Why are the generals not held to account?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1629622293812.png

Seems kind of odd, doesn't it.

They aren't held accountable because they are political animals rather than being soldiers. They are scum and are actively helping tear America down. They need to be put against a wall and shot.

Which Generals would you like to:

1) Defend
2) Attack

Because we all KNOW you have an agenda.

That fag, douchebag Mark Milley? who lost the Afghan War is actually waging war against White America.

Winco, there is only one White race. :dunno: Of course, the fag Mark Milley likes self-hating Whites, but eliminated them is part of their agenda, just makes their job easier. :cry:

Every legal American taxpaying citizen should get the same thing the US government gave Afghan occupants, a $250K Hummer, a paycheck for doing really bad jumping jacks, and all kinds of automatic firearms an ammo. :dunno:

It is so obvious that democrats' only objective in regards to gun control is to keep them out of legal American taxpaying citizen's hands.

Which Generals would you like to:

1) Defend
2) Attack

Because we all KNOW you have an agenda.
I suppose if they are told to attack, they should attack successfully.

And if they are told to defend they should defend successfully?

Not sure this is rocket science fella.

What about when they are told to retreat and leave Americans behind?

What about when they are told to retreat and leave Americans behind?
Got me on that one.

Well then I guess they should be tried for treason

Either way, they should all lose their woke jobs.

Traditionally, Generals were fired or kept and promoted based on passed performance, and it worked very well

Now, not so much.

Here’s a good question. When the USSR left Afghanistan in disgrace, did any of their generals face disciplinary action?

I’m guessing not, but I’m not certain. I’m pretty certain no general or political leader responsible for the US defeat, will face disciplinary action.

well i do believe that is always their goal.

but when you are talking about combat there are always real variables that can’t always be accounted for. Nobody is 100 percent perfect every time they do something…even jordan missed a few shots

View attachment 529233

Seems kind of odd, doesn't it.
It kind of seems like something that is going in the direction of a Banana Republic. However, one thing. Ike left after WW 2. Retired in 1948 and rejoined as leader of NATO for a year in 1951. The Empire with foreign treaties started with the Cold War and Korea. Perhaps the ribbons increased at that point. In the military there are people who go to different parts of the world for issues a lot different then back in a simpler time.

Forum List

Back