Why are Minorities Overrepresented in TANF Welfare?

Correct and Clarify?

I posted my thoughts. You decided to erect strawmen. Now you want me to knock them down for you?

As I said before, let your boyfriends answer for themselves. If you need more attention there are better ways to beg for it.

I pity people like you.

Is pity what compels you to answer questions asked of other people? Or is it just stupidity?

I didn't offer an answer you stupid fuck. I offered a comment. An answer would require there to be a question involved. You asked no question.

Oh And for your information I can and will comment on any post I want and you're just gonna have to deal with it.

Now carry on with your immature insults which seems to be the only thing your limited intelligence is capable of.

Why are Minorities Overrepresented in Welfare Statistics? How do you explain the numbers below?

Total number of Americans on welfare 12,800,000
Total number of Americans on food stamps 46,700,000
Total number of Americans on unemployment insurance 5,600,000
Percent of the US population on welfare 4.1 %
Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131.9 billion
Welfare Demographics

Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 % ............... (Whites = 70% of the total U.S. population)
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 % ............... (Blacks = 13% of the total U.S. population
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 % .......... (Hispanics = 16 % of the total U.S. population)
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 % ................ (Asians = 5% of the total U.S. population)
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

I'll answer your question if you answer mine. Why do blacks and Hispanics go to jail for a much longer time than whites when doing exactly the same crime?

Why are Minorities Overrepresented in Welfare Statistics? How do you explain the numbers below?

Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131.9 billion
Welfare Demographics

Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 % ............... (Whites = 70% of the total U.S. population)
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 % ............... (Blacks = 13% of the total U.S. population
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 % .......... (Hispanics = 16 % of the total U.S. population)
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 % ................ (Asians = 5% of the total U.S. population)

I'll answer your question if you answer mine. Why do blacks and Hispanics go to jail for a much longer time than whites when doing exactly the same crime?

More prior convictions means more jail time.

Welfare Demographics

Oh, so it's about prior convictions? That's it? And you have a link to back that up?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Oh, so it's about prior convictions? That's it? And you have a link to back that up?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
Here are the stats for California.

"According to a 2004 report from the Justice Policy Institute, African Americans make up 6.5% of California's population, nearly 30 % of the prison population, 36 % of second strikers, and 45% of third strikers (Racial Divide An Examination of the Impact of California's Three Strike Law on African-Americans and Latinos, by Scott Ehlers, Vincent Schiraldi, and Eric Lotke)."
CRIME RATE AND CONVICTION RATES BROKEN DOWN BY RACE

There is no evidence there is racism in criminal sentencing.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
Here are the stats for California.

"According to a 2004 report from the Justice Policy Institute, African Americans make up 6.5% of California's population, nearly 30 % of the prison population, 36 % of second strikers, and 45% of third strikers (Racial Divide An Examination of the Impact of California's Three Strike Law on African-Americans and Latinos, by Scott Ehlers, Vincent Schiraldi, and Eric Lotke)."
CRIME RATE AND CONVICTION RATES BROKEN DOWN BY RACE

There is no evidence there is racism in criminal sentencing.

blacks more likely to receive longer sentences

blacks more likely to be convicted

blacks more likely to be wrongfully convicted

Clearly this dumb fuck doesn't know how to use Google. Here I did some searches for you dumb fuck. Come back after you learn something.

Forum List

Back