Why are There White Democrats? This is what Holder, Waters, and Harris Have in Store for You

Since you aren't Democratic, you should STFU. It's none of your business anyway.
But you will make the same comments about Republican's at the drop of a hat.

I'm happy to point out how goofy republicans are, but I don't pretend that I might have a say in their decisions.

Quite a bit since I actually had to learn what gerrymandering is, since we don't have that here, or at least we didn't until just recently.

Ahh. google-educated. And strangely enough thats the big push this week among Democrats. Gerrymandering. its in all the talking points, every serf here is moaning about it, and google is pushing it as well.
You are google educated which means you remain uneducated. What makes you think anyone would be impressed with "I am ignorant of the subject so I looked it up on google"?

I am not and have never been a Marxist. Communism cannot work because the hungry, the ambitious, and the greedy will always find a way to thrive, making the entire system rife with corruption, bribery and abuse.

I am a fiscally conservative liberal and a full blown capitalist. I am the owner of a small business, and the daughter of small business owners. But I also a strong social net is required to provide for the poorest and the weakest when the inevitable recessions and economic downturns which are a natural characteristic of capitalistic economies, occur.

I also believe in fair rights for workers, rights that include mandated vacations, maternity/family leave, and job protections for pregnant women. And universal health care access is a right, not a privilege.

You are a Marxist. Did you find that government healthcare rot in Adam Smith or Karl Marx?

I don't think you're an American either. If you are, English is definitely a second language.

Does the mind never rebel at the cognitive dissonance of leftists? A foreigner accusing someone of not being an American. As if you could tell.

And you are going to try to use first and second language preferences? Again...as if you could tell.

But be that as it may...almost 20% of Americans speak a language other than English at home. 23.4% of Canadians self report a language other than English as their first language.

You liberals spend half your time slobbering all over immigrants and the other half trying to hide your elitism and superiority complex. But you are exposed once again as a snob. And an uneducated one at that.

I thought you were Greek?
No offense bud but like Italians, Portuguese and Spaniards in my opinion Greeks are more Latino...This makes you inherently dependent...you need free shit, you’re thoroughly convinced you can’t pave your own way...you embrace the idea of being Father Governments pet human.
I love we the people and a liberal democracy

This is why I don’t side with white racist republicans. I know after the Jews Mexicans Muslims and blacks I’m next
What is “liberal democracy?”

I love a “Liberal democracy” translated:

“I love AND NEED free shit stolen from America’s Best.”
“I love being Father Governments pet human.”
We created the middle class that the rest of the world had never seen before.

When you tell people make America great again that was fdr and unions and labor laws that did that

See bud, you were on to something last year when you turned Republican for 13 hours...Remember when you hated illegal wetbacks in that time frame? NOBODY is fucking you and the middle class over more than WETBACKS and nobody but DEMOCRATS want WETBACKS here.
This is simple shit bud, open your eyes.

And that would be a flat out lie. The people who are fucking you are not the illegals or the Democrats, its the Republicans who refuse to adequately punish the Republican businessmen who profit most from illegal immigration. Democrats have been trying for a generation to put more teeth into the laws against employing illegals, or at least to agressively enforce those laws, but it never happens. It's just too profitable.

The antipathy against illegals is misplaced. It's those they benefit most, and that includes the federal government which has been pocketing their withholding for generations, and using it to prop up Medicare and SS.

This is why I don’t side with white racist republicans. I know after the Jews Mexicans Muslims and blacks I’m next

When you tell people make America great again that was fdr and unions and labor laws that did that

See bud, you were on to something last year when you turned Republican for 13 hours...Remember when you hated illegal wetbacks in that time frame? NOBODY is fucking you and the middle class over more than WETBACKS and nobody but DEMOCRATS want WETBACKS here.

And that would be a flat out lie. The people who are fucking you are not the illegals or the Democrats, its the Republicans who refuse to adequately punish the Republican businessmen who profit most from illegal immigration. Democrats have been trying for a generation to put more teeth into the laws against employing illegals, or at least to agressively enforce those laws, but it never happens. It's just too profitable.

