"Why are there Black fraternities? That's Racist!"

All black fraternities have policies of non discrimination.

http://etd.fcla.edu/CF/CFE0004342/Butts_3-18-12_final_pdf1.pdf
Then why do they frame themselves as 'black'.

Because they were formed when blacks weren't allowed to join other greek organizations. At one time, these were the only fraternities/sororities that blacks could join.
I get that. But we're fifty years beyond civil rights and these self segregating groups continue in the name of segregation. No excuse for that.

So the premise of the thread is that racism is justified by racism. Sounds typically left wing.

Considering you just got done twisting yourself into a pretzel to come up with a way to describe the Selma event as "re-segregationist", I'm sure it does.
The Selma event was a neo-segregationist posturing by democrats, the party of segregation. Live in denial all you want. Doesn't change reality.
As for this thread, try rebutting my very legit point.

Twist it into a shape that makes some kind of sense on this planet and I'll be happy to.
I made perfect sense. Get your head out of the institutional box and it will make sense to you, too.
The Selma anniversary rally was a democrat opportunity to keep segregation alive and that particular voting victim group more manageable.

That makes as much sense as your original pretzel post, i.e. zero.
Segregation and its attendant absurdity is exactly what the original march was against. Do you actually somehow not know that?

Considering that you just found a way to post "we are 50 years beyond civil rights" I guess that's a fair question.

Some people have always - and probably will always - choose to associate with people of their own race, religion, nationality, or whatever other distinction they choose. You cannot legislate that away. But you can eliminate systemic discrimination. Let's keep our eye on the ball here.

Or maybe it was this song......

Kill Whitey Video:
Lyrics to Kill Whitey (Chorus)
Kill! (Kill!)
Whitey! (Whitey!)
All! (All!)
Mighty! (Mighty!)
God (God!)
Niggas in the church say (LAA)

Kill! (Kill!)
Whitey! (Whitey!)
All! (All!)
Mighty! (Mighty!)
God (God!)
Uncle tom house nigga (RAH!)

The white man is a devil, a beast, beserk, snake, Satan, serpent, evil, wicked, dragon, demonic, Hell-Born, Iblis, brutal, wild, fierce, untamed, the archenemy, father of lies, prince of darkness, nigga let me (?)
The Crips and Bloods are soldiers I'm recruitin'
Wit no dispute,
Drive by shootin' on this white genetic mutant,
Wanna know where I'm from?
I'm from "Fuck Yo Hood",
Dont even hit me up, fuck yo set
Let's go, and kill some rednecks (muthafucka)
The Menace Clan aint afraid, to check a hood
The Menace Clan aint afraid of a peckerwood
Fuck George Bush, fuck Bill Clinton, fuck Ross Perot, fuck Dan Quayle, what the hell?
Fuck Daryl Gates, fuck Stacey Koon, fuck Ted Briseno, fuck Lawrence Powell, fuck Timothy Wind, and judge George Carter,
Im down wit my nigga Shady,
I got the .380,
My homies think Im crazy cuz I shot a white baby, I said, I said, I said
NOT racist!!! (Presumably) blacks exuded this load of shit drivel, therefore, it cannot be construed as racist.

Why are there Black fraternities?

They came about because of the white ones...
Fraternities and societies can refuse to accept blacks, Jews, Muslims are any minority. Although the national organizations may make claims about their openest to minorities, the fact is a blackball from a chapter member will exclude a person from membership. Thus the membership of most chapters are "birds of feather".

So the premise of the thread is that racism is justified by racism. Sounds typically left wing.

Considering you just got done twisting yourself into a pretzel to come up with a way to describe the Selma event as "re-segregationist", I'm sure it does.
The Selma event was a neo-segregationist posturing by democrats, the party of segregation. Live in denial all you want. Doesn't change reality.
Another Blacks are not smart enough to know what is good for them. These lame posts are getting old.

Twist it into a shape that makes some kind of sense on this planet and I'll be happy to.
I made perfect sense. Get your head out of the institutional box and it will make sense to you, too.
The Selma anniversary rally was a democrat opportunity to keep segregation alive and that particular voting victim group more manageable.

That makes as much sense as your original pretzel post, i.e. zero.
Segregation and its attendant absurdity is exactly what the original march was against. Do you actually somehow not know that?

