Why are RWs such fascist drama queens when it comes to the national anthem?

Our troops of old gave us the right to kneel or not kneel for any occasion.

Republicans only care about their own freedom of speech. They're whiny little bitches when it comes to someone else's.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will fight to death your right to say it."

- Book of Voltaire

Why are leftists such drama queens about letting creepy old men use teh bathroom with little girls?
Statistically, republicans in office have been guilty of bathroom sexual harassment more than any transgendered person.

Oh, and guess what? They've been using those bathrooms for years. Long before republicans decided to whine about it.

You sure know your tranny stats and facts ma'am.
She sure does!

Republicans only care about their own freedom of speech. They're whiny little bitches when it comes to someone else's.

- Book of Voltaire

Cons have this weird fake patriotism where anything they do is good and everyone else, just by being everyone else, is bad. It is animalistic tribal behavior you'd find among human 30,000 years ago.

Being pro-American is not drama
Of course not, but whining about someone else's protest is. Be an adult and just ignore it instead.
Boycotting is not 'whining' nor is it any less 'adult' than ignoring it.

What you are seeing is the FREE SPEECH response to their exercise of their free speech. Far from being wrong, that is exactly how free speech works - the ideas are meeting in the public space and and being debated.

- Book of Voltaire

Cons have this weird fake patriotism where anything they do is good and everyone else, just by being everyone else, is bad. It is animalistic tribal behavior you'd find among human 30,000 years ago.
Did Rachel tell you that?

Being pro-American is not drama

Ummm... are African American's Americans?

Yes or No?

If No, you are not an American since you do not support or defend COTUS (14th Amendment) and are a racist which you cannot defend.

If Yes, it belies every post you've ever made and proves you're a liar.

- Book of Voltaire

Did Rachel tell you that?

Is that your blow up doll? You actually talk about 'her' as if she is living?

- Book of Voltaire
Because that's what they're taught in home school.

- Book of Voltaire

Your post is complete shit.

As are you.

- Book of Voltaire

You do understand that the First Amendment protects your freedom to express your opinion...it does not insulate you from the consequences of that speech.

- Book of Voltaire

You do understand that the First Amendment protects your freedom to express your opinion...it does not insulate you from the consequences of that speech.
All that aside, why do you care? Seriously why?

Didn't you throw a fit over the Berkeley students protest of the school's guest speakers? Hmmm. And yeah, for the record, I agree those are whiny little bitches as well.

- Book of Voltaire

Billy the dumbass likes to use words he doesn't know the meaning of. Stupid fuck.

- Book of Voltaire

Only primitive savages burn down their communities in protest.

Just going to note the irony in the OP given the number of times we see far left liberal loons trying to prevent Republicans from speaking.

"Drama queens"? Didn't Barry Hussein issue an executive order to protect drama queens on campus?

Just going to note the irony in the OP given the number of times we see far left liberal loons trying to prevent Republicans from speaking.

The few who do are ignorant and not liberals, progressives or Democrats, they are usually anarchists.

The 21st Century Conservative Agenda is heartless, callous and an embarrassment to all Americans who have empathy for the needy, and nothing but disdain for the greedy, self righteous and chimpanzees.

Forum List

Back