Why Are Republicans Yelling & Waiving Confederate Flags In Front The White House?

I would like to see a series of Confederate flag burning protests at the Capitol aimed at the Tea Party..the flags should be dragged through mud and scum spat on urinated on and then burnt. Show those Confederate recalcitrants who won the Civil war...that is the flag of traitors reprobates and night riders :mad:

In your face disgrace Republicans in your face :evil:

Last edited:
there are a huge group of racist in the Democratic party too.....how many of them want the Brownie or the Black guy moving next door?....when i was delivering Mail the shit i heard from the Democrats living there about the Gardner's was just as bad as any Right Wing bigot.....something was missing....it had to be the Gardners ....and then it gets down to the lowlife Mexicans....who else would steal something?.....

you do too - is the only defense.

Heres the difference in your argument: Here is a picture of a racist and theres more pics, news etc showing the same thing from the Repub party. Your proof consists of made up stories about what you believe are other peoples motives.

Stick speculation in one hand and proof in the other. :lol:

what happened CC....a little bit of truism hit you in the face?.....cant handle the fact that fucking bigots are in that wonderful Party you never question?.....you people that have your lips firmly entrenched on your Parties Ass are the problem with this Country.....all you assholes can see is the shit the other Party does but never your own.....well hey guess what?.....people like me can see the bullshit in both of them....and yes....you have a whole bunch of bigots in your party too....i know they told you they dont.....

What? I get it, you make up a story. I say its made up then you try to make the fairy tale true by asking questions on your story.

Why not ask me what Jack wore when he went up the hill with Jill and why it was a bad fashion choice?

I have proof while you have stories. Take a shit in one hand and your bullshit story in the other. Shit has more weight than that fiction and by the way youre typing...

di-OBQH.jpg

Why Are Republicans Yelling & Waiving Confederate Flags In Front The White House?

They’re exercising their First Amendment right to be hateful and ignorant.

So what, you do that everyday on this board. When you disparage his rights, you do the same to yours.

Nailed it! From page 11 you guys are as predictable as the sun rising

Nope, and since I'm on the first page and haven't gone futher. I'm betting that they in response attacked YOU while deflecting that this guy did anything wrong in the first place. Then they'll cry about how everyone thinks they are racist and pretend to not understand

BOOYAH!

he doesn't represent anyone you fucking idiot. he is ONE person making a statement that i, NOR, you have a clue what it is and yet you want me to condemn him?

are you mental?
Riiiiiiiiiiight......

:rolleyes:

Thank you for proving my point.

All you have proved that you are just another liberal hack, a not very talented one.

Roberts then inserted this doozy of a question: “Let me ask you, when it comes to Obamacare, do you hate Obamacare more than you love your country?” As expected, that set off Blackburn: “I’ve got to tell you something. I think that comments like that, that you are making, are just incredibly inappropriate.” :eusa_whistle:

MSNBC Anchor Pushes GOP Rep.: ?Do You Hate Obamacare More Than You Love Your Country?? | Mediaite

Burn and disgrace the Confederate flag publicly...its a new movement..have a bowel movement on that Flag:mad:

They’re exercising their First Amendment right to be hateful and ignorant.

you lwingers have that honor while Bush was President...marches, protest, storming Senate hearings charging the Sec. of State with fake blood on their hands...

but now all of a sudden if people protest we get howls of did you see them TRASH OBAMA...WAAAA how dare they

in fact you people wrote the book on, ignorant and hate

we see here daily and this thread if the perfect example
Silly Stephbagger....Code Pink isn't the Democrat Party.

there are a huge group of racist in the Democratic party too.....how many of them want the Brownie or the Black guy moving next door?....when i was delivering Mail the shit i heard from the Democrats living there about the Gardner's was just as bad as any Right Wing bigot.....something was missing....it had to be the Gardners ....and then it gets down to the lowlife Mexicans....who else would steal something?.....

Heres the difference in your argument: Here is a picture of a racist and theres more pics, news etc showing the same thing from the Repub party. Your proof consists of made up stories about what you believe are other peoples motives.

what happened CC....a little bit of truism hit you in the face?.....cant handle the fact that fucking bigots are in that wonderful Party you never question?.....you people that have your lips firmly entrenched on your Parties Ass are the problem with this Country.....all you assholes can see is the shit the other Party does but never your own.....well hey guess what?.....people like me can see the bullshit in both of them....and yes....you have a whole bunch of bigots in your party too....i know they told you they dont.....
Hey...take it easy big fella

We Democrats are the good guys here.

You know that.

C'mon.

Be :cool:

:D

Riiiiiiiiiiight......

:rolleyes:

Thank you for proving my point.

All you have proved that you are just another liberal hack, a not very talented one.

