Why are jews so hyper-sensitive to criticism?

You just did it again. You are assuming that racial cartoons about blacks were produced by Jews and blaming it on some fault of Jewishness.

You're a fraud.

Its a fact that the people who owned those studios that produced such racist cartoons were Jewish and no one blamed it on "Jewishness", you have a habit, and a dumb one at that, of building up strawmen to knock down, mainly because the position and premise the Bass has taken cannot be refuted by you. Please point out where the Bass stated and or implied that Jewishness is the fault of anything, get out of your little fantasy world.

The PREMISE of this thread was antiSmeitic.

"Why are jews so hyper-sensitive to criticism? "

Yeah, that's anti-Semetic.

Insert your favorite ethnic in place of Jews and tell me it wouldn't a be enthnocentic slam.

What continues to vex me is that Jullian isn't reading most people's posts, or is he)she?) is, she's not getting their meanings.

Calling me an Anti-Semite because I point out the latest archologicl findings about the state of Jews in Egypt?

that is anti-Semetic?

But them, Jullian is the kind of Jew that Bass is talking about, isn't he/she?

The problem, as I see, with the way Bass phrased the question is that he included ALLL Jews in his question.

It might have better been phased thusly

"Why are people like so hyper-sensitive to criticism about Isreal?"

It would have been more accurate because most Jews are not hypersensitive, which is exactly what Bass is stating in the form a a rhetorical question.

How did you determine that most Jews are not hypersensitive when it comes to issues regarding Isreal and Judaism ?

Awwwwwwwwww... how cute.. .the anti-semites come out and play together.

Muah.

BTW, there hasn't been a yiddish accent in my family in two generations. I'm so sorry if the existence of jews offends you so deeply. And I certainly haven't been the recipient of any "gravy train".

Oh get your tzitzis out of a bunch you sourpuss!

I am not offended by your existence.

Any more anti-semetic trash you'd like to spew?
Pfft.

MGM, its founders.

Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Foundation

In 1924, theater magnate Marcus Loew had bought Metro Pictures Corporation (founded in 1916) and Goldwyn Pictures (founded in 1917) to provide a steady supply of films for his large theater chain, Loews, Inc. However, these purchases created a need for someone to oversee his new Hollywood operations, since longtime assistant Nicholas Schenck was needed in New York to oversee the theaters.

Loew addressed the situation by buying Mayer Pictures on April 16, 1924. Because of his decade-long success as a producer, Louis B. Mayer was made a vice-president of Loews and head of studio operations in California, with Harry Rapf and the twenty-five year old "boy wonder" Irving Thalberg as heads of production. For decades MGM was listed on movie title cards as "Controlled by Loews, Inc."

Backgrounds of all bolded names.

Louis B. Mayer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Born to a Jewish family in Minsk, Russian Empire (now in Belarus), Mayer emigrated with his family to Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada when he was still very young, and Mayer attended school there.

Marcus Loew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marcus Loew (May 7, 1870–September 5, 1927) was an American business magnate and a pioneer of the motion picture industry who formed Loews Theatres and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM).

Born into a poor Jewish family in New York City, he was forced by circumstances to work at a very young age and thus had little formal education.

Nicholas Schenck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nicholas M. Schenck (14 November 1881, Rybinsk, Russia – 4 March 1969, Florida) was a motion picture mogul and impresario.

One of seven children, Schenck was born to a Jewish household[1] in Rybinsk, a Volga River village in Tsarist Russia.

Irving Thalberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thalberg was born in Brooklyn, New York to German Jewish immigrant parents.

Now Warner Brothers, the ones who produced racist cartoons also:

Warner Bros. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1903–1925: Founding

The corporate name honors the four founding Warner brothers, Harry Warner (1881—1958), Albert Warner (1883—1967), Sam Warner (1887—1927) and Jack L. Warner (1892—1978), Polish Jewish brothers who emigrated from Poland to Ontario, Canada.

The Bass made all of this up. Almost all of the studios that made cartoons were owned by Jews and produced racist cartoons, even during WWII, time of the Holocuast and even after this time. Here#s even a racist Popeye cartoon:

Tubearoo - The World's Video Network

Popeye cartoons were made by Paramount, and guess who owned(s) Paramount? Its amazing that none of these have ever apologized for making racist cartoons.

Last edited:
The PREMISE of this thread was antiSmeitic.

"Why are jews so hyper-sensitive to criticism? "

Yeah, that's anti-Semetic.

