Why Are Leftist Commentators Making Doom&Gloom Predictions If Taxes Get Lowered?

What they don't spend on themselves they invest in their businesses, thereby providing you with a job.

NO fuckhead.......demand on their businesses has NOT increased since the middle class gets virtually NOTHING......So, why should these wealthy "invest in businesses"....just for fucking fun???

What do they get if they tax the rich more?

Zip, nothing , nadda ..

we need a tax system that is fair to Americans and that encourages companies to STAY IN AMERICA, GROW IN AMERICA, HIRE IN AMERICA, AND PROSPER IN AMERICA!

:argue: By now we have seen our favorite cable news hosts going at it with far left loonies over what will likely happen when we drop rates for the average American and business owners. The rats keep insisting that we will add to the debt/deficit, really? now they care about this?
The host will always bring up what happened when we did this under Reagan. Then they freeze up/brain fart moment. What about the Bush Years? Damn, the economy was kicking ass! many employers were begging for help!,,,Then Obama took over and look at what the Dems did to us in 2009.,,then followed by 8 years of 0.0 Growth!,,,and now they have the nerve to tell us that lowering taxes will make things worse? :banghead: :banghead: :dunno:
:eusa_think: :eusa_think:

poor rightwingnut.... how many times does winger nonsense trickle down have to send us into recession before you imbeciles figure it out?

just wondering.

What they don't buy cars and Snickers bars?

How often do you see a billionaire shopping around for a new Ford truck?

Jay Leno is not a billionaire but...

Topimg.jpg

:argue: By now we have seen our favorite cable news hosts going at it with far left loonies over what will likely happen when we drop rates for the average American and business owners. The rats keep insisting that we will add to the debt/deficit, really? now they care about this?
The host will always bring up what happened when we did this under Reagan. Then they freeze up/brain fart moment. What about the Bush Years? Damn, the economy was kicking ass! many employers were begging for help!,,,Then Obama took over and look at what the Dems did to us in 2009.,,then followed by 8 years of 0.0 Growth!,,,and now they have the nerve to tell us that lowering taxes will make things worse? :banghead: :banghead: :dunno:

poor rightwingnut.... how many times does winger nonsense trickle down have to send us into recession before you imbeciles figure it out?

just wondering.

I will take right wing trickle down any day over libtards trickle up poor , trickle up fucking misery .

A rising tide does not lift all boats! That is a ray Goon fallacy like the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

just wondering.

I will take right wing trickle down any day over libtards trickle up poor , trickle up fucking misery .

I understand how someone who is totally ignorant would say that. yet the reality is that the economy crashes every time you loons touch it. figure it out, little boy

just wondering.

I understand how someone who is totally ignorant would say that. yet the reality is that the economy crashes every time you loons touch it. figure it out, little boy

Listen pumpkin face once again what's the point of health insurance with $6,000 a year deductibles..trickle up poor..

50% of Americans make $15 or less, raise minimum wage up to $15 bucks ..half of working Americans will make minimum wage..trickle up poor.

And that's what you and your ilk wants sasquatch, everyone equally poor and miserable

You are such a goofy liar...

Here's a fun fact for you. Obama was the first potus in U.S. history to NEVER realize an annual GDP of at least 3%, in spite of adding $9 TRILLION in debt. The economy was stagnant and, incidentally, that's why Hillary lost all those swing states. Trump promised to put Americans first and to help them by reinvigorating the economy. Cutting and reforming taxes is a great start!

(OH MY GOSH, I am so sorry this is so long! just go to the last 3 or 5 paragraphs and skip the first few if it is overwhelming to read!!!)

Yes, Obama's era, where he took over after the biggest wall Street crash, and Housing Bubble/ Bust, and Mortgage crisis in our History as a Nation next to the Great Depression, (and unlike the Great Depression, we didn't have a War to pull us out of it or the massive massive massive spending programs that FDR created...)to get gdp over 3%...

we are still, right now, suffering the effects of it with stagnation or close to it... in wages, and the continued growth of disparity between the wealthy and the middle class...while those at the top, and major corporations, have regained all of their losses and managed to grab more of the share so the disparities between these classes is even greater.....

and that would be fine and Dandy if the middle class was also having huge increases in earnings....but they are not....they got hit really hard with the 2008 recession and crashes that annihilated their 401k's, home values, and job opportunities to advance and make more money....

He began with a running deficit of nearly $1.4 trillion dollars, President Bush began with a $300 billion dollar running surplus....Obama got it down to around a $400 billion deficit, without any of his job programs even making it to the floor for a vote.... there was the original stimulus, which technically brought us out of the recession within a year, then nothing from the do nothing congress after that....

So yes, he did add a great deal to the national debt....not certain if he reached doubling it, might have been a hair shy or over? His fiscal year end of his last budget was this past Sept 30th, 2017...the official end of his 8 years and have not looked yet to see how it came out...

but think about this, President bush doubled his fiscal 8 years the National Debt, and he began with a running surplus in the budget, and he had the biggest housing and mortgage boom in our History, along with his 2 tax cuts, YET he still double our national debt from our History, in the 8 years....NOW THAT'S a LOT of spending by Republicans in the so called "good Years" ...he was still overspending and primarily congress, was STILL over spending like there was going to be no tomorrow.