The antipathy against illegals is misplaced. It's those they benefit most, and that includes the federal government which has been pocketing their withholding for generations, and using it to prop up Medicare and SS.

Link us to the data which shows Republicans are who employs illegals.
Question for you...if I leave my keys in my ignition and my car gets stole is it my fault or the perps?

Question for you...if I leave my keys in my ignition and my car gets stole is it my fault or the perps?
The illegal who murdered that girl recently worked for a prominent republican family. And they lied. Said they used everify but really didn’t.

They always fall back on “they gave us fake id” and republicans accept that lie. We all know they know they got illegals working for them

The illegal who murdered that girl recently worked for a prominent republican family. And they lied. Said they used everify but really didn’t.

They always fall back on “they gave us fake id” and republicans accept that lie. We all know they know they got illegals working for them

We all know you imported them. What do you care where they work once you get them here?

You are talking about the American government right ? Not the Canadian government ?

We all know you imported them. What do you care where they work once you get them here?
This is why republicans war on illegals is bullshit. You won’t go after the drug dealers only the users. A problem you really don’t plan on solving

This is why republicans war on illegals is bullshit. You won’t go after the drug dealers only the users. A problem you really don’t plan on solving

You import Mexicans. You are the drug dealer. You love illegal immigration. It’s the best hope you have for defeating Americans.
Do explain this. You want to import them...and then starve them?

You import Mexicans. You are the drug dealer. You love illegal immigration. It’s the best hope you have for defeating Americans.
This is why we won’t solve the illegal immigration problem.

This is why it's pointless to argue with Russian troll farmers. Their goal is to sow division, fear and hatred.

No "we" there. You will fight for foreigners..we will solve the problem over you,

No "we" there. You will fight for foreigners..we will solve the problem over you,
No I agree with your position I’m just telling you if trumps justice department doesn’t start going after illegal employers you’re just spinning your wheels

This is why it's pointless to argue with Russian troll farmers. Their goal is to sow division, fear and hatred.

Tell us more about people who dont speak English as a "first language".
My father came here in his teens. He worked with a bunch of white racists who cried he was over here stealing their jobs. We went to school with their sons. Not only were we better athletically we excelled financially better than most of them. My brother is a vp of a Fortune 500 company. Most of those guys now would love it if my brother could get them a job. Sorry. No racist hick white conservatives. They are a dieting breed in the business world.

No I agree with your position I’m just telling you if trumps justice department doesn’t start going after illegal employers you’re just spinning your wheels

OK. I would like to see that that myself. If (((Feinstein))) and (((Schumer))) will make gerrymandering, robert e lee, ICE, tax hikes, Dreamers, NRA, abortion, gay marriage, impeachment, border security a focus I will be 100% behind them on it and would love if it included prison time for employers. Trump would love it too...he just fined Asplundi 96,000,000 for hiring illegals. Lets starve them out.
But we are talking about Democrats. These are the people who cut off American military pay to pressure Trump over foreign citizens. These are people who didnt say "ok we will fund border security IF you also go after illegal employers." They didnt offer to add MORE employer sanctions to a bill to increase ICE funding. Instead they attacked ICE.

And here is what the deputy chair of the DNC thinks. Your side. Your people. This is who runs your party and selects your candidates. He isnt an anomaly. He is yours . Kieth Ellison. His shirt says "I dont believe in borders".
Does it sound like he is quivering and begging to sanction employers?

shirt.jpg

Like my brothers mother in law? Like my grandparents? My father?

Dont know them. Dont care about them. but Dragonlady says they are enemies of America if English isnt "their first language". Take her elitism and bigotry up with her not me...herself a foreigner attacking the United States and it's policies.

Tell us more about people who dont speak English as a "first language".
My father came here in his teens. He worked with a bunch of white racists who cried he was over here stealing their jobs. We went to school with their sons. Not only were we better athletically we excelled financially better than most of them. My brother is a vp of a Fortune 500 company. Most of those guys now would love it if my brother could get them a job. Sorry. No racist hick white conservatives. They are a dieting breed in the business world.

Very nice of them to travel so far to attack the citizens of their host country. To hell with what they wanted..right?

Forum List

Back