"Why are there Black fraternities? That's Racist!"

This is a line used by conservative and many racist themselves.

But why are there black fraternities? Here's why:

Lyrics:

There will never be a N***** in SAE

You can hang them from a tree, but he can never sign with me

This was at the University of Oklahoma.

Now let's look at the electoral map of Oklahoma:

Presidential+results.png

But I thought Republicans can't be racist? Only democrats were according to USMB conservatives?

I don't get it. Just because there's a few white assholes in a frat you think that justifies whites and other groups being discriminated against by blacks? Pretty weak reasoning if you ask me.

Oh this is just a few hysterical liberals with no ideas jumping on an issue.

The point (that went over some people's heads) is that black fraternities were created because fraternities to this day are mostly white. And I wouldn't be shocked if more weren't like this fraternity.

You don't think a black fraternity couldn't be this way against whites?

No because they don't have the access to the power structure white fraternities do. If they did and did that to white students, then it would be an issue.

But SAE members will become politicians, policemen, lawyers and judges. How can you say they wouldn't institutionalize their racism in the workforce?
Oh here we go..Black people cannot be racist because they are the oppressed. From the moment they awake they are victims....Sure.

So the premise of the thread is that racism is justified by racism. Sounds typically left wing.

Considering you just got done twisting yourself into a pretzel to come up with a way to describe the Selma event as "re-segregationist", I'm sure it does.
The Selma event was a neo-segregationist posturing by democrats, the party of segregation. Live in denial all you want. Doesn't change reality.
As for this thread, try rebutting my very legit point.

Twist it into a shape that makes some kind of sense on this planet and I'll be happy to.
I made perfect sense. Get your head out of the institutional box and it will make sense to you, too.
The Selma anniversary rally was a democrat opportunity to keep segregation alive and that particular voting victim group more manageable.
I viewed the rally as a commemoration of an event 50 years ago.....Unfortunately, the media and some politicians were intent on making it about them..
POTUS was there and rightly so. In fact the presence of Bush 43 and Mrs Bush was a show of class and decency as well as a respect for the history of this nation.
I think Pres Clinton should have been there as well....
What I noticed was a conspicuous absence of celebrities from the entertainment world. For all their blather and bloviating about civil rights and other liberal causes, none of them showed up....

The point (that went over some people's heads) is that black fraternities were created because fraternities to this day are mostly white. And I wouldn't be shocked if more weren't like this fraternity.

I don't know of any

No because they don't have the access to the power structure white fraternities do. If they did and did that to white students, then it would be an issue.

But SAE members will become politicians, policemen, lawyers and judges. How can you say they wouldn't institutionalize their racism in the workforce?
Oh here we go..Black people cannot be racist because they are the oppressed. From the moment they awake they are victims....Sure.
Doesn't anyone know the definition of racism. Anyone can be a racist. All it takes is the belief in the superiority or inferiority of one race over another or acting on that belief to discriminate.There's nothing illegal or immoral for a white or black fraternity to exclude a member of another race. Inter-racial violence is not necessary racist. It all depends on the motive for the action. Today we tend to label any type of hostile acts between races as being racist which is nonsense.

Is all racism wrong? Well, clearly the actions of SAE in Oklahoma would be judged so by most people. Affirmative action is certainly racist because it's based on the fact that blacks role in our society are inferior to whites. Yet many believe it's the right thing to do because it's goal is to create a level playing field for the races and reduce racism. It's certainly a racist act for police to treat blacks as suspects simply because they are black and blacks create more crimes than whites. However, how can they do otherwise and still be effective.

I only pouted out the obvious.
No, you didn't. You pointed out nothing. You made something up and believed it. That's the difference between psychosis and neurosis.
I read through your bullshit, it is not difficult.
That why are you having such a tough time pointing out what you disagree with?
Ditto.
You still haven't made any intellectual rebuttal.
I only pouted out the obvious.
No, you didn't. You pointed out nothing. You made something up and believed it. That's the difference between psychosis and neurosis.
I read through your bullshit, it is not difficult.
That why are you having such a tough time pointing out what you disagree with?
Ditto.
You still haven't made any intellectual rebuttal.
Look harder,

Forum List

Back