🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are The Networks Not Running 24 hr Coverage -

- of this, as they do with other local shootings?

Could it be because it occurred at a "traditionally black college" and would mess up their carefully wrought narrative?

1 dead, 1 hurt in Winston-Salem State University shooting

When have you ever seen "24 hour coverage" of a shooting with a total of one fatality?

Unless it was, like, a President?

Hyperbolic, perhaps, but my meaning is clear. This received a tiny mention in a few papers.

Could it be because it occurred at a "traditionally black college" and would mess up their carefully wrought narrative?

When have you ever seen "24 hour coverage" of a shooting with a total of one fatality?

Hyperbolic, perhaps, but my meaning is clear. This received a tiny mention in a few papers.

that is because it is no more than a dog bites man story. buy more guns to prevent dogs from biting men.

Your meaning is clear....but your thought processes are not. It's SOP for many here. Even ol' Mac From The Middle latches on to that tired meme.

It's so tough being a white guy in America, isn't it? We just never seem to get justice.

--- because relative to the greater globule of news, it's a tiny story.

Now if we were a civilized society that didn't fetishize firearms where shootings were unusual --- then it would be a bigger story. It's all relative.

I was vacationing in Ireland one summer (August), stopped in the city of Limerick and read a newspaper story about a local murder. The story recoiled in disgust that this was the 34th murder already.

That was for the entire year.

That was for the entire country.

Forum List

Back