Why Are Republicans Yelling & Waiving Confederate Flags In Front The White House?

why do liberals like marc say republicanS, when this is clearly ONE person?

who knows his reasons, go ask him marc, how the hell should anyone here know....
The guy represents Republicans and the Republican Party

Look how not ONE of you rabid RWers of USMB has condemned him or his actions.

Not one.

I don't expect any of you to either, what I expect is for you to continue deflecting it, minimizing it and/or doubling down on it.

he doesn't represent anyone you fucking idiot. he is ONE person making a statement that i, NOR, you have a clue what it is and yet you want me to condemn him?

are you mental?
Riiiiiiiiiiight......

:rolleyes:

Thank you for proving my point.

The guy represents Republicans and the Republican Party

Look how not ONE of you rabid RWers of USMB has condemned him or his actions.

Not one.

I don't expect any of you to either, what I expect is for you to continue deflecting it, minimizing it and/or doubling down on it.

he doesn't represent anyone you fucking idiot. he is ONE person making a statement that i, NOR, you have a clue what it is and yet you want me to condemn him?

are you mental?
Riiiiiiiiiiight......

:rolleyes:

Thank you for proving my point.

All you have proved that you are just another liberal hack, a not very talented one.

Uhhh I don't know what the history of the Confederate flag is?

Uhhh I don't know what someone holding it could be saying and I suddenly ran out of brain power to make a judgement

Uhhh maybe it wasn't racist

Uhh maybe he packed the wrong flag

Is this another false flag operation. He looks like is from Boston Mass.

ConfederateFlag.jpg

Just curious, how does one "look like they are from Boston?"

I love to see RWrs defend/excuse the Confederacy. That's what it's all about, isn't it? :D
Basically. To a man on USMB, they have.

Why are Die-Hard Republicans and Republican Party supporters yelling and waiving the Confederate Flag in front of the White House?

Ugly rebel yell in front of the White House

What message are they trying to send by that?

What good does it do?

What does the Confederate Flag symbolize to you?

Why am I not surprised to see a stupid post like this? Libtard paid to haunt discussion forums?

ONE individual in the crowd. The vast majority of attendees celebrating their American rights and responsibilities.:cuckoo:

That one individual was likely a leftist plant to begin with.
How do you know that? What proof do you have?

:lol:
lol

You're trying to pass the buck tells me that you know it's wrong, yet you lack the fortitude, the character to condemn the act due to it being done by your side.

CLASSIC!!!

Why am I not surprised to see a stupid post like this? Libtard paid to haunt discussion forums?

ONE individual in the crowd. The vast majority of attendees celebrating their American rights and responsibilities.:cuckoo:

That one individual was likely a leftist plant to begin with.

I love when RWrs make that excuse. It shows that even they think it's out-of-line. :D
Exactly!!!

Republicans remind me of that old "Stop littering" poster that shows a guy tossing a can out the window and saying "It's only one" and on the other side is a pile of cans stacked high.

This is only ONE racist, but put them all together and repubs have a huge pile of racist that they try to convince everyone that each one is only ONE and doesn't reflect the repubs
Very apropos analogy.

You NAILED IT!!!

Nailedit.jpg

Last edited:
Which one? The Civil War or Iraq?

Does the moron waving the Confederate and USMC flags respectively realize that the Marines fought against the South in the Civil War?

Just askin...

yea im sure he does.....but he cant be pissed off?....only those your talking about can be?....and if he has been to Iraq and Afghanistan he has more of a right to be pissed off than the ones you were talking about.....hey just sayin....

I'm stating the obvious error of his ignorance. You are speculating.

but of course you weren't speculating about what you said about those other people right?.....you know the ones who looked so pissed off with their big smiles posing for the camera.....stating the obvious huh?.....

Don't know about symbolism in The Confederate Flag - but the spelling and mis-usage of words in the above bespeaks an exceedingly LIBERAL education.

I guess your conservative (and obviously limited) education didn't cover SYMBOLISM as something is not SYMBOLIC IN something else... A person or thing is SYMBOLIC OF an idea or theme.

And if you don't have a clue what the Confederate Flag connotes, then I'd say you got ripped off in the U.S. History department as well.

Might want to google "U.S. Civil War"....get yourself up to speed.