Obama took over a period where the government needs to be spending, during a recession....

I know what Trump promised you, though I have great doubts that he has even a clue, on how to do it...he's kind of ditzy, unable to focus on any given thing for any length of time....

but I agree with a lot of what he was telling you, just not what is appearing to be, his way haphazard and free of any thought, is not the way of getting there...

This rush to get something "passed", any legislation passed... is hindering a successful plan, to reduce the tax burden of the middle class or the wealthy and which will be best for the economy to grow it is debate they should be having on the senate and congressional floors, and the committees over this should be running studies of what is the best return on investment.... what will bring in even more taxes than now, by the reforms....

we have no money to do this, we already do not collect enough now to pay for what they are spending and primarily, not enough to even pay the interest bill/ payment to the foreign banks that loaned us the money for our national debt, AND we have to pay back what they borrowed from the Social Security surplus taxes and put in their budgets.

So to me, we should analyze the cost of these tax cuts and any benefits, up and down and inside out on what the best return on investment would be....before we make them.....and make certain THEY ARE FOCUSED on the middle class improving their place in this economy...whether it is money in their pockets that improves the demand and creates jobs, or any jobs program, or bring jobs, good jobs, back from overseas etc... and NOTHING else.....

we are so tight on revenues, we need to be really smart.

how does the tax cut, make America great again? Let's see the numbers in hearings, and let's tighten up this tax bill to only give tax breaks where we know they will produce the most for us and reduce our deficits the most...

making a mistake and adding even MORE to the deficit and debt is not the way to do it...

In other words, the community agitator was really an economic genius, but just unlucky, right?
no, he could have done better with his relations with congress, like bill clinton, he managed to get a lot of what he wanted... done, even with the Republican Congress, the Gate-o-rama with the Starr investigations, his impeachment etc.... and Obama just was not experienced enough to handle the republican congress critters....

Hillary probably would have been more experienced....and probably better at it, if she had won. :D :D

What they don't buy cars and Snickers bars?

How often do you see a billionaire shopping around for a new Ford truck?
They buy Lamboghinis and Rolls Royces, dumbass. What they don't spend on themselves they invest in their businesses, thereby providing you with a job.

....those are foreign cars and investments in business and providing jobs is called EXPENSES and therefore are not profits to be taxed.

Rich also SAVE disproportionate % of their income and EXPORT more of it outside the country. This is ESPECIALLY true in times uncertain.

just wondering.

Listen pumpkin face once again what's the point of health insurance with $6,000 a year deductibles..trickle up poor..

50% of Americans make $15 or less, raise minimum wage up to $15 bucks ..half of working Americans will make minimum wage..trickle up poor.

And that's what you and your ilk wants sasquatch, everyone equally poor and miserable
You don't pay your deductible to see a doctor, you pay a copay, from $10 to $35 a doctor's visit with unlimited visits, and you don't pay out of your deductible for for your annual doctor's visit, you pay zero, no copay, you do not pay for all the standard lab tests for your age group, like for me, blood work and my mammogram was paid for and I did not need to pay for it out of my deductible, also, because colon cancer runs in my family, the insurance company is also paying for a colonoscopy without it having to come out of my deductible, and all of my prescriptions from this recent visit but 1, were paid for by insurance without having to come out of my deductible... I did have to go back and have a special kind of mammogram, and also an ultrasound on my boobies, and those two tests were not covered and they did have to come out of my deductible, but made arrangements to pay the bill monthly with the hospital and the good news is, I don't have to have these tests again, they are just markers, that they have for an initial mammogram with people like me that has some thick fiber in my boobies....

So, this deductible fear that a lot of people seem to have, is not really an issue in most cases or with most insurance, whether gotten through your employer or through the exchange.....

It does come in to play if you are diagnosed with a disease or condition that is MAJOR, like cancer or a hospital stay for a heart attack and treatments or surgery....

but that $6000 will be pennies, when you find out the bill is $50,000.....or $100,000

Because some people actually care about their children and grandchildren, and fear the debt will grow so large that it will destroy the lives of their descendants, and possibly the country itself.

Obie already explained it. Basically it's doesn't matter if raising taxes actually helps the economy it's about being fair.
and having to watch bob beeckel and jaun {on tthe Five} all those years trying to make it sound as if Obama was doing a great job with the economy in comparison to Bush?
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Here's what really worries the left. If Trump can duplicate Reagan's economy with the same tactics they are fucked. They can't have that happen twice. It kind of proves the point.

Obie already explained it. Basically it's doesn't matter if raising taxes actually helps the economy it's about being fair.
and having to watch bob beeckel and jaun {on tthe Five} all those years trying to make it sound as if Obama was doing a great job with the economy in comparison to Bush?
Here's what really worries the left. If Trump can duplicate Reagan's economy with the same tactics they are fucked. They can't have that happen twice. It kind of proves the point.

LOL, you can rest assured, there are no such worries.

LOL, you can rest assured, there are no such worries.
Well you should be. Every time it happens the economy spikes up and people get happy. The democrats hate happy people and that's why they need to keep them miserable. If these tax laws get passed you're fucked for the next decade.

Forum List

Back