Why aren’t Palestinians welcome

1948 is in the 1940s genius. Wow you took an extra dose of stupid today didn’t you?!
Since you know it was in 1948, there was no reason for you to say the 1940's unless you were trying to ignore the fact that they were victims of their own failed efforts to commit genocide against the Jews; you know how some people like to pretend the Palestinians were innocent victims of the Jews.

Since you know it was in 1948, there was no reason for you to say the 1940's unless you were trying to ignore the fact that they were victims of their own failed efforts to commit genocide against the Jews; you know how some people like to pretend the Palestinians were innocent victims of the Jews.
Wrong, I wasn’t ignoring anything I was just giving the decade the event happened as a frame of reference as there were other wars and events from other decades.

I’ll say again. 1948 is in the 1940s. It’s ok to admit that you made a dumb statement.

Wrong, I wasn’t ignoring anything I was just giving the decade the event happened as a frame of reference as there were other wars and events from other decades.

I’ll say again. 1948 is in the 1940s. It’s ok to admit that you made a dumb statement.
There is no point in pretending anymore, you've already been exposed as an anti Israel propagandist.

Last edited:
Oh that’s far too general of a statement. Would have to see specific details and intel about each individual strike to determine if moral/responsible actions were taken.
When the Red Army marched into Berlin and razed the place to the ground. You were against that after what the Nazis did? 25mil Russians died

Slade back to his original tricks. You’re such a loser

When the Red Army marched into Berlin and razed the place to the ground. You were against that after what the Nazis did? 25mil Russians died
Pretty crazy… I wasn’t there so much can’t really say more than if a solder pointed a gun at a child or defenseless woman and pulled the trigger they were wrong and guilty of evil no matter which side they were on.

I do not. Hence I am pro Muslim ban and Muslim deportation
You’re talking about extremists. I’m talking about how to distinguish between people living in Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Palestine etc… most of the world uses Palestinians to refer to the people living in Gaza and the West Bank etc. you don't want to use that term so what term do you want to use?

Pretty crazy… I wasn’t there so much can’t really say more than if a solder pointed a gun at a child or defenseless woman and pulled the trigger they were wrong and guilty of evil no matter which side they were on.
They shot missiles and likely killer innocents but Nazi supporters. You keep dodging. You’re dishonest

You’re talking about extremists. I’m talking about how to distinguish between people living in Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Palestine etc… most of the world uses Palestinians to refer to the people living in Gaza and the West Bank etc. you don't want to use that term so what term do you want to use?
Jordanians

Jordanians
That’s works for Arabs that’s live in Jordan however that’s isn’t the case for the “Palestinians” who live outside Jordan’s control. I’ll ask again. How would you distinguish between people in Jordan and people in Palestine?

What in the world do you think I’m dodging?! I’m giving direct and honest answers to your questions!
Did the Red Army have the right to raze and bomb Berlin until the Third Reich surrendered. Yes or no? One word answer please. Either “yes” or “no”

That’s works for Arabs that’s live in Jordan however that’s isn’t the case for the “Palestinians” who live outside Jordan’s control. I’ll ask again. How would you distinguish between people in Jordan and people in Palestine?
They are one in the same. Now Jordan doesn’t want them but they are Jordanian.

Forum List

Back