I'm not generalizing any religion class gender color ethnicity or whatever .

As for for the state of Israel it seems to be painting itself as a target.....strangely with a lot of help from the media for some reason?

Replacement theory, in the United States and certain other Western countries whose populations are mostly white, a far-right conspiracy theory alleging, in one of its versions, that left-leaning domestic or international elites, on their own initiative or under the direction of Jewish co-conspirators, are attempting to replace white citizens with nonwhite (i.e., Black, Hispanic, Asian, or Arab) immigrants.

The immigrants’ increased presence in white countries, as the theory goes, in combination with their higher birth rates as compared with those of whites, will enable new nonwhite majorities in those countries to take control of national political and economic institutions, to dilute or destroy their host countries’ distinctive cultures and societies, and eventually to eliminate the host countries’ white populations. Some adherents of replacement theory have characterized these predicted changes as “white genocide.”