Why Are Police Shootings Dominating the News?

dilloduck

Are you saying those vidoe's are not true? Or that other incidents of blatant brutality are not true? If so, I ask you the same question Sonny Clark asked Stephanie

Can you prove the brutality shown in the link are not true?

Its easy to hide behind childish name calling but I don't see any facts from the RWs here.
Thank you.... Of course they can't dispute the stories and videos..... They obviously live in denial......... I agree with you.

Oh your games you all play, I don't HAVE TO dispute anything. I just warned people not to go there. You all can go suck it up all you want
Denial retards the intelligence process. Read and compare what you think you know, with what is already known and proven. Constantly update your awareness and information feeds, and try to digest everything you possibly can. Always separate the wheat from the chaff, and never be afraid to accept that which may be different from your ideals.

fine, my last post to you
goodbye
Good-bye .......... have a great day.... thanks for the pleasant chat ... it's been a real pleasure for sure........ we'll have to do it again sometime ....... enjoy your day and be safe ......
:rofl:

Next time, give her a big smooch!

"Let's Roll, Peephole!"

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Thank you.... Of course they can't dispute the stories and videos..... They obviously live in denial......... I agree with you.

Oh your games you all play, I don't HAVE TO dispute anything. I just warned people not to go there. You all can go suck it up all you want
Denial retards the intelligence process. Read and compare what you think you know, with what is already known and proven. Constantly update your awareness and information feeds, and try to digest everything you possibly can. Always separate the wheat from the chaff, and never be afraid to accept that which may be different from your ideals.

fine, my last post to you
goodbye
Good-bye .......... have a great day.... thanks for the pleasant chat ... it's been a real pleasure for sure........ we'll have to do it again sometime ....... enjoy your day and be safe ......
:rofl:

Next time, give her a big smooch!

"Let's Roll, Peephole!"

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Good idea.... I never thought of it, but great ... thanks .....

Sorry, but watching the left/libs on here stroking each other off. Is NOT a pretty thing

icky

Sorry, but watching the left/libs on here stroking each other off. Is NOT a pretty thing

icky
And what about the rest of us?......... don't leave us out .......... now, you've made me feel left out ............ what the hell?...... at least say something equally as nasty to the rest of us .... please ....

It keeps the savage masses form addressing the real issue... I.e., a young black male has a much larger chance of being shot by another young black male than a cop.

The cops are not the problem in the black community.
What does that have to do with cops shooting Black kids. People expect criminals to shoot other people. We dont expect cops to do it.

Uhm, then why do cops carry weapons? Just for show?

Hey, sometimes people get shot. How often do people get shot by cops for no reason?

It is very, very rare.

Not if you're Black.

You're trying awfully hard to excuse police brutality and murder.

Try not being such a hack for a moment and try reading what I wrote... I'm not excusing anything. What I am saying is that until a very frank discussion is had on the subject of the deaths of young black males, you'll never be able to address the problem. But then, perhaps you're comfortable with the false narrative that cop are running around randomly shooting young black men.

Try not being such a racist for a moment and try reading the OP.

Its about police brutality to all races.

Law enforcement.

Cops.

The OP is not about civilians killing civilians. If you want to introduce that, you may as well include auto accidents.

BUT, in point of fact, cops are shooting/killing/assaulting Blacks at an astounding rate. Freddy Gray was just the latest who was killed for no reason.

astounding rate ? facts and figures please.

What does that have to do with cops shooting Black kids. People expect criminals to shoot other people. We dont expect cops to do it.

Hey, sometimes people get shot. How often do people get shot by cops for no reason?

It is very, very rare.

Not if you're Black.

Try not being such a hack for a moment and try reading what I wrote... I'm not excusing anything. What I am saying is that until a very frank discussion is had on the subject of the deaths of young black males, you'll never be able to address the problem. But then, perhaps you're comfortable with the false narrative that cop are running around randomly shooting young black men.

Law enforcement.

Cops.

The OP is not about civilians killing civilians. If you want to introduce that, you may as well include auto accidents.