Republicans remind me of that old "Stop littering" poster that shows a guy tossing a can out the window and saying "It's only one" and on the other side is a pile of cans stacked high.

This is only ONE racist, but put them all together and repubs have a huge pile of racist that they try to convince everyone that each one is only ONE and doesn't reflect the repubs

That's because the left always does the same thing.

CONFIRMED: Left Wing Plant at Houston Pro-Zimmerman Rally Is Far Left Activist | The Gateway Pundit

One woman in the Zimmerman group held a sign that said, “We’re racist & proud.”

See? This is why there are no conservative comedians. LOL

Either way Repubs treat every racist incident from their side as "just one" but if you pan out and look at the big picture...that's A HUGE group of racist

there are a huge group of racist in the Democratic party too.....how many of them want the Brownie or the Black guy moving next door?....when i was delivering Mail the shit i heard from the Democrats living there about the Gardner's was just as bad as any Right Wing bigot.....something was missing....it had to be the Gardners ....and then it gets down to the lowlife Mexicans....who else would steal something?.....

Don't know about symbolism in The Confederate Flag - but the spelling and mis-usage of words in the above bespeaks an exceedingly LIBERAL education.

I guess your conservative (and obviously limited) education didn't cover SYMBOLISM as something is not SYMBOLIC IN something else... A person or thing is SYMBOLIC OF an idea or theme.

And if you don't have a clue what the Confederate Flag connotes, then I'd say you got ripped off in the U.S. History department as well.

Might want to google "U.S. Civil War"....get yourself up to speed.

None so blind as those who refuse to see.

Enjoy the darkness.

That's because the left always does the same thing.

CONFIRMED: Left Wing Plant at Houston Pro-Zimmerman Rally Is Far Left Activist | The Gateway Pundit

One woman in the Zimmerman group held a sign that said, “We’re racist & proud.”

Either way Repubs treat every racist incident from their side as "just one" but if you pan out and look at the big picture...that's A HUGE group of racist

there are a huge group of racist in the Democratic party too.....how many of them want the Brownie or the Black guy moving next door?....when i was delivering Mail the shit i heard from the Democrats living there about the Gardner's was just as bad as any Right Wing bigot.....something was missing....it had to be the Gardners ....and then it gets down to the lowlife Mexicans....who else would steal something?.....

you do too - is the only defense.

Heres the difference in your argument: Here is a picture of a racist and theres more pics, news etc showing the same thing from the Repub party. Your proof consists of made up stories about what you believe are other peoples motives.

Stick speculation in one hand and proof in the other. :lol:

Why Are Republicans Yelling & Waiving Confederate Flags In Front The White House?

They’re exercising their First Amendment right to be hateful and ignorant.

you lwingers have that honor while Bush was President...marches, protest, storming Senate hearings charging the Sec. of State with fake blood on their hands...

but now all of a sudden if people protest we get howls of did you see them TRASH OBAMA...WAAAA how dare they

in fact you people wrote the book on, ignorant and hate

we see here daily and this thread if the perfect example

They’re exercising their First Amendment right to be hateful and ignorant.

you lwingers have that honor while Bush was President...marches, protest, storming Senate hearings charging the Sec. of State with fake blood on their hands...

but now all of a sudden if people protest we get howls of did you see them TRASH OBAMA...WAAAA how dare they

in fact you people wrote the book on, ignorant and hate

we see here daily and this thread if the perfect example

If it hurts say ouch

Is Stephie drinking while posting :alcoholic: again?

As to the OP, I agree w/ C_Clayton_Jones, rw hate & fear isn't illegal although it is dumb.

you do too - is the only defense.

Heres the difference in your argument: Here is a picture of a racist and theres more pics, news etc showing the same thing from the Repub party. Your proof consists of made up stories about what you believe are other peoples motives.

Stick speculation in one hand and proof in the other. :lol:

what happened CC....a little bit of truism hit you in the face?.....cant handle the fact that fucking bigots are in that wonderful Party you never question?.....you people that have your lips firmly entrenched on your Parties Ass are the problem with this Country.....all you assholes can see is the shit the other Party does but never your own.....well hey guess what?.....people like me can see the bullshit in both of them....and yes....you have a whole bunch of bigots in your party too....i know they told you they dont.....

Forum List

Back