Why are these morons in Ferguson walking around holding upside down flags?

A thug that charged a police officer was shot. That doesn't justify the looting and violence.

Fuck all these fucking dumb people.

You have to be very stupid if you can't figure it out.

4,500 blacks per year die by the hands of their brothers. ONE WHITE POLICE OFFICER kills one = justification for this shit.

You're the dumb one. Asshole.

Actually it tons of white officers that have shot unarmed black men. Its up uproar because it's cop that black citizens pay his salary. White people commit more crimes but yet more black people are shot unarmed. Evidence shows whites are the most violent race in america.

1. slavery
2 . kkk hangings
3 civil rights murders
4. number one in crime rate

Didn't upside down flags used to be a sign of distress? Can't remember.

Update, yeah I thought so:

US Code:T36 Ch10.176
(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property

Well, when you think about it, a militarized police attacked a city full of black people after a police man shot one of them dead. He shot the guy at least 6 times with one bullet going through the top of his victim's head and exiting beneath his chin. The guy was 6'3 or 6'4. Kind of an impossible angle for some one attacking you.
Kind of like Martin sitting on Zimmerman and straddling his chest and Zimmerman was able to reach behind his back, pull out a gun and shoot Martin in the chest while pointing directly at Martin's chest. Sounds like Reed Richards.
Then you have Bundy surrounded by white militia who were heavily armed with semi automatic combat weapons. And Bundy was in the act of stealing from the US Government. Basically shitting on the people of America. And he said blacks were happier when they were singing tunes and picking cotton. Nobody stopped a racist. But look what happens to young blacks.
Doesn't seem fair. But Republicans say "Ho hum, boo hoo, life isn't fair". Young blacks are thugs.

I think it is more immediate Grandpa. Ferguson is different. Where the riots are is pretty ghetto. There is a decent part of town a few miles away. Real decent for north side south of I270.

The cops are all white and there is an old boys club there.

This part of town is pretty ghetto though.

Actually it tons of white officers that have shot unarmed black men. Its up uproar because it's cop that black citizens pay his salary. White people commit more crimes but yet more black people are shot unarmed. Evidence shows whites are the most violent race in america.

1. slavery
2 . kkk hangings
3 civil rights murders

Don't forget Iraq. Violent Republicans call Democrats pussies. But look at Bush and Romney. Bush to drunk to serve. Romney with 5 sons who said they wouldn't fight in a war he supported because they were already doing something important. Helping him get elected.
So who fights? Blacks. The very people who Republicans seem to feel deserve being shot while unarmed.

I think it is more immediate Grandpa. Ferguson is different. Where the riots are is pretty ghetto. There is a decent part of town a few miles away. Real decent for north side south of I270.

The cops are all white and there is an old boys club there.

This part of town is pretty ghetto though.

Ghetto doesn't excuse this kind of behavior. And I'm not buying the "old boys club" 9 days into this event.

I'm watching live coverage on multiple channels and this is the kind of shit I expect to see in footage from Iraq not an American city with supposed civilized people.

1. slavery
2 . kkk hangings
3 civil rights murders

Look at the facts before you speak. Idiot. Stop just believing what you read on msnbc and read some crime stats.

When was the last time the kkk or a white hung a black? Early 1990;s? And the past justifies this shit.

Why can't they get over their own racism?

If you knew much about politics (mainly the corporate defense driven Foreign Policy) your flag would have been upside down long ago.

Your post states the people holding upsidedown flags are "Liberals". Your post in itself laughingly and fittingly is an OXYMORON.

Liberal means more of. If they wanted more Government in this situation, why would they be rioting police? Your move.

Ghetto doesn't excuse this kind of behavior. And I'm not buying the "old boys club" 9 days into this event.

I'm watching live coverage on multiple channels and this is the kind of shit I expect to see in footage from Iraq not an American city with supposed civilized people.

No disagreement. This is totally out of hand and not as bad as it was last Sunday. The rioters are really losing the PR war for the dead kid.

I understand the resentment but not the actions of the crowd.

If you knew much about politics (mainly the corporate defense driven Foreign Policy) your flag would have been upside down long ago.

Your post states the people holding upsidedown flags are "Liberals". Your post in itself laughingly and fittingly is an OXYMORON.

Liberal means more of. If they wanted more Government in this situation, why would they be rioting police? Your move.
My post has no reference to politics dumbass

What happens if we find out that the cop was justified in using lethal force? Do you want to take their guns away???

Forum List

Back