Roberts then inserted this doozy of a question: “Let me ask you, when it comes to Obamacare, do you hate Obamacare more than you love your country?” As expected, that set off Blackburn: “I’ve got to tell you something. I think that comments like that, that you are making, are just incredibly inappropriate.” :eusa_whistle:

MSNBC Anchor Pushes GOP Rep.: ?Do You Hate Obamacare More Than You Love Your Country?? | Mediaite

Burn and disgrace the Confederate flag publicly...its a new movement..have a bowel movement on that Flag:mad:

It is because I love my country that I object to obamacare. I don't expect libs to get that, though.

why do liberals like marc say republicanS, when this is clearly ONE person?

who knows his reasons, go ask him marc, how the hell should anyone here know....
The guy represents Republicans and the Republican Party

Look how not ONE of you rabid RWers of USMB has condemned him or his actions.

Not one.

I don't expect any of you to either, what I expect is for you to continue deflecting it, minimizing it and/or doubling down on it.

That guy has as much right to do so as the left does to burn the American flag.
The right does not like people who burn the flag, but they do have that right.

Last edited:
I would like to see a series of Confederate flag burning protests at the Capitol aimed at the Tea Party..the flags should be dragged through mud and scum spat on urinated on and then burnt. Show those Confederate recalcitrants who won the Civil war...that is the flag of traitors reprobates and night riders :mad:

In your face disgrace Republicans in your face :evil:

well why dont you get a few Flags and get it going?.....

What? I get it, you make up a story. I say its made up then you try to make the fairy tale true by asking questions on your story.

Why not ask me what Jack wore when he went up the hill with Jill and why it was a bad fashion choice?

I have proof while you have stories. Take a shit in one hand and your bullshit story in the other. Shit has more weight than that fiction and by the way youre typing...

di-OBQH.jpg

so when you say something you have experienced i get to say you are full of shit right?....made up bullshit....ok you got it ...i see you in enough threads were that wont take to long because you have a lot of bullshit in your posts.....but i notice you did not have much to say about this......

cant handle the fact that fucking bigots are in that wonderful Party you never question?.....you people that have your lips firmly entrenched on your Parties Ass are the problem with this Country.....all you assholes can see is the shit the other Party does but never your own.....well hey guess what?.....people like me can see the bullshit in both of them....and yes....you have a whole bunch of bigots in your party too....i know they told you they dont...

i wonder why?.....

You know that.

C'mon.

you also have bigots in your Party Marc....and when you have people like CC and maybe you, denying that you do.....that says a lot right there.....lets see how many Middle Class and up Democrats want a Mexican family or a black family moving in next door to them....in spite of what that moron CC thinks....when you deliver mail....you get to know a whole bunch of shit that goes on in the area you deliver,including what people think.....and all you have to do is just stop and talk.....and i delivered in an upper Middle class area....and those people did not want the "lower Class" moving in....there aint much of a difference in rich people no matter what their party.....they all have one thing in common....MONEY.....

Bigots don't like a black president. Does anyone really believe the KKK voted for Obama?

is that any of your business who voted for who?

now go play the race card again because the poor poor Obama is such a little child he needs all his sheep to take care of him... it's about all you people have left to spread your hate..you've used the tea party out..time to move on back to how all the people against Obama are racist?

BWAH HA HA HA HA! Sandbox banter, I love it! "I know you are, but what am I?", says the bigot. BWAH HA HA HA HA! PFT!

Do you have some proof that this photo is not just a spoof created by the same idiot that wrote the article?

BWAH HA HA! When you can't deal with reality, pretend it isn't. Just pretend Obama isn't really black. BWAH HA HA!

you would know about sandbox banter, that is your posting are...and you got an atta boy from the other child who plays with you in your sandbox
you can't be old enough to drink so it can't be a hangover...I'm pretty sure it's mental...

Last edited:
the Rebel flag is a classic symbol of the KKK.

so it should be no surprise that Tea Baggers wave it infront of Obama.

Maybe they'd go home if they were allowed to salvage some of the veggies rotting on the ground in The White House Sharecrop garden. The one the government gardeners are not allowed to harvest. The one Moochelle and the bairns won't go out and harvest. The vegetables that could be donated to a homeless shelter but are rotting because Barry's in a snit.

Yeah, those vegetables. The ones in the garden - not the ones living indoors there.

You know that.

C'mon.

we know that's what you all think...not many will agree with you and Obama evidently

approvals dropping like a rock...I think the people are saying they've had ENOUGH of you all

the Rebel flag is a classic symbol of the KKK.

so it should be no surprise that Tea Baggers wave it infront of Obama.

you people are such liars.
it's disgusting....you bring nothing but hate with you
I can't stand liars

Last edited:

Forum List

Back