why are liberals

Dean I cant take you seriously after you could not tell a liberal was mocking conservatives.....youre just not that bright

You’ve thus far failed to provide any example in support of your premise and you accuse another poster of not being bright?

Looks like your mental age needs to be adjusted downwards.

Hry dumbshit im on my phone while at work(some of us work and a rent on welfare)...when I get home on my pc ill light you up like a xmas tree

Sooo, you work nights - doing what...while you're ranting on a message board?

Upset when someone kills a criminal....its like they cheer home invaders and hate the good people who fight back

If you kill someone in self defense, it has to be self defense, not 'He was on my property so I shot him', because that is murder. Not that you would know the difference.

Upset when someone kills a criminal....its like they cheer home invaders and hate the good people who fight back

If you kill someone in self defense, it has to be self defense, not 'He was on my property so I shot him', because that is murder. Not that you would know the difference.

Well no shit........but if someone is on your property and tells you to leave....leave....it's not hard....

Well no shit........but if someone is on your property and tells you to leave....leave....it's not hard....

Yes, you should leave if told to. But that doesn't give the homeowner the right to shoot you just because you refuse to leave the front lawn.

Yes, you should leave if told to. But that doesn't give the homeowner the right to shoot you just because you refuse to leave the front lawn.

no one argued that point (it's called a straw man), but it is your property, so they would have to leave....you could call the police.....and warn them not to come back, or you might have a little something something for them.

no one argued that point (it's called a straw man), but it is your property, so they would have to leave....you could call the police.....and warn them not to come back, or you might have a little something something for them.

If they are not a physical threat to you, you have no right to threaten their life.

The gun control crowd needs to pretend that the public does not need guns to protect themselves. They'll continue to roll their eyes when a homeowner defends himself against an intruder.

They are trying to make us all believe that calling the police is sufficient in any kind of emergency. That means vilifying gun owners and seriously minimizing the danger of criminals.

Bingo....liberals, how do you respond?

How do I respond? If you're a good Christian...you shouldn't need protection from an inanimate object. You should fear nothing. Death is only the beginning.

Don't get me wrong....I own guns. I like to shoot for recreation and hunt for food. But I don't carry in public and I don't keep a loaded weapon in my house. They are safely tucked away in my gun safe...which is securely bolted to the floor.

I don't fear robberies, home invasions, mother rapers, father stabbers or even father rapers.

If someone breaks into my home...whatever they can carry is theirs. I'm not going to take a person's life for a flat screen that I have replacement cost homeowner's insurance on. 95% of the people in this country AREN'T criminals...and 95% of them AREN'T violent.

Liberals are afraid of guns, so no one should have them. They are a primitive lot, trusting in government the way babies trunst their mothers. Doesn't matter if she drinks, spends the family finances on friviloties, beats dad while he's sleeping, or leaves the child out in the rain -- she's still mom.

The gun control crowd needs to pretend that the public does not need guns to protect themselves. They'll continue to roll their eyes when a homeowner defends himself against an intruder.

They are trying to make us all believe that calling the police is sufficient in any kind of emergency. That means vilifying gun owners and seriously minimizing the danger of criminals.

How do I respond? If you're a good Christian...you shouldn't need protection from an inanimate object. You should fear nothing. Death is only the beginning.

Don't get me wrong....I own guns. I like to shoot for recreation and hunt for food. But I don't carry in public and I don't keep a loaded weapon in my house. They are safely tucked away in my gun safe...which is securely bolted to the floor.

I don't fear robberies, home invasions, mother rapers, father stabbers or even father rapers.

If someone breaks into my home...whatever they can carry is theirs. I'm not going to take a person's life for a flat screen that I have replacement cost homeowner's insurance on. 95% of the people in this country AREN'T criminals...and 95% of them AREN'T violent.

Yes, people who break into your home are basically a benevolent lot who are only interested in your TV.

Yes, people who break into your home are basically a benevolent lot who are only interested in your TV.

Yes...most of them are looking for money or items they can sell.... and 99/100 times they do it while you aren't home...and the paranoid gun owners who have loaded weaponry around their homes are the ones that get them stolen.

Yes...most of them are looking for money or items they can sell.... and 99/100 times they do it while you aren't home...and the paranoid gun owners who have loaded weaponry around their homes are the ones that get them stolen.

Why not just put your stuff out in the yard? It would save time.

Why not just put your stuff out in the yard? It would save time.

Wow...nice retort.

Forum List

Back