🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are leftists so gung go about shooting Americans disobeying government?

Why do righties always project their own lust for death and violence on to decent people?

Seriously, why are so many righties violent psychopaths? Anyone with a brain is far more worried about right-wing terrorists than ISIS. Looking at body counts shows why.

The left loves big mean nasty strong and powerful governments. If you really nail down an aging hippy that is scared to death of Carbon and get him or her to be honest they would be in favor of the death penalty for disbelievers and those that are distrustful of government. Liberalism is a mental disorder and it's a gutless Ideology.

Only time the left on this board backed off is when I brought up the Dann sisters from the Shoshone tribe that the BLM raided and crushed otherwise it was KILL ALL BUNDY'S.

The left loves big mean nasty strong and powerful governments. If you really nail down an aging hippy that is scared to death of Carbon and get him or her to be honest they would be in favor of the death penalty for disbelievers and those that are distrustful of government. Liberalism is a mental disorder and it's a gutless Ideology.

Sigh you really have to understand that the assholes we talk to on this board aren't liberals. Deranged progressives maybe at the best of it.

The left has a disease that likely is fatal. They unarguably are unable to reason or apply logic. A real puzzling demographic

-Geaux

You got the Bundy's you got the Dann Sisters. The left doesn't give a shit about either.

They love their BLM. Look at all the government lovers on this board.

Only time the left on this board backed off is when I brought up the Dann sisters from the Shoshone tribe that the BLM raided and crushed otherwise it was KILL ALL BUNDY'S.
I put up the Dann sisters and they ignored it repeatedly.............

It's a sin. Yet the left on the board believes in the BLM. Heavens I never thought I would live to see this day.

You got the Bundy's you got the Dann Sisters. The left doesn't give a shit about either.

They love their BLM. Look at all the government lovers on this board.
I've put up countless stories of BLM and EPA abuse............nothing changes their mentality of Gov't good...................they got giggly when the man was shot...............

It's despicable their defense of a gov't with too damned much power and the abuses by it..............They say nothing of the 49 other Ranchers driven out of business by the BLM............Bundy was just the last man standing................

I put up the Dann sisters and they ignored it repeatedly.............

It's a sin. Yet the left on the board believes in the BLM. Heavens I never thought I would live to see this day.
I showed the pictures of the 2 women bleeding while being detained...............not a peep............showed the pictures of their starved horses...........and starved cattle.................done at the hands of the BLM......

Why Are Leftists So Gung-Ho About Shooting Americans For Disobeying Government?

Damn good question! I figure they are mentally ill brainwashed with a dose of stockholm syndrome thrown in.

When the subjects are black, and they are killed BY the government, in the form of the police,

all we heard from the RWnuts was,

hey, they'd all be alive today if they'd just obeyed the government.
One was a thief and a thug...............then decided to attack a police officer.............No one was bothering him............he made that decision...................not under duress.................

Another was beating a man's head into the concrete and got shot...................

For that, they looted and rioted........burned down businesses that had nothing to do with it...........

They are not even close to what has been happening for over 3 decades to the Ranchers out west.

In cases like this one............the thief is the BLM and the Gov't..........

BLM Seizing 116 Miles Of Ranchers’ Land … And Moving Texas-Oklahoma Border - Truth And Action

The Bureau of Land Management is in the process of stealing another ranchers land.

Tommy Henderson has already lost land to the BLM and is currently fighting their latest attempt to take his property, “How can BLM come in and say, ‘Hey, this isn’t yours’?” Henderson asked. “… Our family paid taxes for over 100 years on this place. We’ve got a deed to it. But yet they walked in and said it wasn’t ours?”

BLM uses the fact that the border between Texas and Oklahoma, which is the Red River, constantly changes, to claim the land. They have already seized 140 acres of land, now they are trying to seize 90,000 acres and substantially change the border between the two states.

“Originally, here the river was out there where it is now and it eroded and accreted up to here, and then it eroded and accreted back. Well, [BLM’s] interpretation is that it eroded up to here but avulsed back. So when you listen to them it is always erosion to the south because the property line follows it then, but it’s always avulsion when it goes north. So the boundary can move south but it can never move back north,” states Henderson.

“We have numerous places that have been in our family for over a hundred of years, and you hate to see land that people’s worked hard for would lose. As producers we are always on a defense. We have to make decisions to try to help ourselves to help one another.”

Maybe if the protester hadn't ran from the cops, he wouldn't have been shot.

Many black people are shot if they run from the police, so why should it be different for a white man running from the police?

If I recall correctly nobody backed down and you were ridiculed for suddenly pretending to give a damn about Native Americans.

Forum List

Back