Why are the Dem elites shunning Amy Klobuchar?

I do not speak for Pocahontas.

I just notice reality.

The Dem elites do not support Amy Klobuchar.

To me, she is one of their better candidates, if not their best given what is running this time....

I must say, relative to the other candidates for Dem nominee, Amy has quite a good resume. She is good at debating. She is highly intelligent. She is a popular Senator from a state Trump carried.

Clearly, the DNC really doesn't like/trust Klobuchar. She is getting no money or support from them...

Why?

The DNC elites love "low IQ" Biden, Hate Hoax Harris, but apparently not Klobuchar.

Do the Dems really want to win?

I mean, seriously, Klobuchar would be a formidable opponent, and Trump would risk furthering the "gender gap" if he got too "Howard Stern-ish" with Amy.

Biden and HHH guarantee the GOP takes the House too....

Just saying...

Remember what happened in 2016.... the DNC disenfranchised the entire state of Iowa.... and the GOP swept the WH, Senate and House....

Is Amy not into Zionist warmongering? We know Biden is. Looking at who backs Hate Hoax Harris, it is clear she is ready to sell out the US military too...

I wonder what Jesse Ventura has to say...

Do any Democrats notice this??
I think the dems already know they're gonna lose big no matter who they run out of the current crop of clown car occupants.

Forum List

Back