why are liberals

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Upset when someone kills a criminal....its like they cheer home invaders and hate the good people who fight back

Why are Conservatives?

^^ that's my entire question.

The gun control crowd needs to pretend that the public does not need guns to protect themselves. They'll continue to roll their eyes when a homeowner defends himself against an intruder.

They are trying to make us all believe that calling the police is sufficient in any kind of emergency. That means vilifying gun owners and seriously minimizing the danger of criminals.

Sooo... I'm assuming from the obvious partisanship you're a Republican?

I vote republican usually.....sometimes holding my nose....not nearly as partisan as some of the liberal hacks and the cadre of fake former republicans

The gun control crowd needs to pretend that the public does not need guns to protect themselves. They'll continue to roll their eyes when a homeowner defends himself against an intruder.

They are trying to make us all believe that calling the police is sufficient in any kind of emergency. That means vilifying gun owners and seriously minimizing the danger of criminals.

Bingo....liberals, how do you respond?

Upset when someone kills a criminal....its like they cheer home invaders and hate the good people who fight back

Frightening isn't it. This is what war is. It is as much psychological as physical. But, expectef when the goal is to destroy a nation as large as the United States.

why are liberals Upset when someone kills a criminal?

Are they? Let's see your proof.

Dean I cant take you seriously after you could not tell a liberal was mocking conservatives.....youre just not that bright

Dean I cant take you seriously after you could not tell a liberal was mocking conservatives.....youre just not that bright

You’ve thus far failed to provide any example in support of your premise and you accuse another poster of not being bright?

Looks like your mental age needs to be adjusted downwards.

You’ve thus far failed to provide any example in support of your premise and you accuse another poster of not being bright?

Looks like your mental age needs to be adjusted downwards.

Hry dumbshit im on my phone while at work(some of us work and a rent on welfare)...when I get home on my pc ill light you up like a xmas tree

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...h-a-club-her-husband-responds-with-a-gun.html

First, on this thread Lakhota asks if his gun was legal?
then
How do you know the gun was legal? Got any "credible" proof?
then
Dianne Feinstein? Hell, we can't even get universal background checks passed - so how can anyone in Congress ban guns

Who gives a shit, he shot a ciminal and all you do is cry about technicalities?

notice liberals never say......wooot criminal got shot.....YAY!!!!!!!!

no they try to attack them by using procedure and other bs......result was he killed a criminal and EVERYONE should be happy.

Politico had it right in that thread....about Lakhota

Because he is a poser that doesn't really care if people die. He is only interested in politicization. Ignore him

Ravi another dumb ass liberal

He asked you a pertinent question and you took offense and started trolling your own thread. Now you are threatening to rat him out to the mods.

still nothing on how awesome it was to see the criminal die......yep I enjoy reading every minute of that story
That's the first one

Last edited:
Number two

Tookie Williams Is Executed - latimes.com

Speaking outside the gates of San Quentin after the execution, Becnel, who is taking possession of Williams’ body, called Schwarzenegger a "cold-blooded murderer" and vowed to work for his defeat in the next election

HUH?????????? for executing a guy that killed 2 people (black folks, but liberals dont mind black on black crime, it's invisible to them)
and started the crips, which has killed how many black kids?????

Seriously did this guy really just call out Arnie on this?

Forum List

Back