Why aren’t Palestinians welcome

When did I say anything about being treated too harshly?!?! Keep putting words in my mouth. Just shows you can’t have an honest discussion
Disabuse yourself of the notion you are being clever. You are complaining that genocidal Palestinians suffered some losses after they failed to kill all the Jews in 1948. Since the Nazis tried to do the same thing, it is reasonable to ask, if you also thought they were treated too harshly.

This is why the Palestinians suffered some losses in 1948:

An October 11, 1947 report on the pan-Arab summit in the Lebanese town of Aley,[9] by Akhbar al-Yom's editor Mustafa Amin, contained an interview he held with Arab League secretary-general Azzam. Titled, "A War of Extermination," the interview read as follows (translated by Efraim Karsh; all ellipses are in the original text):

Abdul Rahman Azzam Pasha spoke to me about the horrific war that was in the offing… saying:
"I personally wish that the Jews do not drive us to this war, as this will be a war of extermination and momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Tartar massacre[10] or the Crusader wars. I believe that the number of volunteers from outside Palestine will be larger than Palestine's Arab population, for I know that volunteers will be arriving to us from [as far as] India, Afghanistan, and China to win the honor of martyrdom for the sake of Palestine … You might be surprised to learn that hundreds of Englishmen expressed their wish to volunteer in the Arab armies to fight the Jews.

When the Palestinians mourn the Nakba, it is their failure to complete the extermination of the Jews, they are mourning.

You are complaining that genocidal Palestinians suffered some losses after they failed to kill all the Jews in 1948
I’m complaining?! Really? Not quite. What gave you that impression? Certainly nothing I actually said

When the Palestinians mourn the Nakba, it is their failure to complete the extermination of the Jews, they are mourning.
Azzam was correct, they did receive fighters from other regions and had a good amount of support from the Brits as the massive immigration and claims to territory by the Jewish people was seen as too aggressive. But the Jewish forces held up and they took the land leaving a massive population of Arabs displaced,

Okay, then you're fully satisfied with how things worked out, good.
I haven’t gotten into my satisfaction with the results. I was simply asking AZ where he wanted the Arabs to go after they were displaced in the 40s. Something that actually happened in reality despite y’all trying to say it didn’t

Azzam was correct, they did receive fighters from other regions and had a good amount of support from the Brits as the massive immigration and claims to territory by the Jewish people was seen as too aggressive. But the Jewish forces held up and they took the land leaving a massive population of Arabs displaced,
Which makes my original point that the Palestinians' problems are all self inflicted.

I haven’t gotten into my satisfaction with the results. I was simply asking AZ where he wanted the Arabs to go after they were displaced in the 40s. Something that actually happened in reality despite y’all trying to say it didn’t
It happened in 1948, not in the 1940's as you know. Suggesting it was an ongoing process during the 1940's is false. It was the direct result of the Palestinians failed attempt to commit genocide.

As to where they should go, the UN at first proposed a plan in which it would take care of the refugees for five years while working to help them settle somewhere other than Israel and get on with their lives, but the Arab states, intent on a forever war against the Jews in 1948, objected, and insisted on what turned out to be UNRWA, which pays the refugees and all their descendants until the end of time to remain displaced and focused on conquering Israel and does nothing to help these people get settled elsewhere.

How do you distinguish them from Muslims Arabs and Terrorists living in other regions of the world?
You tell me.

1699292524738.png

It means to me that the struggle is between Jews and Arabs.

900,000 Jews living in Arab lands were kicked out with nothing. It may be beyond your abilities, but if you can pull out a map that details Arab lands vs Israel, you can see who has what.

That would require you to start being honest and abandon your hatred of Jews, though.

More like 600,000 and they left in 1948, 1956,1967 and 1973?

So the allies should not have invaded and carpet bombed Germany in WW2?

Lmk when you are ready to have a serious conversation
Oh that’s far too general of a statement. Would have to see specific details and intel about each individual strike to determine if moral/responsible actions were taken.

Forum List

Back