Insert your favorite ethnic in place of Jews and tell me it wouldn't a be enthnocentic slam.

What continues to vex me is that Jullian isn't reading most people's posts, or is he)she?) is, she's not getting their meanings.

Calling me an Anti-Semite because I point out the latest archologicl findings about the state of Jews in Egypt?

that is anti-Semetic?

But them, Jullian is the kind of Jew that Bass is talking about, isn't he/she?

The problem, as I see, with the way Bass phrased the question is that he included ALLL Jews in his question.

It might have better been phased thusly

"Why are people like so hyper-sensitive to criticism about Isreal?"

It would have been more accurate because most Jews are not hypersensitive, which is exactly what Bass is stating in the form a a rhetorical question.

And you have yet to post any link to or cite any actual study that supports your claim about slaves. I wonder why that is?

You have yet to support your claims of anti-Semitism, which you accused the Bass of.

Your thread title and the premise of the the entire thread thank you. But the quote I refrenced is to some else which you would know if you had any functioning brain cells.

Lay off the booze.

EDIT... I could make my point I guess by saying.... " lay off the Mad Dog 20 20" or "Put down the 40" It is along the exact same lines as " The Bass" and his thread.

Last edited:
Your thread title and the premise of the the entire thread thank you. But the quote I refrenced is to some else which you would know if you had any functioning brain cells.

Lay off the booze.

EDIT... I could make my point I guess by saying.... " lay off the Mad Dog 20 20" or "Put down the 40" It is along the exact same lines as " The Bass" and his thread.

Jarheads normally come out of the service more braindead than when they went in, not surprising, but nonetheless, you haven't püroven anything. Subsequent posts in this thread reveal exactly what the Bass was talking about and neither the premise of this thread, nor the title is anti-Semitic, except for weakminded people.

Its a fact that the people who owned those studios that produced such racist cartoons were Jewish and no one blamed it on "Jewishness", you have a habit, and a dumb one at that, of building up strawmen to knock down, mainly because the position and premise the Bass has taken cannot be refuted by you. Please point out where the Bass stated and or implied that Jewishness is the fault of anything, get out of your little fantasy world.

Okay, you don't blame it on Jewishness. What exactly are you blaming it on? Because it seems to me that is exactly what you are doing. It's much more likely that racism against blacks was more acceptable at the time and if any other ethnic group owned studios more than likely they'd have been doing the same thing.

The entire premise of your thread is Jews shouldn't be sensitive about criticism against them because there was once a cartoon with a mammy in it???

:cuckoo:

Lay off the booze.

Or, "put down the crack pipe."

:cool:

Charlie, have you been watching too much Scrubs?

"The Tod"

Nope, the Bass came to realization that he is the most handsome, intelligent, and refine man person on the planet every since his mother told him so. When you're that great, you have to sometimes jump out of yourself and see yourself, thus the use of the name "The Bass".

Nope, the Bass came to realization that he is the most handsome, intelligent, and refine man person on the planet every since his mother told him so. When you're that great, you have to sometimes jump out of yourself and see yourself, thus the use of the name "The Bass".

OH NOW I GET IT!!!

Mothers usually tell their retarded kids exactly that.

:rofl:

Okay, you don't blame it on Jewishness. What exactly are you blaming it on? Because it seems to me that is exactly what you are doing. It's much more likely that racism against blacks was more acceptable at the time and if any other ethnic group owned studios more than likely they'd have been doing the same thing.

The entire premise of your thread is Jews shouldn't be sensitive about criticism against them because there was once a cartoon with a mammy in it???

:cuckoo:

Because racism was more acceptable against blacks is no excuse, blacks were even lynched and killed in the south in the old days and all white juries acquitted the killers. Since that kind of injustice was acceptable back in those days, does it take away from the fact that injustice was done?

No people on the face of the planet is exempt from criticism and that includes Jews, so those Jews that cry like babies and scream "Anti-Semitism" need to shut their faces and deal with it and or at least properly address those issues and criticisms in a non-cowardly, non-ignorant way.

Don't know where you get the impression that "Jewishness"[please define that nonsense term] is the reason for anything, again, quit creating annoying strawmen.

OH NOW I GET IT!!!

Mothers usually tell their retarded kids exactly that.

:rofl:

Jealous because your momma didn't tell you the same thing, but instead told the milkman who used to sneak over when your dad wasn't there?

Forum List

Back