BUT, in point of fact, cops are shooting/killing/assaulting Blacks at an astounding rate. Freddy Gray was just the latest who was killed for no reason.

Police Brutality The Free Thought Project
It'll take you a long time to read all of it.

It keeps the savage masses form addressing the real issue... I.e., a young black male has a much larger chance of being shot by another young black male than a cop.

The cops are not the problem in the black community.
It's BOTH !!!!!!!

In the grand scheme of things, not really.
Ok, fair enough ... so, please explain "the grand scheme"

Ok, put another way, it is so rare that when the CDC compiles the numbers, there isn't even a category for it. Juan Williams, who is no Conservative, has written articles documenting the FACT that murder by black males is the leading cause of death in black males.... 40% of all deaths ages 15 - 34. 40%!!

White males? Murder is less than 15%.
But, there's a huge different between black on black murder, black on white murder, white on white murder, white on black murder, and that of supposedly trusted public servants murdering both blacks and white. We expect gangs, criminals, and loose canons to murder and to go postal, but we shouldn't accept the same conduct from members of law enforcement. The percentages fail to paint the complete picture. In order to see the whole picture clearly, one would have to read the many stories of police brutality, rape, stealing, taking bribes, lying in court, covering for other bad cops, in addition to the murder of unarmed citizens. Race is not the core issue, the core issue is police misconduct and the legal system which approves of it and condones it.

Who runs the police force in Baltimore ? Blacks or whites ? If it were whites as it was in Ferguson you would be bitching that it was racist. How come you refuse to call the Baltimore situation racist ?

It is very, very rare.

Not if you're Black.

Law enforcement.

Cops.

Now compare that to violence and brutality that is NOT police related, please.

Not if you're Black.

Law enforcement.

Cops.

Why? ... are we not talking cops, racism, brutality by cops, and cop related behavior? ... I don't believe the behavior of the general public was brought into question, other than race issues.

Not if you're Black.

Law enforcement.

Cops.

Why would anyone do that if its not part of the topic?

Law enforcement.

Cops.

It's called "perspective".

Law enforcement.

Cops.

It's called "perspective".
Its called apples and oranges. One has nothing to do with the other.

It's BOTH !!!!!!!

In the grand scheme of things, not really.
Ok, fair enough ... so, please explain "the grand scheme"

Ok, put another way, it is so rare that when the CDC compiles the numbers, there isn't even a category for it. Juan Williams, who is no Conservative, has written articles documenting the FACT that murder by black males is the leading cause of death in black males.... 40% of all deaths ages 15 - 34. 40%!!

White males? Murder is less than 15%.
But, there's a huge different between black on black murder, black on white murder, white on white murder, white on black murder, and that of supposedly trusted public servants murdering both blacks and white. We expect gangs, criminals, and loose canons to murder and to go postal, but we shouldn't accept the same conduct from members of law enforcement. The percentages fail to paint the complete picture. In order to see the whole picture clearly, one would have to read the many stories of police brutality, rape, stealing, taking bribes, lying in court, covering for other bad cops, in addition to the murder of unarmed citizens. Race is not the core issue, the core issue is police misconduct and the legal system which approves of it and condones it.

Who runs the police force in Baltimore ? Blacks or whites ? If it were whites as it was in Ferguson you would be bitching that it was racist. How come you refuse to call the Baltimore situation racist ?
I do not believe that we have a race issue as it relates to cops. As far as I know, cops brutalize and murder whites and blacks. I don't recall saying that blacks are victims any more than whites, or any other race or nationality. In my opinion, cop behavior applies to anyone they feel like assaulting.

The only reason that we even have a police force is because a percentage of people won't behave. Probably the same percentage of police that won't behave. Address brutality in general if you want to be taken seriously.

The only reason that we even have a police force is because a percentage of people won't behave. Probably the same percentage of police that won't behave. Address brutality in general if you want to be taken seriously.
No one cares what you take seriously. I didnt see anyone tag you for this thread looking for your approval.

Forum List

Back