Why Are Police Shootings Dominating the News?

The only reason that we even have a police force is because a percentage of people won't behave. Probably the same percentage of police that won't behave. Address brutality in general if you want to be taken seriously.
The police are there to 'protect and serve'. Responsible police tactics take community concerns into account. Killing the unarmed, those under control, those in custody betrays the mandate to the police to protect and serve the community in their charge.

The only reason that we even have a police force is because a percentage of people won't behave. Probably the same percentage of police that won't behave. Address brutality in general if you want to be taken seriously.
The police are there to 'protect and serve'. Responsible police tactics take community concerns into account. Killing the unarmed, those under control, those in custody betrays the mandate to the police to protect and serve the community in their charge.

Protect and serve law abiding citizens from criminal civilians who murder or brutalize people every day.

Big difference. John Q. Public is held accountable for brutality, murder, rape, stealing, and other crimes, and 99% of the time, cops walk. Our courts generally give cops a free pass, where you and I would be serving time in the big house for doing what they do.

Big difference. John Q. Public is held accountable for brutality, murder, rape, stealing, and other crimes, and 99% of the time, cops walk. Our courts generally give cops a free pass, where you and I would be serving time in the big house for doing what they do.

99% of the time ? Really ? Got a link for that please ?

Are the police more brutal than the general population ?
Yes. They betray granted trust when they are dirty. Thats a million times more heinous than a criminal doing what people expect criminals to do.

A million times more heinous ? One dirty cop killing someone is equal to criminals killing a million people ?? Gotta love that drama.
What criminal has killed a million people? Talk about a drama queen. :laugh:

Stop deflecting. You know its true.

Yes. They betray granted trust when they are dirty. Thats a million times more heinous than a criminal doing what people expect criminals to do.

A million times more heinous ? One dirty cop killing someone is equal to criminals killing a million people ?? Gotta love that drama.

Dude----it was your number.

Nope, no link. But, I do know, and get you a link, showing how many cops are in our prisons and jails. There have been several articles written on this subject over the years. It's been awhile since I've read one, but I'm sure that I can research it and get you a link if you really doubt that cops are rarely arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced for the same crimes that they arrest us for. Basically, it's common knowledge. Cops rarely go to prison for brutality, rape, stealing, murder, taking bribes from drug dealers and pimps, lying in court, planting evidence, and covering for other bad cops.

because you say so ? you're getting funnier

Dude----it was your number.
I never said a million people. You said that. Drama queen.

No because the records say so. You are getting more hilarious!

Nope, no link. But, I do know, and get you a link, showing how many cops are in our prisons and jails. There have been several articles written on this subject over the years. It's been awhile since I've read one, but I'm sure that I can research it and get you a link if you really doubt that cops are rarely arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced for the same crimes that they arrest us for. Basically, it's common knowledge. Cops rarely go to prison for brutality, rape, stealing, murder, taking bribes from drug dealers and pimps, lying in court, planting evidence, and covering for other bad cops.

Blah blah blah---seriously. I think your point is to somehow tell us how much worse cops are than the general population. You are failing. Mighty easy to criticize someone else ain't it ?

Show us the records that "prove" cops commit more brutality than civilians. You found a scape goat. Nothing more.

Video at the site:

snip:
While I’ve had a lot of fun documenting some of the stupider things that liberals said this week from the Baltimore riots, there’s one thing that really disgusts me. That’s the destruction of businesses by these thugs that are worse than thugs. They’re parasites and maggots.

Maryland Governor Hogan relates the losses:

baltimore-aftermath_std.original.jpg

videopress.png

It makes me sick to my stomach because 200 businesses represented the hopes and dreams and hard work of hundreds of families. Not just black but every color. And those hopes and dreams have been dashed to the ground by these despicable maggots that the liberal press is applauding. It’s absolutely disgusting.

all of it here:

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/monday-night-we-lost-200-businesses-most-of-them-were-minority-owned-maryland-governor/#ixzz3ZCGIfODh

Blah blah blah---seriously. I think your point is to somehow tell us how much worse cops are than the general population. You are failing. Mighty easy to criticize someone else ain't it ?
Great argument. Blah blah blah? You are running out of deflections. :laugh:

Show us the records that "prove" cops commit more brutality than civilians. You found a scape goat. Nothing more.
Where did I say that?

Great argument. Blah blah blah? You are running out of deflections. :laugh:

it sums up your argument quite nicely since you have offered nothing in the ways of facts.

Forum List

Back