Why are we sending out space signals to aliens

Appropriate forum? You were making the claim, now you don't want to talk about. And, you obviously didn't read below the headlines. The galaxies at the OBSERVABLE edge of the universe appear to be violating the universal speed limit because space itself is expanding, carrying them with it. Nothing can travel faster than light, and objects with mass, such as a galaxy, would need infinite energy to move at light speed. Now where do you think infinite energy could come from?

Let me guess. God?
Appropriate forum? You were making the claim, now you don't want to talk about. And, you obviously didn't read below the headlines. The galaxies at the OBSERVABLE edge of the universe appear to be violating the universal speed limit because space itself is expanding, carrying them with it. Nothing can travel faster than light, and objects with mass, such as a galaxy, would need infinite energy to move at light speed. Now where do you think infinite energy could come from?

I don't care if infinite energy comes from heaven . Maybe God made it. It doesn't matter to me. But you're the intellectual mountain, you give me your theory.

For the last 50 plus years we have been sending off radio signals to all kinds of various clusters of stars in hope aliens find them

Is this just me ? Or is this both reckless and suicidal
It will take a long time for those signals to get anywhere and for those aliens to get back here, if they find anything interesting in the signal anyways.

Forum List

Back