Why aren’t Palestinians welcome

They weren't displaced in the 1940's. They left in 1948 when their attempt to commit a genocide of the Jews failed.
That’s called displacement. People losing their homes, getting their villages destroyed, and being forced to leave and live in refuge camps

That’s called displacement. People losing their homes, getting their villages destroyed, and being forced to leave and live in refuge camps
And all they were trying to do was commit genocide of the Jews, so sad. Do you think the Nazis were treated too harshly, too?

Anything that takes a massive amount of innocent lives is Inhuman and murderous IMO. Lord help the souls involved in that decision
So good guys can’t retaliate in your world? Got it

Just when I believed you could not embarrass yourself any more you prove me wrong. Congratulations

I just saw on Twatter where Trudeau is talking about taking 500K pallys into Canada. Is that for real? :aargh:

And all they were trying to do was commit genocide of the Jews, so sad. Do you think the Nazis were treated too harshly, too?
When did I say anything about being treated too harshly?!?! Keep putting words in my mouth. Just shows you can’t have an honest discussion

So good guys can’t retaliate in your world? Got it

Just when I believed you could not embarrass yourself any more you prove me wrong. Congratulations
Of course they can. Against the bad guys. Not against innocent people. If they do that then the good guys become the bad guys

Of course they can. Against the bad guys. Not against innocent people. If they do that then the good guys become the bad guys
Unfortunately innocent people are the collateral damage of most wars.

I am

It is a made up term

There is no such thing
Of course there is such a thing. When people use the term we know exactly what they are talking about.,,. And every term is made up Btw.

Why are you against that term?

And what would you rather call them?

Forum List

Back