Why Are Republicans Yelling & Waiving Confederate Flags In Front The White House?

What, you never had an urge to go down to the White House carrying a rebel flag and let out with a good old rebel yell?

WTF is wrong with you?

All you have proved that you are just another liberal hack, a not very talented one.

Roberts then inserted this doozy of a question: “Let me ask you, when it comes to Obamacare, do you hate Obamacare more than you love your country?” As expected, that set off Blackburn: “I’ve got to tell you something. I think that comments like that, that you are making, are just incredibly inappropriate.” :eusa_whistle:

MSNBC Anchor Pushes GOP Rep.: ?Do You Hate Obamacare More Than You Love Your Country?? | Mediaite

Burn and disgrace the Confederate flag publicly...its a new movement..have a bowel movement on that Flag:mad:

It is because I love my country that I object to obamacare. I don't expect libs to get that, though.

Its because I love my country that I repudiate the Reborn John Birch Society aka the Tea Party

Roberts then inserted this doozy of a question: “Let me ask you, when it comes to Obamacare, do you hate Obamacare more than you love your country?” As expected, that set off Blackburn: “I’ve got to tell you something. I think that comments like that, that you are making, are just incredibly inappropriate.” :eusa_whistle:

MSNBC Anchor Pushes GOP Rep.: ?Do You Hate Obamacare More Than You Love Your Country?? | Mediaite

Burn and disgrace the Confederate flag publicly...its a new movement..have a bowel movement on that Flag:mad:

It is because I love my country that I object to obamacare. I don't expect libs to get that, though.

Its because I love my country that I repudiate the Reborn John Birch Society aka the Tea Party

well, go stand in line...you aren't the only one to hate the people in this country just over politics...1115 they hate the tea party threads on this board since this shutdown should give you thrills

Last edited:
what happened CC....a little bit of truism hit you in the face?.....cant handle the fact that fucking bigots are in that wonderful Party you never question?.....you people that have your lips firmly entrenched on your Parties Ass are the problem with this Country.....all you assholes can see is the shit the other Party does but never your own.....well hey guess what?.....people like me can see the bullshit in both of them....and yes....you have a whole bunch of bigots in your party too....i know they told you they dont.....

What? I get it, you make up a story. I say its made up then you try to make the fairy tale true by asking questions on your story.

Why not ask me what Jack wore when he went up the hill with Jill and why it was a bad fashion choice?

I have proof while you have stories. Take a shit in one hand and your bullshit story in the other. Shit has more weight than that fiction and by the way youre typing...

di-OBQH.jpg

so when you say something you have experienced i get to say you are full of shit right?....made up bullshit....ok you got it ...i see you in enough threads were that wont take to long because you have a lot of bullshit in your posts.....but i notice you did not have much to say about this......

cant handle the fact that fucking bigots are in that wonderful Party you never question?.....you people that have your lips firmly entrenched on your Parties Ass are the problem with this Country.....all you assholes can see is the shit the other Party does but never your own.....well hey guess what?.....people like me can see the bullshit in both of them....and yes....you have a whole bunch of bigots in your party too....i know they told you they dont...

i wonder why?.....

Let me go really slow for you.

Facts. are Real.

Your Story. is False.

In a debate. Facts outweigh unverifiable personal anecdotes.

You're mad thats how the world works. Treat it like a bridge and get over it.

well, go stand in line...you aren't the only one to hate the people in this country just over politics...1115 they hate the tea party threads on this board since this shutdown should give you thrills

I said I repudiate the John Birchers I did not say "I hate the John Birchers"...this is why I repudiate them

cruz_helms.jpg

Why are Die-Hard Republicans and Republican Party supporters yelling and waiving the Confederate Flag in front of the White House?

Ugly rebel yell in front of the White House

What message are they trying to send by that?

What good does it do?

What does the Confederate Flag symbolize to you?

Okay, in that picture I see one guy holding a Confederate flag. Does this mean the entire Republican party is about to attack the north ?

I said I repudiate the John Birchers I did not say "I hate the John Birchers"...this is why I repudiate them

cruz_helms.jpg

I call them "John Birfers!"

lololol!

I'm hilarious.

What? I get it, you make up a story. I say its made up then you try to make the fairy tale true by asking questions on your story.

Why not ask me what Jack wore when he went up the hill with Jill and why it was a bad fashion choice?

I have proof while you have stories. Take a shit in one hand and your bullshit story in the other. Shit has more weight than that fiction and by the way youre typing...

di-OBQH.jpg

so when you say something you have experienced i get to say you are full of shit right?....made up bullshit....ok you got it ...i see you in enough threads were that wont take to long because you have a lot of bullshit in your posts.....but i notice you did not have much to say about this......

cant handle the fact that fucking bigots are in that wonderful Party you never question?.....you people that have your lips firmly entrenched on your Parties Ass are the problem with this Country.....all you assholes can see is the shit the other Party does but never your own.....well hey guess what?.....people like me can see the bullshit in both of them....and yes....you have a whole bunch of bigots in your party too....i know they told you they dont...

i wonder why?.....

Let me go really slow for you.

Facts. are Real.

Your Story. is False.

In a debate. Facts outweigh unverifiable personal anecdotes.

You're mad thats how the world works. Treat it like a bridge and get over it.
you just cant admit you have bigots in your Party can ya?.....take your head out of their asses CC and spend a few days looking around.....you might see the some truth.....i know asking questions is something that your not supposed to do.....i promise you CC i wont let any of those nasty Far Lefties hurt you....in spite of what they told you.....you can question what they tell you.....i know its a tough thing to do.....but you can do it....

Forum List

Back