Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jews are hated because they crucified Jesus

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that when they let that dude Moses help them abandon them gyptians, they didn't have no one left to build them pyramids and them there fahroes n shit started haten em good after that!
Off-Script

Charlton Heston gave his "From My Cold Dead Hands" speech and the Pharaoh backed down from what he had planned to keep the Jews in their place.

You're the one who's "supposed to hate" with a shotgun under your pillow. You might think it's courageous but I call that "pitiful". :08621:
Stupid propaganda parrot.
FB_IMG_1700090153278.jpg

Yes it is, because .....

..... it is imperative for you to know the difference while it has no effect on me, my life, or my survival.

If that's what you call it. :badgrin:
Yeah. You'd stand aside and watch while a thug breaks into your home and rapes your wife.

Israel is secular. This is just a land grab.

Genesis 12:3
3 "I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Yeah. You'd stand aside and watch while a thug breaks into your home and rapes your wife.
Yeah well, you're so consumed with hate that you're surrounded by thugs who want to break into your home to rape your wife, and steal your car, your money, your shotgun, and replace your flag with another one so that your neighbours will also beat the crap out of you. It looks like you need two shotguns.:slap:

Yeah well, you're so consumed with hate that you're surrounded by thugs who want to break into your home to rape your wife, and steal your car, your money, your shotgun, and replace your flag with another one so that your neighbours will also beat the crap out of you. It looks like you need two shotguns.:slap:
You sound like you're about 15 and suck dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back