Why aren't all cops equipped with body cameras?

Charlotte officers have body cameras. Tulsa has dash cam and helo video. Is that saving any time, money, or resources?

I'm not against them. Just sayin, it aint the solution.

What is the solution? How about increasing the black graduation rate and decreasing the poverty and unemployment rates. That'd be a start.
Negroes have generally IQs in the low eighties. They are put into an education system designed for people with IQs generally in the triple digits.
Notice a little problem?
A bunch of negro school teachers went to jail for writing in correct answers on negro students exam papers.
Got any great ideas how to "graduate" more negroe kids ready to compete in the workforce?
This should be good.

Charlotte officers have body cameras. Tulsa has dash cam and helo video. Is that saving any time, money, or resources?

I'm not against them. Just sayin, it aint the solution.

What is the solution? How about increasing the black graduation rate and decreasing the poverty and unemployment rates. That'd be a start.
Negroes have generally IQs in the low eighties. They are put into an education system designed for people with IQs generally in the triple digits.
Notice a little problem?
A bunch of negro school teachers went to jail for writing in correct answers on negro students exam papers.
Got any great ideas how to "graduate" more negroe kids ready to compete in the workforce?
This should be good.

Yeah, start teaching your kids to read when they are little instead of sitting on the front porch drinking a 40. Then they can start school in Kindergarten actually knowing something instead of being a drooling little idiot.

Oh, and stop blaming the cops for everything.

It isn't complicated or impossible, but it also isn't likely to happen. I get that. That doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

Every little bit helps in my opinion, but sadly only so much of a good difference can be made when some people don't think that the cops should be allowed to shoot anyone and if films of them having to shoot end up all over the net, some people who see them are only going to point out why they think that the cop shouldn't have used their gun in the first place because they don't think that a cop should have the right to defend themselves when the situation that they are in calls for it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back