Why are we rooting for failure?

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2016
Ohio
We have seperated ourselves into an us vs. them mentality. A democrat wins an election and every republican in the district starts slinging mud and forcasts of impending doom. They then wait back and every little issue or problem that comes up during his term they hope he fails. Then when failure actually happens they are happy and start singing I told ya so. The democrats are absolutely no different. You watch the economy is going to tank now. The when 10% unemployment hits they are dancing. Ha,ha ya fucked up the economy. Fuck up a trade deal. Ha, ha you fucked up a trade deal!!!! I told ya!!!!! Get us into a war we should not be in "Ha,ha ya fucked up foreign policy!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mean while we all take it in the ass and every fuck up has cost us as a country dearly. When do we start rooting for success again?

I certainly hope Trump and the GOP fail at taking healthcare from millions, starting WW3, raising taxes on the lower and middle class so they can lower them for corporations and the wealthy, killing DACA, writing religion into our laws, and many other things.

We have seperated ourselves into an us vs. them mentality.
We have real problems. The crazies are in charge of the ends of the spectrum, there are plenty of people who have a vested professional interest in keeping us as angry and divided as possible, they're easily accessible individually online and through various media, and there are plenty of willing sheep who are more than happy to obediently follow them and act like them.

And your wording - "we have separated ourselves" - is perfect. This is a choice. We're choosing to act like this.

This is cultural now, it's everywhere, and it can only be fixed through the culture. I don't know how that happens.

Last edited:
Nonsense. Obama got everything he wanted and the establishment Republicans were right there. They opposed him verbally but supported him with their votes. Democrats would rather see us in a depression than go along with anything Trump wants to do (or any other Republican).

I certainly hope Trump and the GOP fail at taking healthcare from millions, starting WW3, raising taxes on the lower and middle class so they can lower them for corporations and the wealthy, killing DACA, writing religion into our laws, and many other things.
Thank God and the voters of the US, who kept the bitch from becoming president and I am smiling for all the things he is doing to make the liberals bat shit crazy...

Thank God and the voters of the US, who kept the bitch from becoming president and I am smiling for all the things he is doing to make the liberals bat shit crazy...
What things? So far the wall and ACA repeal are abandoned, and tax reform looks set to fail too. With a little luck, the country will survive until Trump is in prison and the adults are put back in charge.

We have seperated ourselves into an us vs. them mentality. A democrat wins an election and every republican in the district starts slinging mud and forcasts of impending doom. They then wait back and every little issue or problem that comes up during his term they hope he fails. Then when failure actually happens they are happy and start singing I told ya so. The democrats are absolutely no different. You watch the economy is going to tank now. The when 10% unemployment hits they are dancing. Ha,ha ya fucked up the economy. Fuck up a trade deal. Ha, ha you fucked up a trade deal!!!! I told ya!!!!! Get us into a war we should not be in "Ha,ha ya fucked up foreign policy!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mean while we all take it in the ass and every fuck up has cost us as a country dearly. When do we start rooting for success again?

There's a division that isn't going away anytime soon...very little of this division is even politically based...it's not Republican vs. Democrat....it's turned into Decency vs. Indecency....politics simply serves as a vehicle to foster the debate.

How is Trump taking health care from millions when anyone in America can purchase a health care plan from one many different insurance companies?

How is Trump taking health care from millions when anyone in America can purchase a health care plan from one many different insurance companies?
By sabotaging the ACA markets through which millions get their insurance. Duh. Fucking low info rubes :rolleyes:

What things? So far the wall and ACA repeal are abandoned, and tax reform looks set to fail too. With a little luck, the country will survive until Trump is in prison and the adults are put back in charge.
Want to put a very large bet on President Trump, NOT going to prison? I would wager he will be running for re-election in 2020 and will win in a landslide..

Want to put a very large bet on President Trump, NOT going to prison? I would wager he will be running for re-election in 2020 and will win in a landslide..
Sure. Winner picks the losers avatar and sig line for a year.

By sabotaging the ACA markets through which millions get their insurance. Duh. Fucking low info rubes :rolleyes:
Obamacare: Voters, are you stupid? - CNN.com
Obamacare: Liberal voters, are you stupid? YES YOU ARE!
enough said.

enough said.
^ pussed out

enough said.
^ pussed out
Ah, yes, get a stupid liberal(redundant statement) just show how their liberal elites really think about them.....Too fucking funny.......

enough said.
^ pussed out
Ah, yes, get a stupid liberal(redundant statement) just show how their liberal elites really think about them.....Too fucking funny.......
Take the bet, pussy

Obeaner Care was sabotaged from the start...everybody knows this...it was a time-bomb set to self destruct.
Like that $10 trillion of taxpayers cash that Hussein spent...nothing he did or constructed was designed to work long term...everything he did was designed for short term success and to have mass appeal only to our lowest class...his legacy is DEFER, DEFER, DEFER!

Speaking of FLIR's :rolleyes: - the saboteurs are the ones who wrote the damned thing. Insurance companies and unions were 'bribed' to go along with a 'designed to fail' plan. You should be rejoicing...premiums may rise dramatically next year - a baked in the cake 'timed delay'.

Obeaner Care was sabotaged from the start...everybody knows this...it was a time-bomb set to self destruct.
Like that $10 trillion of taxpayers cash that Hussein spent...nothing he did or constructed was designed to work long term...everything he did was designed for short term success and to have mass appeal only to our lowest class...his legacy is DEFER, DEFER, DEFER!
Nah you guys can’t say the ACA was going to implode on its own after all your efforts to kill it because it wasn’t imploding on its own.

There's a division that isn't going away anytime soon...very little of this division is even politically based...it's not Republican vs. Democrat....it's turned into Decency vs. Indecency....politics simply serves as a vehicle to foster the debate.

People like you have always been divided. You always separate people into categories with varrying degrees of worthiness.Trump just let you dopes out into the daylight. The American people will put you back in the closet where you belong.

Nah you guys can’t say the ACA was going to implode on its own after all your efforts to kill it because it wasn’t imploding on its own.

Really?
I won't even open that debate with you. There's a little website called www.google.com
Look it up bud.....think once.

Forum List

Back