Considering that you just found a way to post "we are 50 years beyond civil rights" I guess that's a fair question.
Your head is stuck in the box. This is about people who self-segregate while allegedly celebrating desegregation. They are in essence celebrating segregation. And it's very lucrative for those who frame things that way. Fifty years beyond civil rights and they still willfully self-ID by skin color.

Another Blacks are not smart enough to know what is good for them. These lame posts are getting old.
Where did I mention anything about intellect and skin color? Lots of white democrats fall into the mindset, too, so it's not exclusively a black thing. You just did the conditioned dance yourself by making that erroneous connection.

Why is there black colleges and t.v channels? Isn't that racist???

Oh'yess, only those evil white people can be racist.
No. Offering services that appeal to members of a given race is not racism. Making race a criteria for utilizing those services is.

Definition of racism:
The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Following along Flopper poster, Los Angeles County is the most populous in the United States, and likely the most diverse. Not all nationalities, for example, are UN members, somewhere east if it. There are "little" areas all over the place, however, in Los Angeles County, representative of nations: And even more. There is famous skid row, recently famous, so even an area for the generally destroyedt exists, right there in Los Angeles County. 40% of the population was even born elsewhere, possibly thought more fortunate. Different kinds of organizations easily arise. Asian immigration is surpassing Hispanic. Likely not even the Chinese speak all the dialects. Likely there are membership associations that tend to be supportive, of the all of the above, in the County of Los Angeles. So to the matter, African nations would tend to be grouped in skin color associations, based on eradication of immigrant identities: In the United States. A Jamaican association could also be thought a black association. Lincoln was famously of a "Liberian" tendency, unaware himself of the African diversity of cultures and language varieties. Some suggest that the concept of Emancipation, was actually a shipment of the millions off to Costa Rica(?). There seemed to be something understood, about the slaves, of the African origins. Music associations could be thought to identify with one or another race. Civic supported symphony tends to follow along European brands.

Like symphony, religions tend to be superiority oriented. Moses would be said to be an educated man, of Imperial Egypt. Famously the Jews are cohesive, and of curious admonitions of normative worship. Pigs appear to have possibly exhalted, or saved, in historical times. Then there is the peculiar brand of salvation, out of Nazareth. Baptists do not tend to exalt one another, but seem inclined to denigrate, even one another, in "Conventions." They appear to lay claim to a foundation, of origins of Moses. The Imperial Educated, even looking backward, knew a thing or two about subjection. The Imperially educated Moses, wrote down a method in Deuteronomy 23:19-20. Basically, be fruitful, multiply, fill all the earth. . .and Screw 'Em, with applied fixed percentage usury.

Catholics seem to find this all a source of World Peace. Images are not just graven, but painted. Then there is likely what the Queen thinks about it.

LA County even knows about Hollywood, and the several kinds of groups therein.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(And So the World, Believes(?)!)

In the '70s my fraternity (a professional business frat) admitted someone who, to my knowledge, was the first black guy who ever pledged. I got to know him pretty well and he was a cool guy. He was lax about paying dues and showing up to meetings. So a vote was called to expel him. I was the only one who voted "No".

He asked me to represent him at the required hearing, which I did. He didn't show up but I gave it my all, stopping just short of accusing my own fraternity brothers of racism.

I only pouted out the obvious.
No, you didn't. You pointed out nothing. You made something up and believed it. That's the difference between psychosis and neurosis.
I read through your bullshit, it is not difficult.
That why are you having such a tough time pointing out what you disagree with?
Ditto.
You still haven't made any intellectual rebuttal.

This is a line used by conservative and many racist themselves.

But why are there black fraternities? Here's why:

Lyrics:

There will never be a N***** in SAE

You can hang them from a tree, but he can never sign with me

This was at the University of Oklahoma.

Now let's look at the electoral map of Oklahoma:

Presidential+results.png

But I thought Republicans can't be racist? Only democrats were according to USMB conservatives?

Let me get this straight.. A Caucasian that votes for a candidate when the opponent is black is automatically a racist?
So the entire state of Oklahoma is racist?.....Ok...
Care to explain THIS?
J. C. Watts - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Wow....Just wow.

Forum List

Back